Poll

Poll: Should JTF support Newt Gingrich for President?

Yes
31 (68.9%)
No
14 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Poll: Should JTF support Newt Gingrich for President?  (Read 7113 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Poll: Should JTF support Newt Gingrich for President?
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2012, 07:12:05 PM »
We should really remove some of the anti-Gingrinch videos if we are going to support him. Just today I was looking into Mr Gingriches view of the Jonathan Pollard matter and found Chaims video from last year where he condemns Gingrich for opposing letting Jonathan Pollard free. Now Mr Gingrich has changed his opinion in a public announcement that if he were elected he would look into releasing Jonathan Pollard.

Just some of the recent comments may come back and smack us...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2012, 08:12:51 PM »
I hadn't seen that video...that's quite a difference from what we're putting out now.  I have a few questions:

1.  I heard that Jonathan Pollard was not only giving information to Israel, but was also paid to give information to other countries, such as Pakistan.  Is there more to this story?

2.  If Newt Gingrich betrays people politically to the extent that he betrays his wives, as Chaim said, can we really trust his position on Israel?

3.  If Newt Gingrich has a bunch of corruption in his past, is he really in the best position to go up against Obama?

Good points Dan.

The thing is, Gingrich is an EXCELLENT debater.  Remember his response to Juan Williams playing the race card, and more recently, that CNN guy who brought up the second ex wife?  Gingrich has shown that he won't buckle under when lib-turds play the race card against him, or when Obama sycophants try to rehash his dirty laundry. 

Romney just seems smooth, but with nothing underneath.  If anything Romney will treat Obama with kid gloves.  I don't see the same thing happening with Newt. 

But the fact still remains, none of the candidates are good.  Also, since we'll support whichever one gets the Republican nominee (except for Ron Paul), I don't know if we really need to officially throw our support to Gingrich or any of them now. 

I like that Chaim is making videos providing a running commentary of what the candidates are saying and doing. 

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2012, 08:36:50 PM »
We should really remove some of the anti-Gingrinch videos if we are going to support him. Just today I was looking into Mr Gingriches view of the Jonathan Pollard matter and found Chaims video from last year where he condemns Gingrich for opposing letting Jonathan Pollard free. Now Mr Gingrich has changed his opinion in a public announcement that if he were elected he would look into releasing Jonathan Pollard.

We shouldn't pull the wool over our eyes, and pretend that Gingrich is perfect. It is better to keep his feet to the fire, and remind him that we know who he is.

Let's be frank, Gingrich is saying that now because he is running for office. If he is elected who knows what he will do. We can only hope for the best, but should prepare for the worst.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2012, 08:58:32 PM »
You perfectionists are missing the point. We're not gonna get Duncan Hunter in the oval office anytime soon. Our choice is four more years of the head Koranimal in charge or someone who may do the right thing now, and even if not will certainly not be as bad as BHO. Some JTFers really need a reality check. Do you really think that Willard will run a campaign like he wants to win it?

Dan: I'm pretty sure the Pakistan report is an absolute lie, but even if it isn't that doesn't change the fact that he got his absurd sentence solely for being a Jew who gave vital information to Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2012, 09:06:32 PM »
We shouldn't pull the wool over our eyes, and pretend that Gingrich is perfect. It is better to keep his feet to the fire, and remind him that we know who he is.

Let's be frank, Gingrich is saying that now because he is running for office. If he is elected who knows what he will do. We can only hope for the best, but should prepare for the worst.

This is a very good post! I don't trust Gingrich one little bit! However I do think he'd be marginally better than Obama and of course Obama truly is the worst case scenario in all this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2012, 09:08:22 PM »

I had uploaded the anti-Gingrich videos to my channel but I've set them to private so nobody can see them. I think anyone else who has them uploaded should do the same if they can remember how to log in to the accounts they have for them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2012, 09:14:25 PM »
Chaim was right to make the videos when he did but it's almost certain that Newt was less behind his past evil deeds than the Muslim BHO is his.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2012, 11:42:19 PM »
You perfectionists are missing the point. We're not gonna get Duncan Hunter in the oval office anytime soon. Our choice is four more years of the head Koranimal in charge or someone who may do the right thing now, and even if not will certainly not be as bad as BHO. Some JTFers really need a reality check. Do you really think that Willard will run a campaign like he wants to win it?

This is in essence my line of thinking.     Mitt Romney repeatedly has taken the path of least resistance.     If Romney wins the nomination and continues on his current path,   his reluctance to make controversial  ( politically incorrect  ) comments will make Barack Hussein Obama's job much easier to remain in the oval office.      At least with Newt,   there's a realistic chance that he will run a campaign that puts him on the Offensive against BHO.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2012, 11:51:06 PM »
בס''ד

Most JTFers voted to support Newt Gingrich when we took this poll last month. Now with his resounding South Carolina primary victory and his stunning debate performances, I think the time has clearly come to back him before the crucial Florida primary on Tuesday, January 31.

I totally agree,  Chaim.   

After watching this past Monday Night's debate that took place in Myrtle Beach and then seeing your video that focused on Newt Gingrich's outstanding performance in the debate,    I decided to support Newt's campaign.       Both in terms of a financial donation and in promoting positive Newt videos.   There was no reason for me to delay the decision until after the South Carolina Primary.      Despite the current polls,    I'm of the opinion that Newt has the best chance of any of the remaining Republican candidates to defeat Barack Hussein Obama in the general election.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2012, 01:31:23 PM »
If Santorum is not reaching there, then Newt has to be supported.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2012, 02:07:37 PM »
I hadn't seen that video...that's quite a difference from what we're putting out now.  I have a few questions:

1.  I heard that Jonathan Pollard was not only giving information to Israel, but was also paid to give information to other countries, such as Pakistan.  Is there more to this story?

2.  If Newt Gingrich betrays people politically to the extent that he betrays his wives, as Chaim said, can we really trust his position on Israel?

3.  If Newt Gingrich has a bunch of corruption in his past, is he really in the best position to go up against Obama?

בס''ד

Shalom Dan:

1. That's a complete lie. Pollard has not only been imprisoned for 26 years for doing something good for both America and Israel, he has also been the victim of a vicious smear campaign.

2. We have to be wise enough to realize that we can't trust politicians. I don't trust Gingrich or any of the other politicians. I don't expect him to keep his word on all of what he says to us during the campaign. He tells us that if Hamas and the PLO were willing to make "peace" with Israel, that he would favor an independent state. So he has plenty of wiggle room to betray us. I want to do videos explaining to him why that position is wrong. But he is the lesser of the evils right now and has the best chance of beating Obama, who is a mortal threat to the survival of both America and Israel.

3. Gingrich is vulnerable and has many skeletons in his closet. So does Romney. One of these two will be the Republican nominee, in my opinion. When Obama and the media start tearing into the Republican candidate mercilessly on a daily basis, who would fight off and counter the attacks more effectively? In my view, Gingrich is simply better at responding. He's certainly a better debater, a better speaker and does better interviews. Gingrich can also excite the Republican and conservative base far more than Romney.

In conclusion, we have to make tough choices. Thank you for raising these important concerns, Dan.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:26:48 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2012, 02:40:01 PM »
I know that Glenn Beck has been hammering Gingrich as a big government progressive. Not that Romeny is any better, as he enacted Romneycare in MA and used to support abortions and he still plays nice to liberals. But anyway, the issue is, how can you sell Newt to right wing libertarians like people who follow Glenn Beck. If they stay at home or vote for a third party I don't think Newt can win the election.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »
I hadn't seen that video...that's quite a difference from what we're putting out now.  I have a few questions:

1.  I heard that Jonathan Pollard was not only giving information to Israel, but was also paid to give information to other countries, such as Pakistan.  Is there more to this story?

Pollard denies this.  I believe antisemite propagandists who oppose his release (including those in state dept and us military) have spread this lie.

2.  If Newt Gingrich betrays people politically to the extent that he betrays his wives, as Chaim said, can we really trust his position on Israel?[/quote ]
I would trust it more than obama or mitt oslo romney.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:40:06 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline SharonD

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2012, 08:26:02 PM »
Where does one vote in this poll? I don't see any radio buttons for Y/N selections.
~__/>
  /\ /\

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2012, 08:34:17 PM »
I don't either.  But why not just chip in and tell us who you think we should support, and why?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2012, 08:39:32 PM »
I know that Glenn Beck has been hammering Gingrich as a big government progressive. Not that Romeny is any better, as he enacted Romneycare in MA and used to support abortions and he still plays nice to liberals. But anyway, the issue is, how can you sell Newt to right wing libertarians like people who follow Glenn Beck. If they stay at home or vote for a third party I don't think Newt can win the election.
"Right wing libertarian" is oxymoronic

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2012, 09:11:58 PM »
"Right wing libertarian" is oxymoronic

Thats not true.  Libertarianism is still not necessarily conservative, but there is HUGE overlapping... especially fiscal conservatives.

An overreaching government is still the main enemy of the conservative.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2012, 04:42:53 AM »
I don't believe the story of the passed informations to Pak too. This is nonsense. What should be his intentions in the light of the good things he did provenly to Israel? A little bit Muslim money?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2012, 06:29:51 AM »

Believe me.  Glen beck supporters would be dumb to stand idly by and vote for no one.  A vote for no one is a vote for Obama
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2012, 06:48:48 AM »
If this is the attitude Glenn Beck is taking it's shameful. This is no different from Michael Faggot's behavior four years ago. AFAIC Weiner was bought off by the Obama campaign.