Author Topic: Will Affirmative Action ever end in the United States?  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Will Affirmative Action ever end in the United States?
« on: January 05, 2012, 09:29:52 PM »
Please favorite, rate and subscribe:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
Re: Will Affirmative Action ever end in the United States?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 09:39:20 PM »
will blacks and hispanics ever stop being stupid? hmmm...  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 07:11:01 AM »
Great video.

As for Hispanics did you know that in some cases they even get affected badly by affirmative action?

I worked with a Hispanic lady one time who wanted to get to work in the cash office at the store we worked at. She applied for the job but didn't get it. A black woman got it instead. Around the same time, most desirable positions that opened up and promotions were going to blacks. I pointed this out to her and she said "You know, you're right, I didn't think about it at the time but that's why I didn't get it".

It could be because they're not really considered to be a minority here and so maybe the store thought it would get a better diversity score for promoting blacks over a Hispanic since so many of our employees were Hispanic.

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 07:02:55 PM »
NEVER!!!!  Jessie Jackson said in a radio interview that if affirmative were repealed that blacks would have to get huge reparations from whites instead!!  You got some choice- Affirmative Blacktion or Reparations- big deal!!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »
Great video.

As for Hispanics did you know that in some cases they even get affected badly by affirmative action?

I worked with a Hispanic lady one time who wanted to get to work in the cash office at the store we worked at. She applied for the job but didn't get it. A black woman got it instead. Around the same time, most desirable positions that opened up and promotions were going to blacks. I pointed this out to her and she said "You know, you're right, I didn't think about it at the time but that's why I didn't get it".

It could be because they're not really considered to be a minority here and so maybe the store thought it would get a better diversity score for promoting blacks over a Hispanic since so many of our employees were Hispanic.

I betcha the hispanic was a better fit for the job.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »
Impossible, unless the judges lose their power.  Here in California, the voters voted to REMOVE affirmative action with proposition 209.

They started implementing it with grad schools and the next year, ZERO blacks got into Law School.... NOT ONE!!!!   So, the judges got together and overturned the will of the people and reversed the action of the proposition.... and now... we have blacks in grad school again.   :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 09:28:25 PM »
I betcha the hispanic was a better fit for the job.

She was more intelligent and had a better attitude.