Author Topic: Secular anti-Semites spit on Charedi Jews - video defending our Charedi brothers  (Read 1036 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The Jew-hating Israeli media claims that a Charedi Jew spit on a woman. The evil media has used this to whip up a campaign of anti-Semitic hysteria against our Charedi brothers and sisters. However, for every incident like this, there are at least a thousand times as many attacks by secular Jew-haters against the Charedim - including beating, spitting on and humiliating Charedi children. In this video, we show a picture of an evil woman spitting on a Charedi Jew. None of this is ever reported by the media. None of this ever merits the mass demonstrations, front page stories, hysterical condemnations from establishment rabbis, and daily saturation coverage on television and radio that we have witnessed because of the incident in Beit Shemesh. The hypocrisy and double standard stinks to the high heavens.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Good idea for a video.   I have some stuff to take care of but look forward to posting this on my facebook page, possibly later tonight.  I'm sure people will go nuts!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Great video Chaim.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Kol hakavod.

Now I fully understand why you were upset at some of us last night.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Good points
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Wow Chaim well done. Keep up the good work.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh