Author Topic: Ron Paul to follower i can't come out for 9/11 conspiracy i have too much to han  (Read 483 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.breitbart.tv/ron-paul-says-he-cant-handle-the-controversy-to-come-out-about-the-truth-about-911/   

Ron Paul tells 9/11 Truther why he won't come out about the "truth" over 9/11

Uploaded by LarsaSolider on Oct 21, 2011

Ron Paul being interviewed by conspiracy theorist group 'We Are Change'.

Paul is asked why won't he come out about the "truth" on 9/11, Paul briefly pauses and says he couldn't handle the controversy and his positions on the Federal Reserve, IMF and IRS means he already has too much on his plate.

Transcript.

Kyley from 'We Are Change LA': Hi can I ask you a question?

Ron Paul: Fine, yeah sure.

Kayley: Okay, if we're going to audit the Fed don't we also have to audit the IMF given they're connected?

Paul: Whether not under the Fed but they-they... what you'll do is expose connections. We have er... the document which shows that the Federal Reserve went to the IMF, that the IMF pay interest to a private bank that made a loan and they're going broke. So it's very much involved but auditing you would dig up a lot of shenanigans because that's one thing they don't want us to know because all the arrangements with foreign governments, foreign banks and international banking organizations. We wouldn't audit everything the IMF does but every time the IMF had a dealings with the Federal Reserve we would have that.

K: Okay and one last thing why won't you come out about the truth about 9/11?

Paul: Because I can't handle the controversy, I have the IMF the Federal Reserve to deal with, the IRS to deal with because no because I just have more-too many things on my plate. Because I just have too much to do.

K: All right, thank you.

Paul: Okay.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This puke thinks he has a chance at the presidency? What a moron and an evil bastard to attempt to destroy the republican party with his trash... Maybe this clown is also taking Soros money to ensure a second obama presidency...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This puke thinks he has a chance at the presidency? What a moron and an evil bastard to attempt to destroy the republican party with his trash... Maybe this clown is also taking Soros money to ensure a second obama presidency...

Soros spreads his dirty money around very strategically
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm sure that Aryan Nazi Paul is being funded both by Soros and the petrosheiks.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yet another evidence what a nut job that piece of nazi trash is.