Author Topic: What do you guys think about a Facebook campaign to spread the word of JTF?  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Hey guys, I'm going to run this past you and see if it's something you might want to take part in.  As you know, Facebook is like myspace for non-retarded people.  It's mostly young students in high school, college etc.  There are MANY JEWS on Facebook.  There are also many groups in Facebook dedicated to topics such as, why I love Israel, I Support Israel till the End Am Yisrael Chai!, Jewish Conservatives etc.  I think many of the people in these groups will be receptive to JTF.  We could post our commentaries on different issues in these message boards and then post links to JTF.  That way, it wouldn't be seen as spamming.  I have a feeling that many of the people on these message boards are hungering for a group like JTF.  It's a huge untapped resource and I think we should take advantage of it.  What are your thoughts? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Sounds like a great idea. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Hey guys, I'm going to run this past you and see if it's something you might want to take part in.  As you know, Facebook is like myspace for non-retarded people.  It's mostly young students in high school, college etc.  There are MANY JEWS on Facebook.  There are also many groups in Facebook dedicated to topics such as, why I love Israel, I Support Israel till the End Am Yisrael Chai!, Jewish Conservatives etc.  I think many of the people in these groups will be receptive to JTF.  We could post our commentaries on different issues in these message boards and then post links to JTF.  That way, it wouldn't be seen as spamming.  I have a feeling that many of the people on these message boards are hungering for a group like JTF.  It's a huge untapped resource and I think we should take advantage of it.  What are your thoughts? 

Be careful.  Some of the "I support Israel" groups are probably liberals who think that by advocating the Oslo Accords, Camp David, etc., that they're supporting Israel.  So if you do this, be careful where you mention JTF. 

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
It's a great idea. I was thinking about it myself.

Also they have now added network message boards (which can be accessed by clicking on 'networks' at the top), we could use these promote JTF to specific regions.

Here are some more examples of what we could do:

For Americans:
1. Join the network of your state and post JTF videos to do with America, like the election videos.
2. Find conserative American groups and start posting on them about JTF.
3. Find groups about the elections and presidential candidates and post Chaim's election videos there.

For Israelis:
Join the Israel network and post JTF's hebrew videos. (Can someone post this suggestion on the Hebrew forum?)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
JTF is destined to bring Forth GREATNESS !!
Spread the Gospel !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
It has already been done. Here is the link.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2223583863
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
I believe flyers are good too.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer

I know about that Mstislav, I wasn't talking about creating a facebook profile for JTF.  I was proposing going on Jewish Facebook groups and posting links to JTF videos and links to the forum to attract right-wing Jews to the movement.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels

I know about that Mstislav, I wasn't talking about creating a facebook profile for JTF.  I was proposing going on Jewish Facebook groups and posting links to JTF videos and links to the forum to attract right-wing Jews to the movement.

Ahh, ic :laugh: I know of a few people who can help with that task as they are in right wing and Jewish groups.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

Q]
Be careful.  Some of the "I support Israel" groups are probably liberals who think that by advocating the Oslo Accords, Camp David, etc., that they're supporting Israel.  So if you do this, be careful where you mention JTF. 
Q]

That's the point. Their silly ideas are based on misinformation about 'stolen land ' and a 'bogustinnian people'. It would be worth getting the truth across.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What do you guys think about a Facebook campaign to spread the word of JTF?
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 06:59:00 AM »
There are a few good groups that I found :

[  It's not "Eretz Yisrael"-- It's "Israel's"   ]

There is a PLO person and also someone from the United Arab Emirates in the group who are trying to say false information. 

Another:  I support Israel in the War Against Terrorism

At the end of "recent news", there's some kind of feature that they list organizations that they will donate to.  Someone who knows how to access that, click on it and add JTF. 

In this same group, also look at the features including "Posted Items" as well as "Discussion Board." 

Another:

Top Ten reasons why I support Israel

obviously the list is flawed as since Kahane was banned, it hasn't been a democracy;  Natalie Portman shouldn't be ridiculously praised as she supported John Kerry for president, supports the homosexual agenda and other bad causes.

This last group is a mix of conservatives and liberals.  I think the liberals would be too scared of JTF so maybe it shouldn't be advertised to that group.

Do a search to find these groups. 

I don't use the site much so someone else figure out this stuff.

I think the first group I listed would be good to recruit people to support JTF.  The 2nd looks like a good place to list JTF as an organization that people should want to donate to help Israel.

To find some conservative Christian groups that, a search could be tried to see if there are any groups that praise John Hagee or Jerry Falwell. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 07:04:05 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 09:22:58 AM »
I joined the JTF facebook group...

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »
ill register and get with the programe
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.