Poll

Poll: Should JTF support Newt Gingrich for President?

Yes
31 (68.9%)
No
14 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Poll: Should JTF support Newt Gingrich for President?  (Read 7114 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Poll: Should JTF support Newt Gingrich for President?
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 02:41:34 AM »
Abstaining from voting is virtually the same as voting for Obama...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 06:06:06 AM »
Even if we endorse him, I tend to think that he will not win against obama. Very few young people will vote for him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 07:33:38 AM »
Let's think of it like this with the gop.  Ron Paul is the Obama of the Gop.  If you do not pick a candidate, that Nazi may win the gop race.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 07:37:22 AM »
It's Newt or Nothing right now!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 09:31:27 AM »
KWRBT that pretty much mirrored my thoughts exactly... but you know we can't have the republican serving softballs... we know what happened with McCain last time.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 10:06:50 AM »
Abstaining from voting is virtually the same as voting for Obama...

??? No its not.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 11:58:34 AM »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 09:10:14 PM »
i vote no, gingrich is a fraud, hes gonna betray the pro-israel cause under pressure.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »
i vote no, gingrich is a fraud, hes gonna betray the pro-israel cause under pressure.

He probably will, Romney's a fraud too

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 03:08:25 PM »

I think so too.  Ginrich is a very savy politician who says whatever benefits him at the time.  His sudden 'pro israel' sentiment was calculated to get evangelical support.  And yes, Mitt is just as much a fraud.

Offline SharonD

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2011, 10:30:43 AM »
I think Gingrich's comments about the fakestinians being an invented people was aimed at the right wing Evangelicals. 
I agree wholeheartedly. Sadly, most Jews are indifferent, if not hostile, to Israel.[/quote]

The fact of the matter is, we have lousy choices with this crop of Republicans.  Of course we'll hold our noses and vote for whoever gets the nomination.  It's really all about kicking that black supremacist moosie communist hater of America, whites and Jews, out of the White House, along with his ungrateful wife.  Let's not forget that. 

So, along with a new video agreeing with Gingrich about the fakestinians, we should keep making videos hitting out at Obama.
Again, you have hit the nail on the head. Very well put, Lisa.
~__/>
  /\ /\

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2011, 09:56:34 PM »
Bachmann is going to make a comeback!!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2011, 11:50:20 PM »
Bachmann is going to make a comeback!!!

Would love to see that.   But so far she never got hyped by the "powers that be."

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2011, 12:25:12 AM »
Bachman is moving up in the polls and as far as true conservatives go on the roster, she is the second most behind rick santorum.

ITS STILL EARLY ..... RELAX

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2011, 06:40:09 AM »
Bachman is moving up in the polls and as far as true conservatives go on the roster, she is the second most behind rick santorum.

ITS STILL EARLY ..... RELAX
The only poll numbers I am concerned about right now are the ones concerned with the general election... It is actually quite late in the game for the cast of characters we have now... Having a true conservative in place on the ballot in November is only nice if they have the ability to win... If a moderate or Rino has the ability to do that I will be just as happy with them... The problem Newt is having with his numbers is the fact that many consider him a right wing  conservative  :::D they view Romney as being moderate.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »
No, because he's a liar and Romney is much more presidential, i.e. electable. There's no really difference between him and Romney on policies, save the former's likely inability to win the general election. And the conservative base is more likely to keep an eye on Romney than on Gingrich, Gingrich having a past as the so-called conservative speaker who instituted many reforms (e.g., welfare reform); Romney is known as the wide-eyed, gun-grabbing, sodomite-loving taxer extraordinaire, which makes the Right more distrustful of him. While he is his a Mormon, he has less scandal I believe for a general election, and on God and religion, Romney and Gingrich are virtually indistinguishable.

All in all, I don't see too much difference between him and Romney. My slight preference for Romney has provided me with the impetus to just support Bachmann in the Florida primary.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 09:40:45 AM »
No, because he's a liar and Romney is much more presidential, i.e. electable. There's no really difference between him and Romney on policies, save the former's likely inability to win the general election. And the conservative base is more likely to keep an eye on Romney than on Gingrich, Gingrich having a past as the so-called conservative speaker who instituted many reforms (e.g., welfare reform); Romney is known as the wide-eyed, gun-grabbing, sodomite-loving taxer extraordinaire, which makes the Right more distrustful of him. While he is his a Mormon, he has less scandal I believe for a general election, and on G-d and religion, Romney and Gingrich are virtually indistinguishable.

All in all, I don't see too much difference between him and Romney. My slight preference for Romney has provided me with the impetus to just support Bachmann in the Florida primary.

Really?  Is this presidential?...
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2011, 08:31:40 PM »
No.  The media will easily destroy Gingrich in order to re-elect Prince Hussein.  Mitt Romney is a slippery politician; it will be harder to lampoon and hurt him.  I am not crazy about Romney; he reminds me of HW Bush.  But he's the best candidate to defeat Hussein. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2011, 01:31:44 AM »
No.  The media will easily destroy Gingrich in order to re-elect Prince Hussein.  Mitt Romney is a slippery politician; it will be harder to lampoon and hurt him.  I am not crazy about Romney; he reminds me of HW Bush.  But he's the best candidate to defeat Hussein. 

But without supporting either of them Paul just may have an opportunity to get his name on the Presidential Ticket...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2011, 06:51:35 AM »
Right now I really don't know who to support. The country is so very far to the left that any slight ounce of sanity revealed by any of these fools is immediately denounced and leads to a massive drop in the polls. A Republican can't win an election by not trying, as John McCain proved three years ago, but will alienate everyone by telling the truth as well. Chaim, can you chime in with your thoughts at the moment?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2011, 12:53:31 PM »
I voted yes.  It's a choice between someone who said the truth about the middle east on the national stage vs. those who condemned him for doing so.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »
I voted yes.  It's a choice between someone who said the truth about the middle east on the national stage vs. those who condemned him for doing so.
It wasn't just the media and other candidates who did that though, but quite a few average voters. Nobody wants to hear the truth.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2012, 03:52:18 PM »
בס''ד

Most JTFers voted to support Newt Gingrich when we took this poll last month. Now with his resounding South Carolina primary victory and his stunning debate performances, I think the time has clearly come to back him before the crucial Florida primary on Tuesday, January 31.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »
בס''ד

Most JTFers voted to support Newt Gingrich when we took this poll last month. Now with his resounding South Carolina primary victory and his stunning debate performances, I think the time has clearly come to back him before the crucial Florida primary on Tuesday, January 31.

I agree.  His message is more effective than santorum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
I agree.  His message is more effective than santorum.

agreed.

Plus i agree with muman, not voting for gingrich is a vote for obama.