Author Topic: POOL OF HUMAN BEINGS  (Read 9632 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
POOL OF HUMAN BEINGS
« on: June 19, 2007, 05:39:46 PM »
Hello everyone,

I had a great day today.  I took my nieces and nephews to a swimming pool I am a member to, maybe most of you in Queens heard about it in Bay Terrace. And I can not tell you enough what a joy it is to go to a swimming pool when you bring children to a swimming pool and the swimming pool is filled with nice human beings instead of barbarians that destroyed every single public pool in the city. So clean, so well maintained cause swimming pools were ment for human beings not barbarians that destroyed every single public pool in the city. Sure it cost a pretty penny but there is such a wonderful comparison between this pool and the public pools.  The public pools were not always disgusting, when I was a kid my dad use to take us to the public pools and they were alright cause there were still human beings using the pools.   Now, you got these animals peeing and using the pools as a toilet, they fight around the pool, broken beer bottles.   Boy do we need to get back to those yesteryears when where facilities like the pools, beaches and parks were for the enjoyment of human beings and not barbarian beasts.

In a way it makes me happy but in a way it also makes me upset that our public recreation areas are pig pens.   Go to a NYC public park, all the swings and slides are broken, scribble all over the walls by these animals.   Drug needles everywhere. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: POOL OF HUMAN BEINGS
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 05:42:32 PM »
For the record... little white kids pee in the pool too. LOL

Isn't that messed up? *laughing*
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 06:08:34 PM »
I find it hard to imagine that they are really taking over the pools there.  I've yet to meet a single one who knows how to swim.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 06:11:00 PM »
Well screaming hysterical like chimps out of a cage and cursing and fighting isn't really swimming but this is how they are when they go in the public pools.  And this includes the adults not just kids.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 09:24:22 PM »
America was a paradise until the civil rights movement (good intentions at the time) turned it's cities into toilets.

Australia was a paradise until we dropped the white australia ploicy and became mulicultural(puke!).

We need to turn back the clock or we've had it.

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 10:55:09 PM »
I find it hard to imagine that they are really taking over the pools there.  I've yet to meet a single one who knows how to swim.
I actually fit that discription. I couldn't swim to save my own life. And I'm 33 years old. At any rate though, Masterwolf, are you saying that there were no black kids in the pool? And yes Jeffguy, I've witnessed white kids doing 'number 2' in the pool. When ANYONE does it its disgusting.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 12:50:08 AM »
Imerica:  "...yes Jeffguy, I've witnessed white kids doing 'number 2' in the pool. When ANYONE does it its disgusting..."

I've never done "number 2" in a swimming pool! *

Whenever I feel like it, I always swim over to the step railing, climb up, and then do it on the edge of the pool, out of the water.

The last thing I'd want to do is take a dump in the pool with all those people swimming in it!

*of course, sometimes after a couple of cheeseburgers with lots of ketchup and mayonnaise, washed down with two or three tall glasses of buttermilk, I'll go to the high dive and practice doing "cannonballs" for an hour or so...I don't know why, but sometimes it upsets my stomach really bad...like some serious diahrea & really bad gas...when this happens, there's no time to get out of the pool, so I just pull my swimming trunks off so they won't get soiled, and then fill the pool with as much liquified bad meat products as I can; trying to keep as much of it as possible in the deep water section so I can get out of there before anyone catches on.

newman

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 12:57:34 AM »
Imerica:  "...yes Jeffguy, I've witnessed white kids doing 'number 2' in the pool. When ANYONE does it its disgusting..."

Whenever I feel like it, I always swim over to the step railing, climb up, and then do it on the edge of the pool, out of the water.

The last thing I'd want to do is take a dump in the pool with all those people swimming in it!

*of course, sometimes after a couple of cheeseburgers with lots of ketchup and mayonnaise, washed down with two or three tall glasses of buttermilk, I'll go to the high dive and practice doing "cannonballs" for an hour or so...I don't know why, but sometimes it upsets my stomach really bad...like some serious diahrea & really bad gas...when this happens, there's no time to get out of the pool, so I just pull my swimming trunks off so they won't get soiled, and then fill the pool with as much liquified bad meat products as I can; trying to keep as much of it as possible in the deep water section so I can get out of there before anyone catches on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're a baaaaaad man!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 01:13:57 AM »

...sometimes after a couple of cheeseburgers with lots of ketchup and mayonnaise, washed down with two or three tall glasses of buttermilk, I'll go to the high dive and practice doing "cannonballs" for an hour or so... (with) serious diahrea & really bad gas...when this happens, there's no time to get out of the pool, so I pull my trunks off, and fill the pool with as much liquified bad meat products as I can...

That's funny!   :laugh:

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 01:31:37 AM »

What in the hell? No one said you did number 2. But like I said, that's a disgusting thought.

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 01:38:12 AM »

What in the hell? No one said you did number 2. But like I said, that's a disgusting thought.

All this number 2s on the thread.....Where is this....Germany? :laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 01:49:48 AM »
I actually fit that discription. I couldn't swim to save my own life. And I'm 33 years old. At any rate though, Masterwolf, are you saying that there were no black kids in the pool? And yes Jeffguy, I've witnessed white kids doing 'number 2' in the pool. When ANYONE does it its disgusting.

There are none that will shell out over a thousand bucks for the season to use the pool permits.  They are not going to pay for it.   And the pools are actually clean.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 01:52:03 AM »

I have never done that or used the pools as a bathroom. And no one I know throws garbage or food wrappers in the pool either.  Thats done in public pools.

newman

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 01:56:32 AM »
Well screaming hysterical like chimps out of a cage and cursing and fighting isn't really swimming but this is how they are when they go in the public pools.  And this includes the adults not just kids.

Hey Wolfman,

That would make a classic youtube video...

"chimp-screamin', piddlin', poopin' pool party.....MMMM HMMMMM"

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 06:38:20 AM »
For you posters that do not live in New York City this should make you laugh. We here in New York were stupid enough to elect an african as mayor. It was a huge mistake and the memories of his reign still sends goose bumps all over our bodies. One summer the darkies went beserk at the City pools, grabbing women, acting african, rape, murders, you know the story. So what did the african chief do. He came up with this slogan "don't dis the sis". To make a long story short, the public pools are not fit for any white person, it is like the 'forbidden zone' in the planet of the apes movie.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 07:08:28 AM »
For you posters that do not live in New York City this should make you laugh. We here in New York were stupid enough to elect an african as mayor. It was a huge mistake and the memories of his reign still sends goose bumps all over our bodies. One summer the darkies went beserk at the City pools, grabbing women, acting african, rape, murders, you know the story. So what did the african chief do. He came up with this slogan "don't dis the sis". To make a long story short, the public pools are not fit for any white person, it is like the 'forbidden zone' in the planet of the apes movie.
All so true fjack!! And then to top it off the evil media gives the practice of gang raping in city pools a name they called it whirlpooling.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 10:40:32 AM »
By "mayor" do you mean the fancy shvartza with the mustache?  What ever happened to that guy?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 11:08:50 AM »

Is that the time Chaim was talking about when all the schwartzas were yelling "the city is ours! the city is ours! MMMM HMMM" ?

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 02:40:46 PM »

You'll make up anything to push your non-existant world view that "they be just like us, ummm-hmmmm".
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 02:43:12 PM by Allen-T »

Imerica

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 04:29:19 PM »

You'll make up anything to push your non-existant world view that "they be just like us, ummm-hmmmm".
Make up anything? What exactly did I make up Allen, since you know so damned much about me.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 01:43:58 AM »
Hey look, I wish it wasn't true, but if I know that a pool is going to have a lot of black people around, I am certainly not going to let my son swim there.  In my part of the world, there are public pools, mostly in the city, and the little black kids are not going to be pleasant to be around to say the least.  I know, I know, it isn't every kid, but most.  Their mothers aren't going to say anything....
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »
By "mayor" do you mean the fancy shvartza with the mustache?  What ever happened to that guy?

Yes Dinkens the riot enforcer.  When he turned Gracie Mansion into a mudhut, his only actual accomplishment as mayor ,, a $5000 bed made of mahagony and to make sure the tennis courts in Flushing Meadow Park is not distrupted from Air Planes taking off and landing into La Guardia Airport.  So instead of the silly tennis players getting distrupted we had residents who lived around like in Flushing, NY to have their house feel like its in an earthquake anytime a plane flew over head to land.   Mayor Mongoloid I use to call him.  You should of seen the public facilities what they looked like under Mayor Mongoloid.  He basically gave a green light for savages to show their savagry outside of the cage.

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 04:11:26 PM »
Hey look, I wish it wasn't true, but if I know that a pool is going to have a lot of black people around, I am certainly not going to let my son swim there.  In my part of the world, there are public pools, mostly in the city, and the little black kids are not going to be pleasant to be around to say the least.  I know, I know, it isn't every kid, but most.  Their mothers aren't going to say anything....
Doesn't that train of thought go back to the days when little black kids would enter a pool and all of the white parents take their kids out? How would you feel if you/ your children were treated the same way? Children learn from their environment and their parents how to treat others. I would feel offended if someone had done something like that to my children just because they're black.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 12:15:11 PM »
Why not join the local JCC and swim there?  ::)

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 12:35:39 PM »
Doesn't that train of thought go back to the days when little black kids would enter a pool and all of the white parents take their kids out? How would you feel if you/ your children were treated the same way? Children learn from their environment and their parents how to treat others. I would feel offended if someone had done something like that to my children just because they're black.

How do those black kids stop their boot pollish washing off in the pool?