Author Topic: Suggestions for a JTF Newsletter  (Read 3221 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Suggestions for a JTF Newsletter
« on: December 26, 2011, 05:18:59 PM »
I am home today and tomorrow and I have been wanting to spend some time working on a JTF newsletter which could be sent out on a potential JTF mailing list.

I would appreciate if anyone could reply with some suggestions as to format, content, or anything else which would enhance the newsletter and get the JTF/Kahanist message out to the 'general public' meaning not necessarily people who currently agree with us 100%. We should be working to convince the average Jewish reader that the only way for peace in the middle east is to keep the Jewish state Jewish and all those who don't agree should be relocated.

If you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it...

Thank you..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Suggestions for a JTF Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »
I am home today and tomorrow and I have been wanting to spend some time working on a JTF newsletter which could be sent out on a potential JTF mailing list.

I would appreciate if anyone could reply with some suggestions as to format, content, or anything else which would enhance the newsletter and get the JTF/Kahanist message out to the 'general public' meaning not necessarily people who currently agree with us 100%. We should be working to convince the average Jewish reader that the only way for peace in the middle east is to keep the Jewish state Jewish and all those who don't agree should be relocated.

If you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it...

Thank you..

I thought you believe that foreign immigrants are necessary for Israel's economy to survive.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 05:57:09 PM »
I thought you believe that foreign immigrants are necessary for Israel's economy to survive.

What does that have to do with this?

And you did not represent my opinion correctly. Why do you do that?

And DBF, I wouldn't expect you to help me if my life depended on it... You consistently are attempting to portray me in a negative light. What is up with that?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »
Here are some of the topics I am going to start with:

1) Ron Paul and his Nazi connections, his newsletter, who wrote it? Why does Ron Paul lie? Why does he harp on Israel?

2) The Israeli media and its portrayal of Religious Jews, Zionist Rabbis, 'Settlers' and Charadim.

3) The fake 'Palestinian' narrative and its support in the United Nations and other international bodies. How the 'Palestinian' story is an obvious attempt at increasing antisemitism and destroying the Jewish state.

4) A transcription of Chaims latest Dvar Torah.

And I will consider other topics if they are suggested...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 06:24:45 PM »
Alright, I apologize if I misunderstood. Why don't you explain what you meant?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »
Alright, I apologize if I misunderstood. Why don't you explain what you meant?

Regarding immigrants...

I said that today it is difficult due to the dependence on foreign labor to just cut it all off. I would say that your suggestion that Israel invest heavily in automation in order to do the manual labor jobs is a good one.

I also recall that I said that the Torah does allow for 'resident strangers' to live in Israel and yet not have the title of full citizen, and that these workers would have to leave once their allotted time has passed. There is also the possibility that a foreigner would want to convert to Judaism and then be able to be a full citizen in the Jewish state.

But regarding my opinion of foreigners in Israel is that they should only be visitors and not be citizens of the state. The way you represented my opinion was that I supported foreign workers in Israel. I want them all gone because they are bringing with them their customs and religions in a state which should work hard to keep its Jewish identity. But I also realize that current conditions would make this very difficult to do in a hasty manner...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 07:41:53 PM »
Why would it be difficult to do in a hasty manner? Last time I checked, the Israeli unemployment rate wasn't much better than that of the United States. Don't you think people would have to be hired?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 07:59:04 PM »
Why would it be difficult to do in a hasty manner? Last time I checked, the Israeli unemployment rate wasn't much better than that of the United States. Don't you think people would have to be hired?

You are well aware of the situation here in California. I believe that it is similar there in Israel though I don't have a firm grasp of the employment situation. Just based on my experience here in California I have reason to believe that there would be similar problems in Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 03:31:38 PM »
Page One is coming together...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 04:13:16 PM »
You are well aware of the situation here in California. I believe that it is similar there in Israel though I don't have a firm grasp of the employment situation. Just based on my experience here in California I have reason to believe that there would be similar problems in Israel.

I know that California has one of the worst unemployment rates in the United States and that surely some of that would be alleviated by a lack of low-wage immigrant labor. If Israel is the same as CA kicking this illegal riffraff out would only be good for it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 04:40:47 PM »
I know that California has one of the worst unemployment rates in the United States and that surely some of that would be alleviated by a lack of low-wage immigrant labor. If Israel is the same as CA kicking this illegal riffraff out would only be good for it.

How about helping with this newsletter? It is really low-paying [actually it pays nothing]....

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »
So... does that mean that you agree with me that kicking illegals out of CA would be good for its economy?  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 06:56:12 PM »
Page 2... Almost filled...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »
If you are really putting together a JTF newsletter, out of your own effort and expense, and plan on distributing it around to people, I applaud that. I'd love to see where this goes.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2011, 07:23:01 PM »
Great work Muman, if I can help someway please let me know.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »
Great work Muman, if I can help someway please let me know.

HI IZ,

You can help me with editing and reviewing the content. I have completed two pages and hope to finish the last 1 1/2 tonight...

I will upload the PDF for your input tonight...

Thanks a lot...

Michael

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2011, 07:58:56 PM »
If you are really putting together a JTF newsletter, out of your own effort and expense, and plan on distributing it around to people, I applaud that. I'd love to see where this goes.

Indeed I have spent several hours this afternoon composing it...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 12:00:14 AM »
Page 2 complete:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Download the PDF file from : http://ubuntuone.com/0JOdmDS3iqiz9IGq7bxiUc

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 12:29:07 AM »
When I am done with the newsletter I am going to start thinking how we can start an email list. I have been looking into a variety of options which would allow us to have the newsletter sent to people who are in a database of email addresses. We would need to have a web page which would request users email if they want to have the newsletter sent to their in-box....

If anyone knows of any service or software which provide this service I would appreciate some advice...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 01:43:56 AM »
Page 5 completed

Page 6 completed

Page 7 completed

Link to PDF : http://ubuntuone.com/0JOdmDS3iqiz9IGq7bxiUc
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:15:14 AM by muman613 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 03:09:05 AM »
Page One is coming together...

Whoa.  Very cool.  Nice work.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 03:31:24 AM »
Whoa.  Very cool.  Nice work.

Thank you very much.... I have some finishing editing I will do tomorrow and then I think it will be done...

When I say I am going to do something, I try like hell to do it... It is important for a man to keep his word...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 09:21:47 AM »
It looks like you're doing a really good job on the newsletter Muman. I look forward to reading it.