Author Topic: POOL OF HUMAN BEINGS  (Read 9567 times)

Imerica

Re: POOL OF HUMAN BEINGS
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »
Hey look, I wish it wasn't true, but if I know that a pool is going to have a lot of black people around, I am certainly not going to let my son swim there.  In my part of the world, there are public pools, mostly in the city, and the little black kids are not going to be pleasant to be around to say the least.  I know, I know, it isn't every kid, but most.  Their mothers aren't going to say anything....
Doesn't that train of thought go back to the days when little black kids would enter a pool and all of the white parents take their kids out? How would you feel if you/ your children were treated the same way? Children learn from their environment and their parents how to treat others. I would feel offended if someone had done something like that to my children just because they're black.

How do those black kids stop their boot pollish washing off in the pool?
Newman, this is a new low for even you. I pride myself on loving my dark skin now...as a child I didn't because there were people who have your train of thought who said the same things about me. I use to HATE my skin color and use to think that children lighter than I was were beautiful and I was ugly. For you to say that dark skinned children wear boot polish on their skin is the most insulting thing I've heard since CF's rant against me. And you weren't even talking about me personally. My children are all caramel in color, not that it makes a difference. But I'd raise a funk if I'd taken them to the neighborhood pool and all of a sudden, the parents of the white children there started to take them out, making my children feel less-than. It won't make a difference to you because in essence, no one is making fun of your skin color so I dont' expect you to understand completely how deep this goes when it comes to the confidence of black children everywhere. Those who are my skin color and darker.

newman

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 02:25:39 PM »
Hey look, I wish it wasn't true, but if I know that a pool is going to have a lot of black people around, I am certainly not going to let my son swim there.  In my part of the world, there are public pools, mostly in the city, and the little black kids are not going to be pleasant to be around to say the least.  I know, I know, it isn't every kid, but most.  Their mothers aren't going to say anything....
Doesn't that train of thought go back to the days when little black kids would enter a pool and all of the white parents take their kids out? How would you feel if you/ your children were treated the same way? Children learn from their environment and their parents how to treat others. I would feel offended if someone had done something like that to my children just because they're black.

Newman, this is a new low for even you. I pride myself on loving my dark skin now...as a child I didn't because there were people who have your train of thought who said the same things about me. I use to HATE my skin color and use to think that children lighter than I was were beautiful and I was ugly. For you to say that dark skinned children wear boot polish on their skin is the most insulting thing I've heard since CF's rant against me. And you weren't even talking about me personally. My children are all caramel in color, not that it makes a difference. But I'd raise a funk if I'd taken them to the neighborhood pool and all of a sudden, the parents of the white children there started to take them out, making my children feel less-than. It won't make a difference to you because in essence, no one is making fun of your skin color so I dont' expect you to understand completely how deep this goes when it comes to the confidence of black children everywhere. Those who are my skin color and darker.

How can you take a joke like tht seriously?

Have you ever heard the saying........." Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission"?

BTW, you don't look really 'black' black. You look like one of those girls on the Cosby show. Is that what other black people call a 'high yella' or something?

Imerica

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 02:59:56 PM »

Have you ever heard the saying........." Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission"?

BTW, you don't look really 'black' black. You look like one of those girls on the Cosby show. Is that what other black people call a 'high yella' or something?
High yella is light skinned. I'm nowhere near light skinned. I'm a dark chocolate color, lighter than 'black'. And the boot polish comment is insulting because of the fact that the insinuation is that blacks use it to be 'coonish'. Not to mention that boot polish on the skin actually harms the pores. (Personal experience... When I was in high school, I use to polish my R.O.T.C. shoes with caked shoe polish. I got some on my arm once and my skin was irritated by it.)

I can take a joke but understand the 'shoe polish on black skin' , and expressions like 'tar baby' are things that are insults.

Imerica

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 03:34:39 PM »

High yella is light skinned. I'm nowhere near light skinned. I'm a dark chocolate color, lighter than 'black'. And the boot polish comment is insulting because of the fact that the insinuation is that blacks use it to be 'coonish'. Not to mention that boot polish on the skin actually harms the pores. (Personal experience... When I was in high school, I use to polish my R.O.T.C. shoes with caked shoe polish. I got some on my arm once and my skin was irritated by it.)

I can take a joke but understand the 'shoe polish on black skin' , and expressions like 'tar baby' are things that are insults.

Maybe i'm not very politically correct but normally if someone insults me, I never really take it as offensive because that's generally the point is to try and make it sound offensive. I shrug it off and laugh. My friends call me the lampshade or the penny sniffer and I call them the salty cracker or a wog. Not sure if I constitute as interracial, my mom is German white skinned, my dads olive/tannish skin color like mediterranean. Either way, I turned out with white skin but I could care less if someone trys to insult me, i just laugh.
Maybe I could learn a lot from you. Racial insults consume people who aren't white on  a large scale. Its not for the lack of having a back bone, or the inability to take a joke that makes some of us balk at the insults. Its the fact that people think those of us who are insulted should let it roll off our backs. I was actually bitten really badly (figuratively speaking) by that "Oh, it was just a joke..." mess because of my response. lol I have a gap between my two front teeth (not a black trait..but it is hereditary...just ask Sandra Burnhardt...) . Whenever someone would make fun of my teeth, I'd say something along the lines of "So... ::) look at YOU!" (and there'd be nothing remotely oddly standing out about them. ) lmao. So I guess, as per a conversation I had with a member here on AIM, I do subconciously care what people think about me. Since I don't do crack head things and because I'm not a welfare whore, I don't think people should say that about me. Because I'm not an 'Affirmative Action Hire' I'd like for people to stop saying that. I just have to understand that no matter how good you are to some people, because they harbor issues of their own, they'll always insult you because they're suffering in some way in their own life. I'll keep that in mind as I continue to post here.

newman

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 03:37:32 PM »

Tar baby has nothing to do with negroes.It was a doll made of tar to catch Br're Rabbit in an Uncle Remus story.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 04:54:25 PM »
"I don't understand the insecurity behind it or the fact that minority groups feel they need special rights. If someones truly putting themselves down because they don't feel they are as attractive as the "white people" then I wouldn't call that a racial issue at all, I would say someones insecure of themselves in general. I see it like this, some people like corvettes, some people like mercedes. I like both."

Perhaps you might understand the cynicism a person can arrive to knowing no matter how much effort he may put into living by the golden rule, "bootstraps", etc.  that all someone has to do is point to some other individual living in a manner 180 degrees of himself in order to invalidate him because they share the same color.   

You can't help to become cynical when you realize the fact that the racist always has an audience, no matter how ignorant, self-hating, "attention-whore" the person may be.  The reality of it doesn't allow you to just let it all roll off your back.  You either lash out, or like me, you become numbed to the whole thing.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:14:49 PM by Kananga »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 05:57:30 PM »
You are confusing a racist with a realist. Why is it, where ever blacks go, mayhem follows? It seems your fellow tribe members favorite pastimes are destroying neighborhoods, destroying schools, destroying public transportation, committing one unspeakable crime after another, demanding this and that, acting out on the job and in public in general as fools, thugs, hos and gangstas. We want you to be happy in your homeland, africa, where you can do what ever you want. Just leave, we will even pay you to get lost. What more can we do. We give you jobs that the vast majority are not qualified for, we take care of your crack head, low IQ offsrping, headstart, special ed, welfare, food stamps, special tax breaks and the list goes on and on. Leave now, make africa a showplace of the world, start with the congo and whatever you do, don't come back.

Imerica

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »
You are confusing a racist with a realist. Why is it, where ever blacks go, mayhem follows? It seems your fellow tribe members favorite pastimes are destroying neighborhoods, destroying schools, destroying public transportation, committing one unspeakable crime after another, demanding this and that, acting out on the job and in public in general as fools, thugs, hos and gangstas. We want you to be happy in your homeland, africa, where you can do what ever you want. Just leave, we will even pay you to get lost. What more can we do. We give you jobs that the vast majority are not qualified for, we take care of your crack head, low IQ offsrping, headstart, special ed, welfare, food stamps, special tax breaks and the list goes on and on. Leave now, make africa a showplace of the world, start with the congo and whatever you do, don't come back.
So racists don't say the same crud you just typed in the above post? You are generalizing, yet again, fjack. I don't have to go ANYWHERE. If you have a right to live in America with the RACIST attitude you're exhibiting here, I have a right to raise my family the way I see fit. Without the list of crimes and such you mentioned in the above post. I think calling yourself a REALIST is fake. What you're saying is that you "REALly" want to be rid of ALL blacks no matter what walk of life or how innocent some are. What you're also saying is that you "REALly" hate black people. Period. My husband isn't a thug, My girls and I aren't ho's, and we're not on foodstamps, fool. But if there is one thing that I'm a realist about is the fact that ignorance is bliss. People like you are happiest when you're stomping someone else you feel are inferior to you. I'm inferior to no one. The content and attitude of your post proves how high your IQ is. Its certainly not topping the charts.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »
By laying out the facts, so that is the new definition of racism. This is beyond any type of belief, Ignore the facts all you want. I have no stake in hurting you or anyone for that matter. I did not ask for that afrrimative action cop, whore monger, killer offsrping ot be killed. What I said is that he is a time bomb and should be watched very closely. He should only go to school where there are no white childern, he should only live in a black area where he can explore his african roots, he should be given a stipend so there will be no chance of him killing like his pappie. What is racist about that?

Imerica

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 06:26:36 PM »
By laying out the facts, so that is the new definition of racism. This is beyond any type of belief, Ignore the facts all you want. I have no stake in hurting you or anyone for that matter. I did not ask for that afrrimative action cop, whore monger, killer offsrping ot be killed. What I said is that he is a time bomb and should be watched very closely. He should only go to school where there are no white childern, he should only live in a black area where he can explore his african roots, he should be given a stipend so there will be no chance of him killing like his pappie. What is racist about that?
I'm sure you're in awe of yourself, aren't you. I'm in a class with a woman who believes that all black children and white children should be separated even if they attend the same school. How in the world will separating children from other children help anyone? He should LIVE WHEREVER HE WANTS or wherever the family that takes care of him lives. He should go to school wherever he wants or his family chooses to enrol him. And I'm under the impression that you think that whites shouldn't adopt black kids because they would be taken out of their element. If you're two years old, you have no idea where you belong in society...all  you want is to be loved, appreciated and hugged. I'm so happy I'm not raising my kids in the world of ignorance you seem to be praying for. Children are children and to take what their parents did (negatively)  out on them is cruel and unjust. You're already sentencing this little boy to life in prison and he hasn't begun to live yet. Proud of yourself?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2007, 09:10:07 PM »
That was an interesting post, Cohen. I thought about what you said.

Now, I'm not a genetic scientist, but I'm pretty sure the more diverse the DNA is, the higher probability that the child will have good genes.

For example, when people inter-breed (like the royalty in England did for so many generations), it causes some serious problems.

I'd like to add... The idea that Jews should only marry Jews is not for the DNA. It's for spiritual reasons.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Imerica

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 01:32:56 AM »
I'm sure you're in awe of yourself, aren't you. I'm in a class with a woman who believes that all black children and white children should be separated even if they attend the same school. How in the world will separating children from other children help anyone? He should LIVE WHEREVER HE WANTS or wherever the family that takes care of him lives. He should go to school wherever he wants or his family chooses to enrol him. And I'm under the impression that you think that whites shouldn't adopt black kids because they would be taken out of their element. If you're two years old, you have no idea where you belong in society...all  you want is to be loved, appreciated and hugged. I'm so happy I'm not raising my kids in the world of ignorance you seem to be praying for. Children are children and to take what their parents did (negatively)  out on them is cruel and unjust. You're already sentencing this little boy to life in prison and he hasn't begun to live yet. Proud of yourself?

Lets take it a step further. What is your opinion about voluntary segregation? There was a town I heard about recently on CNN that was all Black and the kids went to a all black school. There was a dispute about a school about a year ago where only white kids went and some parents were complaining about lack of diversity. If one wants to voluntarily be segregated or separate, is that necessarily a bad thing? I myself stick only to my kind, not because I feel one is inferior but I feel that interracial mixing causes a list of issues genetically, there are some genetic diseases that are prone in blacks, whites, jews, asians, etc. and by mixing, it adds to the list. It also creates an identity crisis yet I am labeled a racist because I do not date those of another race. Why am I a racist because I choose to be separate? Has political correctness gone so far that we can no longer make a choice or if we don't associate with someone of a different race or become beer buddies with them that we are abnormal? This isn't uncommon at all where I live.
This is my second post... now I have to start over...dumb computer. lol

Anyway, I think that voluntary segregation is really what makes people afraid to talk to each other now. Imagine being a child not knowing that the brown child you see walking down the street might be nice, only you're told, "Stay away from them, they're trouble". That kind of thinking breeds racism in children and that's not what they should be experiencing. I had no choice but to grow up where I did in a predominately black area, in black schools. Its just where we were; besides we coudn't afford to move into the affluent white neighborhood so we had no chance to meet and greet white kids. However after I graduated from high school, I attended a college where diversity was at the forefront of our days. I LOVED IT! I can't imagine being that same child and not getting to know white people or people other than black people. My life wasn't boring but when I think about all of the experiences I didn't have because of our demographic, it makes me happy that our kids had/have it better than I did.  My girls have lived in 2 other countries other than the U.S. and got to know/ attended school with children of different cultures. My husband and I would be idiots if we didn't allow them to be friends or even potentially date people who aren't part of their own culture. I have a 16 year old, my stepdaughter who is interested in dating a Chinese guy. We're all for it. As long as he treats her with respect. She deserves nothing less.

Imerica

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 02:57:41 AM »

Lets take it a step further. What is your opinion about voluntary segregation? There was a town I heard about recently on CNN that was all Black and the kids went to a all black school. There was a dispute about a school about a year ago where only white kids went and some parents were complaining about lack of diversity. If one wants to voluntarily be segregated or separate, is that necessarily a bad thing? I myself stick only to my kind, not because I feel one is inferior but I feel that interracial mixing causes a list of issues genetically, there are some genetic diseases that are prone in blacks, whites, jews, asians, etc. and by mixing, it adds to the list. It also creates an identity crisis yet I am labeled a racist because I do not date those of another race. Why am I a racist because I choose to be separate? Has political correctness gone so far that we can no longer make a choice or if we don't associate with someone of a different race or become beer buddies with them that we are abnormal? This isn't uncommon at all where I live.
This is my second post... now I have to start over...dumb computer. lol

Anyway, I think that voluntary segregation is really what makes people afraid to talk to each other now. Imagine being a child not knowing that the brown child you see walking down the street might be nice, only you're told, "Stay away from them, they're trouble". That kind of thinking breeds racism in children and that's not what they should be experiencing. I had no choice but to grow up where I did in a predominately black area, in black schools. Its just where we were; besides we coudn't afford to move into the affluent white neighborhood so we had no chance to meet and greet white kids. However after I graduated from high school, I attended a college where diversity was at the forefront of our days. I LOVED IT! I can't imagine being that same child and not getting to know white people or people other than black people. My life wasn't boring but when I think about all of the experiences I didn't have because of our demographic, it makes me happy that our kids had/have it better than I did.  My girls have lived in 2 other countries other than the U.S. and got to know/ attended school with children of different cultures. My husband and I would be idiots if we didn't allow them to be friends or even potentially date people who aren't part of their own culture. I have a 16 year old, my stepdaughter who is interested in dating a Chinese guy. We're all for it. As long as he treats her with respect. She deserves nothing less.

You don't feel it has created hostility or crime? Where I grew up (Chicago), it was very 'diverse', kids of every culture in my highschool. We had Mexican, Russian, Black, Asian, Jewish, White, you name it. What happened to our neighborhood is certain areas would turn into turfs so to speak. You would have blocks where only Mexicans would go, if you went there then you were putting your life at risk. I knew where I wasn't supposed to walk as there was gang activity in that area. You would definitely know you hit it when you saw cars lined up near the forest preserve with plenty of gangmembers drinking or blasting their music with the miniture mexican flags on their car. You didn't go into the ghetto black areas either, that was generally asking for trouble unless you were looking for drugs. The whole environment reminded me of a prison, it was generally the same in highschool. Personal experience, most kids mixed elementary but it wasn't until end of middle school or beginning highschool when kids started getting involved in gangs and generally wanted to be separate from each other. The blacks would stick with the blacks with slight interaction with the whites, the mexicans stuck with the mexicans, the russians stuck with the russians, the Jews I guess mixed in with the white kids for the most part and that was how it generally was.

Putting all these races together always caused some sort of tension and a strong dislike for one another. Many of the white kids felt like they were minorities and that they were being forced to learn about others culture that was alien to them and being told to 'accept the burden'. In many cases it was quite double standard especially when it came to certain things. We learned about slavery and the oppression of blacks, we learned about slang language and gangs, drugs, etc. We even learned about rap music. This was generally acceptable because minorities were generally known to have it rough coming into the country, and seeing as the white race was not considered a minority, then it was either "put up or shut up". When it came to anything regarding racial pride or whites sticking with whites, you just didn't see it. I rarely saw a class room where there was more than 6 or 7 white kids.

I experienced more racism living in Chicago suburbs than I did living in the south. Most of the anti-semitism wasn't from white kids at all, it was generally from the minorities that lumped me in the same group as the whites and felt I was part of the system that was "oppressing" their rights so they needed a scapegoat. Most of the white kids that ended up joining neo nazi gangs in highschool did so out of confusion, anger and rage of the minorities becoming a majority in the area. They blamed the Jews for the inflow and the leftist liberal policies for the most part, at least that's what I experienced why most white kids turned to Nazism.

Once I moved to the south, there was hardly any diversity, it was majority white. There were blacks and some asians but for the most part, the blacks and asians blended in with the culture here. Being a white majority, we never had the political correctness or the forced diversity here as we did in Chicago suburbs yet we have no where near the same crime rate, we don't have all the drug problems. I don't think we have the tensions here that we did in Chicago suburbs, most people in the North don't really have the same respect for one another as they do here. We don't give minorities special rights here, we treat everyone the way we want to be treated. I think some try to abuse the system and play the race card to exploit it, then it becomes a sensitive argument.
I actually grew up in Chicago also. The first 20 years of my life. My husband was born and raised there also. After 20 (me) and 21 (him) we moved away to travel while he's in the military. And I'm with you on the fact that some minorities try to bilk the system and play the race card. However I saw something in your post that rang an alarm in my head..."Most of the anti-semitism wasn't from white kids at all, it was generally from the minorities that lumped me in the same group as the whites and felt I was part of the system that was "oppressing" their rights so they needed a scapegoat" Now you know how I feel on this site. In most cases I'm being lumped in with all of the bad blacks just by being here. Its like some of you think I'm a representative of ALL black people. I can only represent my family and myself. Just like you can only represent yourself. It would be nice if when people saw us, they didn't automatically go to "THOSE people cause problems by taking from people like me".

We'll most likely be moving back home after my husband retires, and into the suburbs. Theres really nothing in the city to go back to.. but Hyde Park and a few other *nice* neighborhoods. We want to live in a family-friendly neighborhood where we won't have to worry what the white man down the street is thinking about our family. lol I dont' care who I live in the neighborhood with (as long as we don't move next door to a registered sex offender) I wouldn't like that at all.