Author Topic: Romney: Islam Is a Peace-Loving Religion  (Read 7677 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MyJewishSoul

• New JTFer
  • "For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerus
Re: Romney: Islam Is a Peace-Loving Religion
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 05:56:23 PM »
This is why I'm supporting my fellow Texan, Rick Perry.
"If the Arabs (Muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence.  If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »
This is why I'm supporting my fellow Texan, Rick Perry.

Good for you!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 08:44:45 PM »
Not encouraging.

Mitt Romney, what a conservative republican who's going to save America huh?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 01:11:33 PM »
He's not getting my vote.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 02:14:06 PM »

Mine either

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 11:39:46 AM »
What A   MOR-ON
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 11:59:27 AM »
Does that mean you won't vote if he gets the nomination?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 06:19:50 PM »
Does that mean you won't vote if he gets the nomination?

Who are you adressing the question too bullcat?

In case my insignia hasn't made it clear, I'm in Britain.
I can't vote for any nominee, no matter who they are.

Much as I'd want too.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 06:28:01 PM »
if you were asked to choose between eating snakes or rats (if you're jewish) which would you choose? I have no evidence that Romney will do any better than Obuma. The church of moron would sanction his every move. Better to side with anarchy than someone who would establish either theocracy. Anarchy would be equally bad, so vote for someone who can do better next term, and maybe the states will block obuma because he's not a natural born citizen.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote.” Now that they got our legs, I say its high time to use the ol' trigger hoof.
Lookie here we have an obaaamy supporter.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »
Another reason why he sucks big time:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Romney-Muslims-PeaceLoving-Religion/2011/12/10/id/420537http://
I think you should read the article again.
CNN would be proud of you, he said the Mussies he knows are not radicals.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 07:36:17 PM »
Who are you adressing the question too bullcat?

In case my insignia hasn't made it clear, I'm in Britain.
I can't vote for any nominee, no matter who they are.

Much as I'd want too.
I was asking G-dIsrael.
I'm sorry BritishSword that I didn't insert the quote.
A no vote for Romney, if he is the candidate, is a vote for Obumer.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 06:07:55 AM »
If you think that post supports obama, you might want to check the section of your pasture nearest to the fence for your reading glasses.

See what I'm talking about, all? Romney makes hard-left occupiers into faux-conservatives. At least with Obuma, the lines between what side is evil and not is clear. Support Romney, and jbeiges friends and family will post until we all leave. Better the giant black boa in the grass then the small hidden viper in the sand. The boa will hurt more, but you will not know to fight the viper until its too late.

The element of suprise is a powerful advantage in battle. We know what Obuma will do, but should Romney have the same platform, conservatives will be crippled against him, through ignorance.
What element of surprise?  You make it sound as if Romney supporters just fell of the back of the turnip truck... Here is a big news flash for you there is very little difference between Santorum and Romney when it comes to being a true conservative... Neither are... Using your analogy  Romney is the giant black boa and Santorum is the small hidden viper... How does that sound... Honestly there is very little element of surprise with any of the candidates running... They all have a very long history of RINO behavior... The only thing that really is going to cripple conservatives more than need be at this point is allowing the shvartza President a second term to do more or less whatever he wants....  He then will ride off into the sunset selling books and doing speaking  tours on how he screwed the American people out of everything in just 8 short years because the Republicans were dumb enough to loose two elections arguing over boa's and hidden vipers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 01:40:54 PM »
Touché, in the end, your right I'd vote for anyone as long as it's a vote against Obama. Santorum is at least standing on the right side of abortion, and Islam. Romney isn't, and as a devout moron, he has the potential to spread his evil religion, while Santorum will at worst be liberal on some issues.

Its like when some conservatives supported Ronnie Putz to bring his voters into the conservative fold. Those they realized they pandered to were neither conservative nor interested in any real issues, and made serious sites a laughing stock. What do you think this place would become with the Latter Day S***heads and other Romney loving dummies posting here all the time?

If the states won and blocked Obuma's re-election, would you stop supporting Romney?
I want to know if Romney gets the nomination how you or anyone else can say to vote for him after you are attacking him every chance you get?
Santorum thinks he can wave his bible and make things better, we don't need a preacher we need someone with a working background.  The abortion issue is a dead issue and has been for years, it is legal and will stay legal so all you drum bangers should stop making that an issue.
Santorum supported a pro abortion Arlen Specter and also supported giving minorities and women help to open businesses and also never fought giving more to welfare.
Romney's religion at this point is nonsense you have a muslim in the white house.
You are paranoid with saying he will spread his evil religion, how on G_d's earth would he spread his religion?
You sound just like the Germans did right before WWII.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »
First I did not call you a Nazi and second do not threaten me because that is not allowed on the forum.
Can you tell us all the greatness Santorum did?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 02:57:33 PM »
I don't spar, I street fight which means not wearing any fairy gloves.
You know how stupid it sounds just to judge someone because they are Mormon?, I was right you do sound like the Germans did during the war.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 03:00:03 PM »
Not threatening, just wanted to ask to spar a couple hours at the mma gym. First off, Santorm started by not being a mormon. Need more?
No Santorum only wants to convert everyone to be Catholic, that bible preaching is not good for the Jews or anybody else.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 04:30:29 PM »
Every runt i know claims to street fight. You don't wear gloves on your elbows, stupid. Is it stupid to judge someone because they're a white supremisist, a nazi, or a muslim? They might not hold all the beliefs they're supposed to have. YSV on your household.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
HSN on your household.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 04:49:43 PM by jbeige »

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 04:33:26 PM »
Good thing we have morons who would never try to get people into their retarted cult. As so long as he skims the first couple chapters enough, it is close enough to Torah to do some good. I pray no president ever bases his action on or preaches the book of moron, for all the bad it will do. May your work for this man be cursed.
:::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 07:56:14 PM »
No Santorum only wants to convert everyone to be Catholic, that bible preaching is not good for the Jews or anybody else.
Have mercy  :o  :::D  Santorum is not trying to convert people to the RCC... He is only spouting boilerplate religious claptrap thats designed to convince the gullible and lull the suspicious  :laugh:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 08:16:37 PM »
I'm really enjoying this thread! How about you guys meet in the middle. In the cage with no Rules. LKZ can wear his gloves, and jb you wear them if you want. If I were you I'd wear the gloves, unless your hands are really up to it.

P.S. LKZ if your in the Midwest sometime I'll spar with ya. I know a really good mma gym you could workout at also.  ;D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 07:47:49 PM »
How much newaza have you studied? What styles of karate? What form of TKD? Are you planning on fighting in mma? Or do you train for knowledge and self defence? Why do you train?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:46:27 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 11:27:39 AM »
Very nice. Newaza is Judo ground fighting, But if they are your friends than you have had plenty of it. It's great that you're going to fight for your people. ;D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 10:33:00 PM »
  I would tell them... That you want to do everything you can for Israel and your Jewish Brothers! And by joining IDF it's the closest your going to get to helping.

I agree About newaza, and having to learn every term. When I did pure Judo{for a short time} the first time I did newaza... I beat the top student within three seconds. I put him in an ankle lock, not knowing it was an illegal technique.

I do believe Grappling is important though, but you have to take into count your environment in the street. You have walls, concrete sidewalks, alleys with broken glass. Plus in the street, or in combat you have your teeth, finger tips, etc. So some sport techniques can be defended rather easy! But you need to know what your opponent is trying to do.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 11:35:42 PM »
Where did you grow up? How much BJJ have you studied?