Author Topic: Israeli development: "radioactive bomb" against cancer  (Read 972 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israeli development: "radioactive bomb" against cancer
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 11:53:21 PM »
If only they can do this the terrorists.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 12:38:15 AM »
Truly amazing!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 01:23:16 AM »
I have mixed thoughts on this

1: Yet another wonderful example of what African and Arab brainpower can do!  ::) :laugh: All hail da blak mastah race!

2: As awesome as this discovery is, it disturbs me that Jews are pouring their energy only into this and none into their own survival. Why can't Israelis deploy a radioactive bomb against the cancer that is Arabdom and Iran?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 07:31:03 AM »
The world owes so much to the Jewish people I can't even fathom it completely. Israeli scientists are the best.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 08:06:20 AM »
The world owes so much to the Jewish people I can't even fathom it completely. Israeli scientists are the best.
Shut up stoopid blue-eyed honkee Jew devil you! Everybody knoze black siance is da best!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 01:40:32 PM »
Shut up stoopid blue-eyed honkee Jew devil you! Everybody knoze black siance is da best!!!

:::D

I had some black nationalist comment on one of the videos I uploaded to youtube (about the sun being smaller than other stars) that he was a 'melanated being'. I got a good laugh out of that too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 06:55:06 PM »
I really do appreciate this development and I am thankful that such an advance exists but I still see some f'ed up priorities here. Yes cancer is a horrible disease and a plague upon mankind, including upon Jews, but the danger of a Muslim shoah happening is greater than that of cancer. Israel should deal with the latter existential threat before taking on cancer, or at least both at the same time, but it refuses to lift a finger to the latter threat and, if anything, more often than not coddles it and ferociously attacks those who are trying to defend themselves from it in the name of political correctness and acceptance by the world.

The cancer that is Islam is a much more lethal threat at this moment than cellular cancer. How about deploying a couple of radioactive bombs on downtown Cairo or Tehran or some of Hezbollah's bunkers? Not a chance of that with the current crop of Israelis (60% of whom think that there is institutionalized discrimination against Koranrats).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 07:43:45 PM »
I really do appreciate this development and I am thankful that such an advance exists but I still see some f'ed up priorities here. Yes cancer is a horrible disease and a plague upon mankind, including upon Jews, but the danger of a Muslim shoah happening is greater than that of cancer. Israel should deal with the latter existential threat before taking on cancer, or at least both at the same time, but it refuses to lift a finger to the latter threat and, if anything, more often than not coddles it and ferociously attacks those who are trying to defend themselves from it in the name of political correctness and acceptance by the world.

The cancer that is Islam is a much more lethal threat at this moment than cellular cancer. How about deploying a couple of radioactive bombs on downtown Cairo or Tehran or some of Hezbollah's bunkers? Not a chance of that with the current crop of Israelis (60% of whom think that there is institutionalized discrimination against Koranrats).

LOL. Israel embraces Islam and loves those dirty Arabs. The Arabs will benefit a lot from this breakthrough because they all smoke like chimneys.(then again a lot of Israelis do, too).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 11:16:06 PM »
I'm glad I never got started smoking. I've never had any desire to do that. It just seemed like a lot of trouble and expense for nothing good.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 11:28:51 PM »
I'm glad I never got started smoking. I've never had any desire to do that. It just seemed like a lot of trouble and expense for nothing good.
Say that after a nice pack of Parliaments  :::D :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 11:51:15 PM »
Say that after a nice pack of Parliaments  :::D :::D :::D

I can find other ways to relax.