Author Topic: Is georgie soros financing riots in Beit Shemesh  (Read 1080 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is georgie soros financing riots in Beit Shemesh
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 12:20:54 PM »
http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2011/12/soros-latest-israel-project.html

Woow look at this video. She's admitting to what she is doing in implementing cells within Religious Society (National religious according to her words).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 02:02:36 PM »
Look at this commentary (not from me, but very good)
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6906205856510467947&postID=6860035082771787877

Although I strongly support your cause, I think it was a disastrous mistake to invite politicians like Tzippi Livni to the demonstration. Politicans do not come to these sorts of protests, l'shem shamayim, they come to make political hay and to hijack people's involvement in the protest.
Let's be honest, THE ONLY REASON THE MEDIA IS PLAYING UP THESE INCIDENTS IS BECAUSE THE HAREDI PARTIES ARE IN THE COALITION WITH THE LIKUD. The Left is going to run the next election campaign on the platform "The Likud has sold the country out to the Haredim". It was this slogan that led the Left to victory over incumbent Likud governments in 1992 and 1999. The 1992 results led to the Oslo agreements disaster.
The Left, if they win would put the Haredim in their coalition and GIVE THEM MORE "for the sake of the peace process" as they would put it.
If the Left were in power now, there would be NO media coverage of the harrassment of the girls at the Orot school. The media are not "neutral" protectors of the public's right to know, they serve the political interests of various parties.
Having a completely cynical politician like Tzippi Livno who flip-flops all over the map in addition to her role in the crime of the destruction of Gush Katif come to such a rally discredits it in many peoples' eyes.
I want to also point out another thing....there is a bizarre and quiet but real alliance between the far Left and the extremist Haredim. It was the Left that took control of the Chief Rabbinate, which had been run for many years by Religious Zionists and gave it to the Haredim. Why is this? A couple of reasons...the Left enjoys seeing religious extremism because it discredits the Orthodox/religious community in the eyes of the non-religious Israelis, having internal fights among different religious groups weakens them (this was a critical factor allowing Sharon to push through the destruction of Gush Katif) and the Left views the Religious Zionists as a bigger threat because of their identification with the Judea/Samaria settlement movement and because their more tolerant presentation of Orthodox Judaism is more attractive to the general non-religious population.
Thus, it is important that those involved in these protests keep their eyes open and not let alien interests hijack it for their own negative aims.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 02:26:42 PM »
Well i agree that these politicians so far from anything resembling Judaism should attend publicity hounds like Livni should stay out.But one thing it shows how Kadima has ceased to be a party .I think the Poll said in next election kadima would get like 10 seats.She also is upset by Mofaz challenge
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 02:41:22 PM »
I hope to read that soros has died of some painful ailment soon... This would be a fitting end to such a traitor and criminal as soros. He should be called Tzaros.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »
Well i agree that these politicians so far from anything resembling Judaism should attend publicity hounds like Livni should stay out.But one thing it shows how Kadima has ceased to be a party .I think the Poll said in next election kadima would get like 10 seats.She also is upset by Mofaz challenge
Tzipwhorah Hitler and George Homos: a match made in Gehenom.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »
What's up with the fanatical Iranian-like hatred towards Mehadrin buses?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 05:53:58 PM »
http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2011/12/soros-latest-israel-project.html

Woow look at this video. She's admitting to what she is doing in implementing cells within Religious Society (National religious according to her words).

Is there a chance that the spitters are on her payroll?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 06:02:22 PM »
Is there a chance that the spitters are on her payroll?

Very possible. Who knows? If these people do not work, do not officially get $ from the government (like the NK for example) then where do they get their funds from?
 Options I can think of is either collecting, stealing (unlikely at least large amounts) or sponsored by others to do what they do or for whatever other reasons.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 06:45:23 PM »
What's up with the fanatical Iranian-like hatred towards Mehadrin buses?

Personally, I don't care, I'll ride any kind of bus.  I have no problem with genders being separate from each other, or with the crowd that wants that.   The problem is when they try to force this stringency violently on other people who do not accept it.  That's where they go wrong.    In addition, if you just give them their way and say, well, they're going to be violent about it and want this really badly lets all just go along with it to appease them, it opens a can of worms because they will keep coming up with newer and more creative stringencies to force on people.   It will become a mess for religious and secular people alike.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 07:03:00 PM »
I would not be surprised if George Homos (ysv) financed the Third Reich.

Offline uzitger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »
I hope to read that soros has died of some painful ailment soon... This would be a fitting end to such a traitor and criminal as soros. He should be called Tzaros.

The sooner that happens the better but they probably don't want him in gehenom either.  Sharon isn't wanted and that's why he's in a coma.

Soros was the one who financed the scum who made a tent city in Tel Aviv so it doesn't surprise me that the Nazi convert would finance the Bet Shemesh attacks on Haredi Jews.