Author Topic: Ron Paul claims Michele Bachmann 'hates' Muslims  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
Ron Paul claims Michele Bachmann 'hates' Muslims
« on: December 17, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »
Ron Paul claims Michele Bachmann 'hates' Muslims

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough
(CNN) – A day after a GOP presidential debate, White House hopeful Ron Paul upbraided rival candidate Michele Bachmann for disliking Muslims.

"She hates Muslims," Paul said on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Friday. "She wants to go get 'em."

Paul failed to elaborate further. His remarks follow his heated exchange with Bachmann during Thursday night's debate when the two argued about Iran's nuclear development program.

Paul strongly disputed Bachmann's claim that Iran was "within just months" of developing a nuclear bomb and blasted U.S. sanctions against Iran as an "act of war."

A staunch non-interventionist, Paul urged the government to use diplomats to resolve the situation.

Bachmann, in response, ripped into Paul's position, describing it as one that seriously underestimates Iran's intentions.

"I think I have never heard a more dangerous answer for American security than the one that we just heard from Ron Paul," Bachmann said, receiving wide applause.

The International Atomic Energy Agency released a 14-page report on Nov. 8 concluding there were "credible" and "serious concerns regarding possible military dimensions to Iran's nuclear program."

Both candidates continued to argue about the issue, creating one of the most intense moments of the night.

Bachmann pointed to the Iranian constitution, saying the Islamic republic's "mission is to extend jihad across the world and eventually to set up a worldwide caliphate."

She added: "We would be fools and knaves to ignore their purpose and their plan."

Paul quickly fired back, saying he, too, didn't want to see Iran with a nuclear weapon. But he said that Bachmann was portraying a skewed view of the Muslim world.

"To declare war on 1.2 billion Muslims and say all Muslims are the same, this is dangerous talk," Paul said. "Yeah, there are some radicals, but they don't come here to kill us because we're free and prosperous."

Responding to Paul's answer on "The Tonight Show," Bachmann on Saturday said his statement was "outrageous."

"Of course I don't hate Muslims. That's an absolutely outrageous statement. What I love are Americans and the American people," she said at a campaign stop in Iowa.

She went on to claim that the "true hatred" was coming from Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who in 2005 quoted a remark from Ayatollah Khomeini, founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world."

"As Commander-in-Chief I will stand for the safety and security of the American people. I think, quite frankly, with all due respect to my colleague, that Ron Paul would make a very dangerous president because he doesn't understand this threat," she said.

Paul's answer about Bachmann on Leno's show Friday night came amid a lightning round of questions from the TV host, who asked Paul to comment on each of his presidential rivals.

The Texas congressman gave a similar answer when Leno mentioned former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, a strong social conservative who frequently takes a strong conservative stance on gay rights.

Paul said Santorum doesn't like "gay people and Muslims."

And as for the current front-runners, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Paul gained laughs when he said the two candidates should go back to their old jobs.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ron Paul claims Michele Bachmann 'hates' Muslims
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 11:47:39 PM »

Bachmann pointed to the Iranian constitution, saying the Islamic republic's "mission is to extend jihad across the world and eventually to set up a worldwide caliphate."

She added: "We would be fools and knaves to ignore their purpose and their plan."

Paul quickly fired back, saying...
"To declare war on 1.2 billion Muslims and say all Muslims are the same, this is dangerous talk," Paul said. "Yeah, there are some radicals, but they don't come here to kill us because we're free and prosperous."

I remember seeing this in the debate and trying to wrap my head around it then.  I'm still perplexed.  Is Ron Paul admitting that the Iranian Constitution is sourced in the KORAN and therefore he is admitting that Islam has these same goals as enumerated in Iran's constitution?   But at the same time he thinks we shouldn't fight Muslims?       
How did the discussion switch from the Iranian regime's goals to the the entire muslim world?    A Freudian slip?  Or something else?

Is Ron Paul denying that the Iranian Constitution says these things?  

Is Ron Paul asserting that an attack on Iran would be an attack on 1.2 billion muslims?   And if so, what about when Iran tried to assassinate a Saudi ambassador?   Was that an attack on 1.2 billion Muslims because it involved muslims?   Or because it involved Iran?    

Is this guy on the Iranian payroll?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 02:03:42 AM »
I remember seeing this in the debate and trying to wrap my head around it then.  I'm still perplexed.  Is Ron Paul admitting that the Iranian Constitution is sourced in the KORAN and therefore he is admitting that Islam has these same goals as enumerated in Iran's constitution?   But at the same time he thinks we shouldn't fight Muslims?       
How did the discussion switch from the Iranian regime's goals to the the entire muslim world?    A Freudian slip?  Or something else?

Is Ron Paul denying that the Iranian Constitution says these things?  

Is Ron Paul asserting that an attack on Iran would be an attack on 1.2 billion muslims?   And if so, what about when Iran tried to assassinate a Saudi ambassador?   Was that an attack on 1.2 billion Muslims because it involved muslims?   Or because it involved Iran?    

Is this guy on the Iranian payroll?

He CERTAINLY reads the Muslim propoganda.  For example, he referenced some wacko self hating Israeli who didn't believe Iran was a threat, and ignored every other Israeli and US expert who says the opposite.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 10:15:10 AM »
He CERTAINLY reads the Muslim propoganda.  For example, he referenced some wacko self hating Israeli who didn't believe Iran was a threat, and ignored every other Israeli and US expert who says the opposite.

Lol while he was babbling after bachmann clearly rattled him, he quoted Ehud Barak and what he said when he made an embarrassing gaffe which even the leftist israeli press ridiculed him for.  This is ron paul's "knockout punch" barak understands why iran wants nukes lol

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 01:03:03 PM »
What's wrong with hating muslims?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »
Lol while he was babbling after bachmann clearly rattled him, he quoted Ehud Barak and what he said when he made an embarrassing gaffe which even the leftist israeli press ridiculed him for.  This is ron paul's "knockout punch" barak understands why iran wants nukes lol

Oh it was from Ehud... I guess i have to listen to it again.  But nonetheless and I GUARANTEE he got that reference from Muslims propoganda.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 01:20:48 PM »
Oh it was from Ehud... I guess i have to listen to it again.  But nonetheless and I GUARANTEE he got that reference from Muslims propoganda.

If we're talking about the same statement, then no, believe it or not barak did say if he was iranian he would want nukes and understands why they are building them.  It caused an uproar and he was ridiculed for saying it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 04:00:27 PM »
Well, according to polls Gingrich has taken a hit for saying there are no Fakestinians. How stupid are GOP voters?  >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 05:26:34 PM »
Well, according to polls Gingrich has taken a hit for saying there are no Fakestinians. How stupid are GOP voters?  >:(

He didnt take a hit for saying there are no Fakestinians.  He took a hit for the onslaught against him by Mitt and others about his involvement with Fanny/Freddie.

Honestly, Newt has done a pretty good job defending himself, and has done better than I anticipated.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 06:27:39 PM »
I also notice that Bachmann is doing some serious artillery fire for Mitt, directly attacking newt.   I still think he might make her VP to try to expand his base once he gets nominated.    I'm still unsure about whether JTF should promote newt.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 06:42:21 PM »
He didnt take a hit for saying there are no Fakestinians.  He took a hit for the onslaught against him by Mitt and others about his involvement with Fanny/Freddie.

Honestly, Newt has done a pretty good job defending himself, and has done better than I anticipated.

People are turning against Newt and towards Willard Romney because they view Newt as "too extreme" and Romney as "more moderate and nuanced". Like I predicted, many people, brainwashed as they are, feel that denying the existence of the Fakestinians is "racist".

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »
What's wrong with hating muslims?

Yeah, what's his point? ;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2011, 10:20:32 PM »
People are turning against Newt and towards Willard Romney because they view Newt as "too extreme" and Romney as "more moderate and nuanced". Like I predicted, many people, brainwashed as they are, feel that denying the existence of the Fakestinians is "racist".

Thats more true about the moderates, and undecideds.. which is why Romney has a 5 point advantage over Newt against obama, but its NOT true about the GOP who have been turned off by his fannie/freddie association being highlighted.. which has become a very significant topic with conservatives.

HOWEVER... there is also charisma at work.  Lets face it... Newt looks like a cartoonish greedy fat cat, and Mitt looks like a strong and stoic leader.  THis is stupid and superficial... BUT.. undecideds often look to the superficial when deciding. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 04:30:12 AM »
Paul has no arguments to defend Iran, because the evidence against the Muzzies there is too clear. So he tries to scale down the threat and to call the bad conscience and self hate of the white Christians and Jews by telling them in fact that Bachmann is a racist by standing up to the Muzzi threat.

This Ron Paul is a traitor to the United States. Normally somebody like this should be at least in prison.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 04:54:32 AM »
I'm starting to worry that Ron Paul could do well in Iowa and New Hampshire.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 06:21:50 AM »
I'm starting to worry that Ron Paul could do well in Iowa and New Hampshire.
The GOP has turned so leftist and pro-Sh*tlam that he just might. Look at how Republican voters have reacted to Gingrich telling the truth about the Fakestinians.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 08:17:59 AM »
Ron Paul said that about her if she wanted to mean she could say alot of things about him.He said it on Jay Leno a show of a comedian he talked bad about every candidate.How ould he like it it if Bachmann  said on a comedians show Ron Paul likes and hang out with white supremacists and muzzies.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 02:22:38 PM »
She should say that. She has nothing to lose.