Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3522 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 19, 2012, 12:08:36 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:24:30 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: ABC to air interview with Newt's ex-wife before South Carolina primary
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:04:51 AM »
Newt deserves this.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 10:19:10 AM »
Newt deserves this.
I think Newt Gingrich has a LOT of personal baggage.
I wonder if that kind of stuff matters anymore though.
That really doesn't bother me as much as his relationship with Nancy Pelosi does.

I don't care for what cause, I would never share a couch with the devil, white or black.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 04:06:07 PM »
The problem is this will be good for Romney and the media knows it.

Agreed.      Their goal is to get the weakest candidate to go out against their beloved Barack Hussein Obama.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 04:11:34 PM »
Come on, did Marianne Gingrich really not know what she was getting into by getting involved with a married man?

I have no sympathy for philandering men, but guess what; I have less sympathy for the women who get with them.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 03:22:24 AM »
Come on, did Marianne Gingrich really not know what she was getting into by getting involved with a married man?

I have no sympathy for philandering men, but guess what; I have less sympathy for the women who get with them.

I agree with this legendary rock star.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 06:33:41 AM »
Bullcat you brought up a good point. So many candidates now have horrible things in their personal lives that it's almost become a non-issue, and has been less important as an issue since the whole Monica Lewinsky scandal with Clinton, but on the other hand, I will say that didn't seem to make a difference for the better when it came to Hermain Cain. He was driven out of the race due to his apparent inability to control himself around women.

Anybody who commits adultery is really bad. I still think Newt deserves to be exposed for what he's done even if the one exposing him is just as bad.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 07:15:38 AM »
Nothing worse than an election time gold digger... How much cash did wife number 2 get to flap her whining and complaining mouth in this interview... This is an old issue that most people who are politically inclined already know about and have taken into consideration... The bible thumping crowd who will not vote for Newt because of issues like this are not voting for him already... All this garbage is not going to change the primary numbers much for Newt... Newt's problems are more centered in his political life not his personal... I would not have a problem supporting a Newt presidency because I feel he would put a stop to some of the anti Americanism we have now...  However I would know going in that this guy is a  moderate and political insider and as such not much is going to change in Washington under his administration... Sadly the way the Republican primary season is going it looks like the GOP will be war weary for the main battle event... I can see another 4 years for our sitting president almost being in the bag.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 08:27:21 AM »
Call me a misogynist but I think woman-problems (unless we are talking outright rape like with Juanita Broaddrick) are just about the worst thing you can base your voting decision on.

Do these tramps really not have any idea of what they are getting when they marry or carry on with a politician? Let's get serious.

The vast majority of relationship issues are brought on by the women themselves because they married for prestige, machismo or money and didn't give a damn about character. I have no sympathy for any of these tarts.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 09:43:52 AM »
Media knows how to put a weak liberal GOP candidate against the dems.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 05:33:06 AM »
Newt Gingrich is a master of deflection, obviously, and Herman Cain is not.

Let's just hope his political abilities can carry him through the general election.  I think he carries more baggage around than a few ex-wives.  Obama has a ton of money to run with.  I hope a sharp tongue will save him from that.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 07:17:55 AM »
Unfortunately there's something we have to worry about called the women's vote, and I can see a lot of women basing their vote on this since women have a tendency to put their emotions before what's best for the country.  Women voting always works in liberals' favor and they're not going to pass up a chance to exploit this.
Sad to say but you're often right. This is also true of Jewish voters.  :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 08:31:13 AM »
I think this has to do partly with the fact that women have been deliberately targeted for communist brainwashing to make them feel their interests are separate from the interests of men.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 08:33:03 AM »
I think this has to do partly with the fact that women have been deliberately targeted for communist brainwashing to make them feel their interests are separate from the interests of men.
Women are more left-wing than men in every country, and have been for much of history.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 08:46:02 AM »
Women are more left-wing than men in every country, and have been for much of history.

I said part of it, not the whole picture.

Even so I don't think you can really have a country that's representative of its population if you stifle more than half of its citizens' political voice either. I don't want someone to deny me the right to vote based on what's between my legs rather than what's between my ears.

On the other hand it's undeniable that women as a whole tend to be more left wing, as you pointed out.

The tendency of a lot of women to be more liberal is really confusing to me. I've never had those tendencies. I've always been more right wing than almost everyone else around me. I don't understand what drives them to be so stupid or selfish or whatever else is driving them to be that way.

I can't imagine why anyone would make important political decisions based only on emotion. It's strange to think anyone would do that.

Newt Gingrich is a master of deflection, obviously, and Herman Cain is not.

Let's just hope his political abilities can carry him through the general election.  I think he carries more baggage around than a few ex-wives.  Obama has a ton of money to run with.  I hope a sharp tongue will save him from that.

I hope so too if he does get the nomination. I really am unhappy with Romney, Gingrich, and especially Ron Paul. I wish we could get three real conservatives or right wingers to run against each other instead.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 01:32:06 PM »
We had Michele Bachmann, Rubystars, but the country (and GOP) are just too far to the left these days to unite behind a real Reaganesque conservative anymore.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 11:44:56 PM »
We had Michele Bachmann, Rubystars, but the country (and GOP) are just too far to the left these days to unite behind a real Reaganesque conservative anymore.

I'm not even sure I completely trusted her. Didn't she have some connection to Carter? Someone posted that on here one time that she had worked for him. Paulette used to say she distrusts female politicians more and I generally agree with her on that point because so often they do tend to be more liberal than they seem, case in point was Sarah Palin.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 11:54:15 PM »
I'm not even sure I completely trusted her. Didn't she have some connection to Carter? Someone posted that on here one time that she had worked for him. Paulette used to say she distrusts female politicians more and I generally agree with her on that point because so often they do tend to be more liberal than they seem, case in point was Sarah Palin.
Everyone has some skeletons. The (nearly) perfect candidate was Duncan Hunter but he had zero chance. Even if he had as much money as Willard Romney, the electorate would be too leftist for him today.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 01:47:00 AM »
Everyone has some skeletons. The (nearly) perfect candidate was Duncan Hunter but he had zero chance. Even if he had as much money as Willard Romney, the electorate would be too leftist for him today.

It would be nice if that could change back somehow, but at this point I'm wondering if there's any chance of that at all. So many people are so used to wanting government to take care of them.