Author Topic: Prime example of Jewish self-loathing in the Jewish Journal  (Read 410 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Prime example of Jewish self-loathing in the Jewish Journal
« on: December 16, 2011, 04:31:14 PM »
What a Chillul Hashem that the word Jewish is even involved in a story like this Israel and Jew hating piece... I will not reproduce the entire sickening article but just want to give an example of how these so-called Jews {I actually suspect them of not being halachically Jewish} treat their own heritage...

http://www.jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/the_pro-israel_right_loses_it_20111216/

It has been over a week since the lobby that deems itself “pro-Israel” began its recent effort to suppress the views of those of us it considers Israel-haters, self-hating Jews, or — in a most ridiculous twist given that most of us are Jews — “anti-Semites.”

The effort to silence us now stems from (1) the determination to defeat President Obama, and (2) the need to intimidate us as the lobby and its congressional acolytes cowboy up for a bombing campaign against Iran.

I am one of the least significant figures to come under attack.

The bill of particulars against me is that I use the term “Israel firster” to describe those who consistently thwart the efforts of U.S. presidents to achieve Middle East peace. Their goals are those of the Israeli right: to maintain the occupation and prevent diplomacy with Iran.

These people (take a look at Jennifer Rubin in the Washington Post) think nothing of attacking the President of the United States in the most vicious of terms but condemn anyone with the temerity to criticize anything done by the prime minister of Israel.

As I have explained, it is not Israel they put first, but rather the Israeli right. (They had no objection to criticism of Yitzhak Rabin, whose pursuit of peace with the Palestinians led to him being portrayed as an enemy of Israel by many, including Israel’s current prime minister.)

After a week attacking me, they have turned their guns to bigger prey: New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman. Friedman is under attack for writing a column denouncing Israel’s foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, who praised the recent Russian election as “absolutely fair, free and democratic,” and lamenting a host of anti-democratic actions in Israel (all of which have been roundly condemned inside the country).

Absolutely shameful.... This is an example of a person who has no Jewish soul... Sorry that it comes to this but he has taken on the role of Essau in persecuting the Jewish people. Yemach Shemo to MJ Rosenberg and his slimy Foreign Policy Matters organiztion {which I would not be surprised is another George Soros front}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Prime example of Jewish self-loathing in the Jewish Journal
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 04:36:32 PM »
I am proven correct. Foreign Policy Matters is a project of Media Matters which is funded by Soros...

Isn't it odd that all the anti-Israel propaganda comes from one mans 'think tanks'... One man who worked for the Nazis during WWII? Who does not regret destroying the lives of the Jews of Germany, and considers those days 'the good old days'?

I hope Soros dies of a painful brain disease.... May his bones rot...

http://politicalcorrection.org/about/

About Us

Media Matters Action Network is a progressive research and information center dedicated to analyzing and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media; ensuring accuracy, appropriate balance, and accountability in the media through targeted public action campaigns; empowering and expanding progressive voices in the media by providing a full range of resources to assist the larger progressive community in creating and disseminating progressive information and views; and engaging in other activities at the confluence of progressive thought, policy, and media.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 04:41:49 PM »
 M.J. Rosefatboy has a long anti Israel   history he should be banned by even this so called Jewish Paper gets it's money from the the federation
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 12:11:23 AM »
Soros has been a dangerous mamzer for decades , hes lived a charmed life ! >:(

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 11:18:28 AM »
Disgrace
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!