Author Topic: Latest on Hillul HaShem Parade in Jerusalem  (Read 1973 times)

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
Latest on Hillul HaShem Parade in Jerusalem
« on: June 20, 2007, 02:46:07 PM »
B"H

I've been telling those interested in protesting that without proper planning, it will be very difficult even to get down to the parade route, unless going down Ben-Tzvi (passed Gan Saaqer) or Begin South, and then back tracking.  Side streets maybe??

And, why on earth will Bar-Ilan and Yirmyahu Streets be closed?  That's what I want to know.  Sounds very suspicious to me.

I suppose that such a ruckus will be created in other parts of the city to call police away from the parade area.  But, be careful, because all the police have to do is block off individual neighborhoods, caging residents in, thus not requiring the numbers people believe they will be detracting from the parade area.

Gays Will Shut Down King David, King Solomon

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/128575

(IsraelNN.com) The following streets in Jerusalem will be closed for traffic from 14:00 Thursday for the homosexual "gay pride" marchers: Agron, King David, Menashe Ben Yisrael, King Solomon, Keren Hayesod, Jabotinsky, King George, Emek Refaim, Bar Ilan and Yirmiyahu.

The Jerusalem Police advises drivers to use alternate roads: Barlev, Hevron Road, Yigael Yadin, Begin, Ben Tzvi, Herzl and Herzog. Parking will not be allowed on the parade route.
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: Latest on Hillul HaShem Parade in Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 03:22:42 PM »
edited
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 09:33:07 PM by MackaB »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 09:20:55 PM »
Why do these perverts want Jerusalem so badly? It's so sick.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 09:25:23 PM »
I have a feeling that this event, if allowed, will cause a revolt or other unexpected scenarios.

We are on the verge of serious changes.

They have to be fools to assume that letting sodomites parade through the Holy City will go unpunished.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 09:27:50 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 04:15:36 AM »
B"H

Apparently, the only the holding back the parade at this point is that the firefighters are on strike and refuse to give the organizers their [required] final permission to go ahead with it.

Maybe they'll come up with enough firefighters to come privately to be on duty in the city.  Or maybe, they'll be able to manipulate the situation somehow.

It is interesting to note how the parade has been effected previously.

HaShem perhaps is working subtly, taking care of what we are unable to take care of ourselves.

In 2005, the expulsion from Azza influenced the cancellation of the parade.

In 2006, it was the 2nd Lebanon War which postponed it.  It was then reduced to a small event in a closed compound.  Protesting, I believe, helped.

And, now?  We will see.
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah