Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 10, 2012, 04:45:09 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:14:02 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Osama appoints Orthodox Jew as White House Chief of Staff, OU celebrates
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 04:50:58 PM »
Obviously another attempt of Obama to fool the Jewish people. But we will not be fooled. I don't mind so much the OU statement which is something which it does in order to advance its position politically.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »
Well, I guess hes got all the Jews fooled.
He probably will get the Jewish vote.
At least the retarded ones.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 05:02:49 PM »
Well, I guess hes got all the Jews fooled.
He probably will get the Jewish vote.
At least the retarded ones.

Maybe I am lucky because I don't know any Jews who are fooled by Obama. Over Shabbat last week it was obvious most Jews I associate with are very tired with Obamas slick little game...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 05:48:36 PM »
Comes to show this black man to rely on the joo and not his brotha.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 06:11:27 PM »
Another court Jew.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 06:21:50 PM »
בס''ד

The OU are Judenrat scum. They are proud that one of their own is now serving a Muslim Jew-hater who is working to exterminate Israel. May Hashem curse and destroy all of our enemies - including our internal enemies like the kapo Jack Lew ys"v, who as White House chief of staff is now coordinating strategy for a president who is leading a worldwide campaign to pressure Israel to commit national suicide. Barack Hussein Obama literally wants to enable his Muslim brothers to perpetrate a holocaust against 5.5 million Israeli Jews chas veshalom.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 08:00:51 PM »
בס''ד

The OU are Judenrat scum. They are proud that one of their own is now serving a Muslim Jew-hater who is working to exterminate Israel. May Hashem curse and destroy all of our enemies - including our internal enemies like the kapo Jack Lew ys"v, who as White House chief of staff is now coordinating strategy for a president who is leading a worldwide campaign to pressure Israel to commit national suicide. Barack Hussein Obama literally wants to enable his Muslim brothers to perpetrate a holocaust against 5.5 million Israeli Jews chas veshalom.

Bingo.  What a disgrace

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 08:09:36 PM »
Sadly, this will get most American Jews to give Obama another chance, never mind pressuring tiny Israel.  As for the Jew haters, this will only reinforce their stereotype of powerful Jews running the world. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 08:26:42 PM »
Another Kissinger (ysv) clone.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 08:44:18 PM »
As for the Jew haters, this will only reinforce their stereotype of powerful Jews running the world. 
Bingo!  More "proof" that the Jews are the power behind the throne. (to re-state what you just said)

Instead, let's hear Obama say that there's no such thing as "Palestinian" people!  Let him tell the truth like Newt did.  Instead, let's hear Obama say that Jerusalem -- all of it! -- is the Israeli capital city.  Instead, let's hear Obama say that Judea and Samaria is Israeli land, as it was in biblical times.  Instead, let's hear Obama say that the Israeli's should use vicious force, if need be, to defend herself from her enemies.  Instead, let's hear Obama say that Israel can't be divided and cut up.  Instead, let's hear Obama say that there won't be a "2-state" solution.  This is just for starters.

Failing this, a Jew should celebrate because Obama hires a Jew to be his Chief of Staff??  I wonder if these same Jews would celebrate if Ron Paul hired a Jew to cut his hair?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 10:44:53 PM »
Bingo.  What a disgrace

Chaim,   I hope you do an English video on BHO's appointment of Jack Lew.       A video that we can promote to try to convince people of the deception that BHO is using in order to secure Jewish votes and Jewish campaign donations.   

Words can't describe my contempt for Jack Lew!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 07:10:22 AM »
Another court Jew.

I think one of the names for people like him was Haus Jude, or something like that.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 09:12:50 AM »
i thought of joe lieberman when i saw this.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 09:49:03 AM »
Bingo!  More "proof" that the Jews are the power behind the throne. (to re-state what you just said)

Failing this, a Jew should celebrate because Obama hires a Jew to be his Chief of Staff??  I wonder if these same Jews would celebrate if Ron Paul hired a Jew to cut his hair?

This speaks volumes.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
So does Chabad.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »
I don't condemn him for accepting this position. I will wait to see what he does with his appointment. I personally would not accept such a position for many reasons. But sometimes good things can come from apparently bad news like this..

As I said before... This was done for political reasons {in order to 'prove' he is not antisemitic, etc.}... But I don't think many Jews will be fooled by this action.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 04:06:57 PM »
Two issues to consider:

1) Pharoah, the wicked Egyptian monarch, appointed Joseph to second in command in the house of Pharoah. Should he not have taken the position in the house of a people who hated the Jews?

2) Moses was raised in Pharoahs house, groomed to be the next Pharoah, yet he was destined to be the redeemer of the Jewish people. Should the people have rejected Moshe because he was raised in the house of Pharoah?

I do not compare Lew to either of these great Jewish heros but I am asking whether just because a Jew takes such a position whether it invalidates them...

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 04:32:57 PM »
anyone chosen by obama for a position has likely lead a lifetime of evil deeds. they dont just get selected out of the blue. im sure this lew fellow has an impressive resume of drek.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »
anyone chosen by obama for a position has likely lead a lifetime of evil deeds. they dont just get selected out of the blue. im sure this lew fellow has an impressive resume of drek.

Looking at Lews history I must agree with you. His involvement with the scummy Clinton administration tars his record..