Author Topic: Liberal 'Rabbi' says Tebow will cause attacks on qurananimals  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Liberal 'Rabbi' says Tebow will cause attacks on qurananimals
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 08:09:21 PM »
The part that is very disturbing from a Jewish perspective is this part...

If this man is indeed a 'Rabbi' I suggest he look into the story of Jacob. Does he understand that it was necessary for Joseph to be the 'favored son' and necessary for his brothers to grow jealous of him, and ultimately necessary for them to sell him into slavery? Do you know why this was necessary? Because it was necessary for Joseph to be in Egypt to that he could be sent to prison to meet the Butler and the Wine Stewart of Pharoah so that he could interpret Pharoahs dream, propelling his family into the powerful elite of Egypt. It is because of this chain of events that the entire family was saved from the famine when they eventually came down to Egypt.

So I fail to understand what any 'Coaching by Kurt Warner' to 'cool it' would have achieved in the case of Yosef HaTzadik.

LOL, this guy bashes Yosef!   Unbelievable.   Muman, do you think this "rabbi" also supports the idea of the brothers selling Josef to egyptians (or bedouins)?   Or maybe he disagrees with God and thinks they should have just killed him in the pit.   lol     This is truly sick.   I guess he models his support of the Oslo Accords (because obviously a mentally deranged freak like this supports them) on the "holy example" of the brothers betraying Josef.   Maybe he did not notice the Torah does not praise them for doing so.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 08:12:26 PM »
Is it wrong to pray and ask G-d for success in your business or professional life.   Remember, football is much more than a game to him, it is how he earns his livelihood, and he puts much more into football than most of us put into our professions.

I agree with this even though I do not know who he is actually praying to and probably I do not support what he is praying TO, but yeah the concept behind it is certainly justified imo.    But then again, how often does he do this?   I think if he picks his spots its appropriate and if it was a Jewish guy doing this kind of stuff (in our way of doing it) I'd be calling it a "kiddush Hashem"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 09:08:47 PM »
Imam Hammerman doesn't seem to mind when Hakim Olajuwon or other Muslim NBA giraffes make a big production about how "hard" it is to play through their Ramadan fasts or bow down doggystyle before Allah before and after games.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 09:26:01 PM »
They are obsessed with the word "Chosen" Always trying to get out of the way and prove how "Chosen" is wrong and how no one should be "Chosen" and stand out. Pathetic.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 09:43:22 PM »
Tebow for Pres! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 09:47:49 PM »
Tebow for Pres! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: