Author Topic: Modern day idol worship at its finnest.  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Modern day idol worship at its finnest.
« on: December 19, 2011, 11:50:16 AM »
On the positive side this is the first time I have seen asians showing emotion.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Modern day idol worship at its finnest.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 11:56:45 AM »
Well, I would take it with a grain of salt. You know if they don't weep what will happen. Also I think your comment was a bit needlessly racist and a good way to stereotype a large portion of the world population.

On a lighter note it would be hilarious if someone cut together this video with the video about Earth First and the fallen trees.  :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 02:04:20 PM »
I have to agree with you Rubystars; while Kim Jong Il was most certainly an idol, I don't understand the diss at Asians.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »
I don't hate asians, not at all, its just the first time that I remember seeing some emotions on their faces.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 02:28:10 PM »
Hurray 1 less evil nazi in the world.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 02:37:58 PM »
I don't hate asians, not at all, its just the first time that I remember seeing some emotions on their faces.

Some of their cultures do tend to be more reserved.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 03:05:19 PM »
It's fake tears. People aren't that stupid. Everyone of the crying people there knows full well that he would be sent to a "re-education" camp, or simply murdered, if he dared to express any hint of opposition to the evil ruler.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 03:44:18 PM »
They are weeping because they know that another dynastic ruler has already arrived.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 07:30:33 AM »
It's fake tears. People aren't that stupid. Everyone of the crying people there knows full well that he would be sent to a "re-education" camp, or simply murdered, if he dared to express any hint of opposition to the evil ruler.

I think so too.

Buhh buhh wuhh wahh Ha ha ha  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 02:18:36 AM »
I have some Asian blood myself.. Asian people are very decent and kind.. And as for the people of North Korea..... Oh people of North Korea, I know that you have suffered so much.. I pray to God that you'll have freedom just like your brothers from the South..
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 02:46:38 AM »
This goes to show the horrors of brainwashing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 07:07:31 AM »
I have some Asian blood myself.. Asian people are very decent and kind.. And as for the people of North Korea..... Oh people of North Korea, I know that you have suffered so much.. I pray to G-d that you'll have freedom just like your brothers from the South..

I also hope they're able to achieve freedom too.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 07:32:16 AM »
Obviously millions of North Koreans are innocent victims of their country's Nazi regime, but plenty have been brainwashed too and completely support their Nazi Stalinist regime. Do I think being brainwashed gets you off the hook? Almost always, no. G-d gave every human free will.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 10:43:21 AM »
Obviously millions of North Koreans are innocent victims of their country's Nazi regime, but plenty have been brainwashed too and completely support their Nazi Stalinist regime. Do I think being brainwashed gets you off the hook? Almost always, no. G-d gave every human free will.
i even though it looks as if they support the regime - they truly don't. What do you want them to do?? Anyone who tries to oppose the government, disappears! We are talking about a regime that controlls everything! They know everything you do, how much money you have in your account, where you go on vacation, what car you buy and much more...
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!