Author Topic: Hilarious Anti-Cult Animated Video  (Read 3328 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hilarious Anti-Cult Animated Video
« on: January 01, 2012, 07:39:34 AM »
Daddy's Girl: What Happens To Too Many Homeschooled Girls In The U.S.

This is a hilarious but also disturbing homemade animation about the family dynamics of members of Vision Forum and other "Christian patriarchy" cults. I don't agree at all with Willard Romney's Mormonism, and would prefer that no religions that use deceptive tactics and proselytizing exist at all, but it amazes me how many Christians are putting all their focus on hating Mormonism and completely ignoring a much meaner and nastier cult that is growing up right within their midst like a cancer.

These freaks of nature are diehard Ron Nazi Paul supporters (the men that is; the women are not allowed to vote) and their favorite "pastors" are their supreme leader Doug Phillips (son of backstabbing kapo Howard Phillips), Phillips' inspiration Bill Gothard, wacko survivalist "reverend" Chuck Baldwin, and child-abuse advocates Michael and Debi Pearl. Their analogue in Judaism would probably be the Satmars.

Axl Rose

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Hilarious Anti-Cult Animated Video
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 04:43:50 PM »
Mormonism is evil and just as anti-female, but it's true that there are other threats to traditional Christianity that are just as weird or evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 06:01:31 PM »
Mormonism is evil and just as anti-female, but it's true that there are other threats to traditional Christianity that are just as weird or evil.
That is certainly true of Mormonism the religion but average everyday Mormons tend to be genuinely nice and good, albeit brainwashed, people. The same cannot be said of VF members.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 06:06:01 PM »
That is certainly true of Mormonism the religion but average everyday Mormons tend to be genuinely nice and good, albeit brainwashed, people. The same cannot be said of VF members.

I am glad to agree with you on this. I have only one good Mormon friend and he is indeed a good friend and a righteous gentile...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 06:10:45 PM »
I have a very good Mormon friend too. He seems to be pretty neutral on Israel as a modern nation but certainly is not an anti-Semite. He's not all that political at all aside from being basically conservative. As far as I know the Mormon church does not take an official position on the state of Israel, but they do believe that Native Americans are actually transmigrated Jews.  :laugh:

On the other hand, both J-Dubs (you know, J******'s Witnesses) and Vision Forum are militant replacement-theologians. They will tell you right-out that the modern nation of Israel is meaningless and has no basis because the Jews rejected Jesus, and that they are the "real Jews".  ::)  :laugh: Obviously I and most evangelicals disagree with that very much.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »
I have a very good Mormon friend too. He seems to be pretty neutral on Israel as a modern nation but certainly is not an anti-Semite. He's not all that political at all aside from being basically conservative. As far as I know the Mormon church does not take an official position on the state of Israel, but they do believe that Native Americans are actually transmigrated Jews.  :laugh:

On the other hand, both J-Dubs (you know, J******'s Witnesses) and Vision Forum are militant replacement-theologians. They will tell you right-out that the modern nation of Israel is meaningless and has no basis because the Jews rejected Jesus, and that they are the "real Jews".  ::)  :laugh: Obviously I and most evangelicals disagree with that very much.

I know I am having an influence on my Mormon friend. I have shown him JTF and Rabbi Kahane and he seems to be supportive of the goals we have...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 08:42:54 PM »
They might be good people on the surface but their belief is still heretical and I think it's incredibly arrogant and selfish to think that you're going to become a G-d of your own planet (if male) and incredibly self-hating and stupid to aspire not to have a peaceful afterlife but to aspire to be an eternal breeding cow always subservient (if female). The Mormon religion is completely stupid and what makes it the worst is how they try to claim they are Christian. I can't stand how that stupid, backwards, CULT tries to claim that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 09:13:06 PM »
They might be good people on the surface but their belief is still heretical and I think it's incredibly arrogant and selfish to think that you're going to become a G-d of your own planet (if male) and incredibly self-hating and stupid to aspire not to have a peaceful afterlife but to aspire to be an eternal breeding cow always subservient (if female). The Mormon religion is completely stupid and what makes it the worst is how they try to claim they are Christian. I can't stand how that stupid, backwards, CULT tries to claim that.

Well in my 'twisted' opinion it is better than being a Catholic which my friends mother raised him as... And his father followed weird 'eastern religions' which probably involved some 'avodah zarah'.... So ending up Mormon is a step up.... Just my opinion...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 09:15:18 PM »
I can't stand how that stupid, backwards, CULT tries to claim that.
Yes, it is extremely deceptive. It claims to be something and isn't. It claims to be Christian in order to suck actual Christians in but in reality it is a completely separate and very bizarre religion. It functions exactly like those deceptive Messianic missionaries that invite secular Jews to "Orthodox" shul services that aren't.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 07:22:57 AM »
Well in my 'twisted' opinion it is better than being a Catholic which my friends mother raised him as... And his father followed weird 'eastern religions' which probably involved some 'avodah zarah'.... So ending up Mormon is a step up.... Just my opinion...

I don't know what kind of "Eastern religions" he followed but I probably wouldn't agree with those either. Don't you think that it's idolatry to say that you yourself are a god or potential god? That's what Mormonism teaches men. It also teaches that God's origin is not eternal and without a beginning. They think God has an origin when standard Christian belief is that God is eternal (both eternal past and eternal future, as we would understand it though in simple terms, time is obviously more complex than that in reality and doesn't apply to God in the same way it would to us). I can't believe you don't have a problem with Mormon teachings at least as much as you would with regular Christianity.

Catholicism is something I have doctrinal differences with (for example I don't believe in asking dead people to pray with you, no matter how righteous they might have been), but I do consider many devout Catholics to be real Christians even if I have some differences like that with them because they agree with some core doctrines that cults fail to adhere to.

There are those who try to mix it with some other religion (like is common in some areas like the Caribbean) but I would think they are veering off the path and might not really be Catholic or any other type of Christian anymore anyway.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 04:21:20 PM »
Don't you think that it's idolatry to say that you yourself are a G-d or potential G-d? That's what Mormonism teaches men.
What VF and other "patriarchal" cults teach isn't far off from this. They hold that if you rise up and take your place in "multigenerational faithfulness" and your wife does the same, that you can become a "new Adam".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 08:08:59 PM »
What VF and other "patriarchal" cults teach isn't far off from this. They hold that if you rise up and take your place in "multigenerational faithfulness" and your wife does the same, that you can become a "new Adam".

I have never heard such foolishness before. That's really weird stuff.  :o

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 12:08:50 AM »
I have never heard such foolishness before. That's really weird stuff.  :o
It was in the video series link I linked you to

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 06:52:59 AM »
It was in the video series link I linked you to

I have the first one in my favorites on my personal youtube account but I've spent so much time logged in to my obamawilllose2012 account because I've been trying to catch up on uploading all the latest anti-Ron Paul videos.