Author Topic: Hilarious Tim Tebow skit from SNL  (Read 2296 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hilarious Tim Tebow skit from SNL
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2011, 01:28:51 PM »
It's a legit term, it's used by some people to refer to the Trinity
I looked it up prior to my post.  It has more meanings than that, from a Judeo Christian perspective, from what I understood.   Thanks though, Rubystars.

So how do I mount the G-dhead to the wall?  Can G-d be mounted to the wall?  That's news to me.  

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2011, 01:30:29 PM »
tim tebow is a white christian who inspires people to be good and religious. that makes him public enemy number one in the media!  :o :o :o i wish these people could just leave well enough alone. it is so pathetic that they named a public display of faith "tebowing". some kids got suspended from a school for doing it during or after a highschool game i heard. i guess praying in public might make the kids not want to steal, do drugs or listen to stupid rap music and act like schvartzas. cant have that!!!!!  >:(
  You said it...he is a white CHRISTIAN.  Can't have that!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2011, 01:58:52 PM »
If he was a white pagan who cast a spell after each touchdown the media would be sucking his tuchis.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 02:31:03 PM »
Hey I have another dumb Question! What is a troll.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »
I just imagine a room full of Christian-hating writers coming up with something like this and then chuckling because they know that self-hating Christians will laugh at it too. I am not offended by the fact it was posted but the clip itself I do find offensive because they would never do this to a devout Muslim or Jewish athlete.

I'm not taking part in the jokes about the G-dhead because I want to be very careful how I speak about anything that could include the Holy Spirit.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 03:19:06 PM »
Hey I have another dumb Question! What is a troll.

Is that a rhetorical question? If so I will feel kind of silly for answering this but if not then here's a link:

http://www.netlingo.com/word/troll.php

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 03:47:50 PM »
Is that a rhetorical question? If so I will feel kind of silly for answering this but if not then here's a link:

http://www.netlingo.com/word/troll.php
lol. That's what I was talking about. Thanks!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 05:49:41 AM »
I just imagine a room full of Christian-hating writers coming up with something like this and then chuckling because they know that self-hating Christians will laugh at it too. I am not offended by the fact it was posted but the clip itself I do find offensive because they would never do this to a devout Muslim or Jewish athlete.

I'm not taking part in the jokes about the G-dhead because I want to be very careful how I speak about anything that could include the Holy Spirit.
SNL hasn't been funny in years.  I don't find the clip offensive, or funny, considering the source.  It's just stupid.  Business as usual.

I do think the devout Muslim might be off limits.  I'm not so sure the devout Jew would be.

I would never joke about G-d.  That is exactly the point. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2011, 06:04:35 AM »
SNL hasn't been funny in years.  I don't find the clip offensive, or funny, considering the source.  It's just stupid.  Business as usual.

I do think the devout Muslim might be off limits.  I'm not so sure the devout Jew would be.

I would never joke about G-d.  That is exactly the point.
Agreed. In fact wasn't Sandy Koufax widely attacked?

[/quote]

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2011, 06:54:37 AM »
Most of the time those attacked like this are Christians because people know that more than likely, Christians aren't going to scream the name of Jesus and blow up their studio like Muslims would scream Allah Akbar and do something like that if they could if they were attacked. If they attack Judaism directly in the vicious way they attack Christianity on a regular basis then even self-hating ADL will feel obligated to put in a token objection.

At the same time, the mass media tries to portray the Christian right (not Muslims) as the real terroristic threat to America. It doesn't make sense.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2011, 07:30:58 AM »
Most of the time those attacked like this are Christians because people know that more than likely, Christians aren't going to scream the name of Jesus and blow up their studio like Muslims would scream Allah Akbar and do something like that if they could if they were attacked. If they attack Judaism directly in the vicious way they attack Christianity on a regular basis then even self-hating ADL will feel obligated to put in a token objection.
You notice Roger Waters of Pink Floyd has a lengthy history of making ferociously anti-Israel statements, equating Israel to the Nazis and what-not. For years this went completely unchecked and nobody in the establishment Jewish orgs batted an eye. Then, in September 2010, one of his concerts featured a graphic of a plane dropping stars of David as bombs, which then turned into dollar signs. Then, finally, Mullah Ibrahim Foxman, president of the Arab Defense League, issued a statement condemning Waters--but acknowledging that he has every right to denounce Israel. He was upset by the concert animation because it equated Jewry with wealth and being obscenely rich and (nominally) Jewish himself, he was personally offended. If he had just bashed religious Judaism or called for a holocaust against Israel (which he has basically done many times), Imam Foxman would have been just fine with it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2011, 08:02:42 AM »
You have a good point there Axl.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2011, 08:41:50 AM »
The Judeo Christian way of life is under attack in America.  The principles that our country was founded on.  That is the key.  The goal is to destroy our way of life.  It's happening from the inside out.  Not just the outside in.
There should be no humor found in attacks on righteous Christians or Jews.  Christians should defend the Jew.  The Jew the Christian. 
That is what I believe. 
As long as you don't want me dead, if I don't follow your religious beliefs, I am not your enemy.

I'm tired of people, here, trying to belittle my faith.  If you are secure in your faith, you have nothing to fear from what I believe.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 10:12:43 AM »
The Judeo Christian way of life is under attack in America.  The principles that our country was founded on.  That is the key.  The goal is to destroy our way of life.  It's happening from the inside out.  Not just the outside in.
There should be no humor found in attacks on righteous Christians or Jews.  Christians should defend the Jew.  The Jew the Christian.  
That is what I believe.  
As long as you don't want me dead, if I don't follow your religious beliefs, I am not your enemy.

I'm tired of people, here, trying to belittle my faith.  If you are secure in your faith, you have nothing to fear from what I believe.

Great post bullcat.

I had this image in my head after I watched that disgusting little clip of some secular extreme liberal types chuckling at how they are able to do anything they want to Christians and get the dumb Christians who think they will always be safe to practice their faith here to laugh right along with it. Christians in the USA are too secular themselves and also feel a bit too secure that they don't even realize they are being attacked on all possible fronts, including so-called comedy. They don't realize this is not in any way self-deprecating humor but something written by their enemies, people who hate them and would rather see them dead or converted to Islam or the Jedi religion than to remain Christian. Their goal is to make Christianity look ridiculous and ultimately get rid of it altogether, and that's why they attack someone like Tebow.

Edit: I just saw the list of writers, the image in my head was very accurate. Bunch of commies
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:24:49 AM by Rubystars »

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2011, 11:22:52 AM »
I like that Tim guy
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!