Author Topic: America and now Israel  (Read 939 times)

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
America and now Israel
« on: December 18, 2011, 01:18:36 PM »
The primary enemy is not the Muslim people. A far greater threat in the [censored] populations around the world
Just like America, Israel will too will fall at the hands of these ignorant sub-humans. Only due to compassion

MeIAm

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: America and now Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 01:22:39 PM »
Whatever you say, muslim lover.

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 01:28:41 PM »
Obviously the reply nitwit can't read.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »
The primary enemy is not the Muslim people. A far greater threat in the schvartza populations around the world
Just like America, Israel will too will fall at the hands of these ignorant sub-humans. Only due to compassion

MeIAm

Huh? What the hell are you talking about...

Try giving examples to prove your position instead of making general statements...

PS: Before you go calling people 'nitwit' maybe you should see who you are talking to. It would be better for you as a new member to show some respect to respected and honored members of JTF.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 02:21:27 PM »
Reading between the lines
Am I understanding correctly, that Melam believes the biggest danger to Israel
is the flood of illegal Sudanese refugees and other Africans that are purposely being smuggled
in high numbers each month from the Sinai border into Israel.

Kahane-Was-Right BT on the other hand holds the biggest problem for Israel is still the Muslims
and dealing with the Sudanese refugee problem, is a secondary issue in comparison.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 02:23:55 PM »
Reading between the lines
Am I understanding correctly, that Melam believes the biggest danger to Israel
is the flood of illegal Sudanese refugees and other Africans that are purposely being smuggled
in high numbers each month from the Sinai border into Israel.

Kahane-Was-Right BT on the other hand holds the biggest problem for Israel is still the Muslims
and dealing with the Sudanese refugee problem, is a secondary issue in comparison.

While I agree that the illegal immigrants are a big problem. At this time they don't hold the Jew-Hating jihadi idealogy that the muslims have.

Illegal immigration must be stopped. But I still think islam is a threat to Jews everywhere.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 02:30:30 PM »
I dont agree with your downplaying Islam... and I think you are a TROLL.

BUT!!!  There is truth to what you say about the 'Out of Africa' future of the civilized world.  Every country is becoming somewhat developed with the exception of two:

1) The Muslim Countries
2) Black Controlled Countries

These two groups (which are often one in the same) ARE DESPERATE to leave their hellholes.  Ive seen statistics that 75% of Young people from these hell holes want to leave and go to the developed world.

If the developed world continues to allow this... This may be our future.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 02:47:20 PM »

Indeed.  But something is odd about the way he phrased his initial comment.  It sounds like he is trying to vindicate muslims.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 03:09:22 PM »
Indeed.  But something is odd about the way he phrased his initial comment.  It sounds like he is trying to vindicate muslims.

Which is exactly what Trolls do.

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »
 :PI assume you know what the Muslims are up to and you can control that issue?

America has some 40 Million [censored] that devastate their country.
What I am saying is - "Watch your back yard" The [censored] creep in everywhere possible.

Whilst the Muslims will be content with their cowardly acts of terror, the [censored] will suck your country dry.

America fights wars in other countries and has a Negro population that is costing them just as much as their war on terror.
Nothing gets done about that and they choose to overlook the facts.

If you still don't understand - YOUR ENEMY IS NOT ONLY THE MUSLIM PEOPLE - WATCH OUT FOR THE [censored] THAT DESTROY HUMANITY

This started when reading an article on Live Leak where a Tourist stated he was afraid to walk in the streets in Tel Aviv at night, as there are too many scavenging [censored]. They do not feel safe.

MeIAm

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 11:30:03 PM »
I smell jbeige, who I suspect was Johnson Brown. But I don't trust hardly any of the new members of the past week.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 11:53:49 PM »
Sorry Axl! I just get really upset when someone is RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 02:11:38 AM »
I think that Islam is much worse than these ugly n*ggers...
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!