Author Topic: The Jew Haters are all over the stories of 'Jewish extremists'  (Read 311 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Jew Haters are all over the stories of 'Jewish extremists'
« on: December 15, 2011, 04:03:02 PM »
I have been replying to a ton of talkbacks which are accusing Jews of being terrorists all along. They are taking this story and twisting it into another blood libel against the Jewish people.

We must strongly stand up for the Jewish rights of the Holy Land. I can see this becoming more of an issue in the next weeks..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle-east/israel-has-long-history-of-lenience-toward-jewish-extremists/2011/12/15/gIQAbY0AwO_story.html

Israel has long history of lenience toward Jewish extremists

JERUSALEM — A rash of audacious attacks on mosques, Muslim cemeteries and Israeli military bases have trained a light on the rising threat of Jewish extremists — and the country’s long history of failing to rein them in.

Over the past two years, few extremists have been arrested and fewer still prosecuted in dozens of assaults. This week alone, extremists were blamed for a pair of mosque burnings as well as an attack on a West Bank military base that injured a top Israeli commander.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: The Jew Haters are all over the stories of 'Jewish extremists'
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 04:06:27 PM »
I am not a fan of Price Tag Operations but they are at most vandalism, hardly terror.  There is news that the new Commander of the IDF for Judea and Samaria is a jerk who says the IDF needs to clamp down on terror (referring to Jewish nationalists).  Sometimes the situation looks discouraging.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.