Author Topic: Plurality Of Americans Support In-State Tuition for Illegal Alien Students!  (Read 563 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Pew Research Poll: Plurality of Americans Back In-State Tuition for Illegal Aliens

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70023.html

Quote from: Politico.com
48 percent — say illegal immigrants who graduated from a high school in their state should be eligible for reduced in-state tuition, while 46 percent disagree, according to a Pew Research Center for the People & the Press survey.

This is modern, amoral America for you--anything and everything goes. If it feels good, do it; if it's a "victimless crime", it's great.

Axl Rose

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think it's incredibly unfair and wrong if someone who is a foreign national gets in-state tuition while someone from Louisiana wouldn't.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is patently unfair and should be struck down.... I don't know how anyone could support such laws. Why should taxpayers pay for aliens to get a degree? I would rather pay for Americans to go to college. Those who come here illegally should be shown the door... At least they should not be given incentives to come here illegally. Immigration is certainly messed up today... When my forefathers came to this country they had to go through legal channels.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
What an outrage.  Totally warped values involved here.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What an outrage.  Totally warped values involved here.
This is what happens when you get faith out of a country. If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything. The NWO is having its sweet little way with us. Illegal immigration is the exact same issue as sodomy--it's perceived as a "victimless crime", particularly by the youth of America.