Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 22, 2012, 01:13:43 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:29:11 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What a phony

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I actually though she was gonna switch to Newt.  She was just as ecstatic as the others about his extraordinary debating skills.  But I guess she wants the Rino.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ann coulter is a peturbed individual.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
Ann Coulter can go pound sand for all I care. She's become quite odd over the past two or three years but I guess that whatever diet she's on that has her looking like the late Alan Cranston is affecting her brain too. As far as I can tell, Newt is the only one sarcastic enough to put Obama in his place. I for one am ready for anyone who can be as politically incorrect as possible to shock this nation of mush melons out of their slumber. The American people need a good swift kick in the ass so that they'll wake up and smell the coffee; and Newt can do it. I would not be adverse to Newt choosing Santorum as his VP and Romney secretary of the Treasury (maybe). I'd offer the job of Ambassador to Antarctica to Ron Paul. Oh, and if I were Newt, I'd put my birth certificate on his website right away; sort of an "in your face" to the Kenyan. Speaking of which, I would immediately bring Obama up on charges of treason, along with all of his staff (and most of the Senate and Congress too) and swiftly carry out the penalty for such an act. I would really like to be one of Gingrich's advisers. I hate to say it though, I do think that the Obamination is going to do something to create an emergency so that he can suspend the Constitution and assume rule indefinitely. I wouldn't put it past the uncircumcised schmuck.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Just as it took a guliani to clean up dinkins mess, so will newt in 8 years.  Just don't be surprised if we get a Jew as president after that....I'm thinking Eric cantor
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ann Coulter can go pound sand for all I care. She's become quite odd over the past two or three years but I guess that whatever diet she's on that has her looking like the late Alan Cranston is affecting her brain too. As far as I can tell, Newt is the only one sarcastic enough to put Obama in his place. I for one am ready for anyone who can be as politically incorrect as possible to shock this nation of mush melons out of their slumber. The American people need a good swift kick in the donkey so that they'll wake up and smell the coffee; and Newt can do it. I would not be adverse to Newt choosing Santorum as his VP and Romney secretary of the Treasury (maybe). I'd offer the job of Ambassador to Antarctica to Ron Paul. Oh, and if I were Newt, I'd put my birth certificate on his website right away; sort of an "in your face" to the Kenyan. Speaking of which, I would immediately bring Obama up on charges of treason, along with all of his staff (and most of the Senate and Congress too) and swiftly carry out the penalty for such an act. I would really like to be one of Gingrich's advisers. I hate to say it though, I do think that the Obamination is going to do something to create an emergency so that he can suspend the Constitution and assume rule indefinitely. I wouldn't put it past the uncircumcised schmuck.
You mean Arthur Coltrane as Rubystars would say.  :laugh: :::D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Ann Coulter's credibility as a Conservative is shot.      No one is in Gov. Chris Christie's corner more than Ann Coulter.     That by itself is more than enough of a reason to discredit Coulter.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I think all that blonde dye has seeped into her brain and made her crazy.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I actually though she was gonna switch to Newt.  She was just as ecstatic as the others about his extraordinary debating skills.  But I guess she wants the Rino.
Any way we slice it Newt or Romney we get a Rino... I have always liked Newt because he seems to be a well informed politician... If he can turn the trick in November all the better... At this point I am not going to kid myself that Newt or any of the others are conservatives... Only more conservative than B.H.O which actually don't say much for them anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ann Coulter supports Romney, says Gingrich is least conservative candidate
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 09:00:18 AM »
The way I look at it is, who will be able to debate the best against Obama and make him look bad without feeling bad about it... Newt is the biggest a-hole out of all of the Republican candidates.  Romney would be second, but he would act like Mccain and be a nice guy here or there..look on how he responded to the taxes after he lost SC.  And Santorum will try and pander for the African American vote...which he will never get.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »
The way I look at it is, who will be able to debate the best against Obama and make him look bad without feeling bad about it... Newt is the biggest a-hole out of all of the Republican candidates.  Romney would be second, but he would act like Mccain and be a nice guy here or there..look on how he responded to the taxes after he lost SC.  And Santorum will try and pander for the African American vote...which he will never get.
We need that right now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 09:20:32 AM »

Great analysis. I don't like Newt but you're right about the fact that he'll probably be the best one.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 10:48:46 AM »
He (or it), Ann Coulter, is confused about the candidates as he is of his gender.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774