Author Topic: JTF DONATIONS  (Read 6793 times)

enemyofthestate

JTF DONATIONS
« on: September 28, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »
I cant possibly see anyone with any serious political or financial clout giving a dime to this "JTF". You allow the posters to run amuck with with inflamatory speech but you will block anyone who dares to insult you. complete hypocrites. Thank g-d you are a minority that will never gain any steam as an oraganization.
JTF=HATE INDUSTRY

Scriabin

Re: JTF DONATIONS
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 10:36:11 AM »
I cant possibly see anyone with any serious political or financial clout giving a dime to this "JTF". You allow the posters to run amuck with with inflamatory speech but you will block anyone who dares to insult you. complete hypocrites. Thank g-d you are a minority that will never gain any steam as an oraganization.
JTF=HATE INDUSTRY
No one has blocked you.

The fact of the matter is that you have a great deal of trouble with DEBATE>:(

JTF hates evil people.  Perhaps this is why YOU feel hated! ;D

enemyofthestate

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 10:43:23 AM »
JTF=HATE INDUSTRY
No one has blocked you.

How can you possibly say I have trouble with debate when I have tried time and again to stick to an issue but was met with hostility from some of the other posters. If I came on here and started posts or repsonded to post in the following fashion: 'yeah those black monkeys are just criminals with a football-or-all muslims are nazis or fags should die or if yuour not with the jtf you are a self hating jew'. you get the message ( I hope)... This is hate pure and simple and I feel the JTF is encouraging this to gain further monies in the name of the righteous. They even use language to suggest if you give g-d will thank you for it. This is sunday morning faith healing... if you give now jesus will save you you know what i mean

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 10:52:56 AM »
JTF=HATE INDUSTRY
No one has blocked you.

How can you possibly say I have trouble with debate when I have tried time and again to stick to an issue but was met with hostility from some of the other posters. If I came on here and started posts or responded to post in the following fashion: 'yeah those black monkeys are just criminals with a football-or-all muslims are nazis or fags should die or if yuour not with the jtf you are a self hating jew'. you get the message ( I hope)... This is hate pure and simple and I feel the JTF is encouraging this to gain further monies in the name of the righteous. They even use language to suggest if you give g-d will thank you for it. This is sunday morning faith healing... if you give now jesus will save you you know what i mean
A great debater will NEVER resort to defamation, no matter how irritating his opponent may be.

Yes, there are some people (probably very young) who post garbage like what you quoted above.  JTF does NOT support this kind of nonsense.  We don't need to resort to slander because we can successfully debate the issues.

I asked you several GOOD questions but you seemed more interested in mudslinging with ignorami.  This is what frustrates me.

enemyofthestate

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 10:58:04 AM »
JTF=HATE INDUSTRY
No one has blocked you.

How can you possibly say I have trouble with debate when I have tried time and again to stick to an issue but was met with hostility from some of the other posters. If I came on here and started posts or responded to post in the following fashion: 'yeah those black monkeys are just criminals with a football-or-all muslims are nazis or fags should die or if yuour not with the jtf you are a self hating jew'. you get the message ( I hope)... This is hate pure and simple and I feel the JTF is encouraging this to gain further monies in the name of the righteous. They even use language to suggest if you give g-d will thank you for it. This is sunday morning faith healing... if you give now jesus will save you you know what i mean
A great debater will NEVER resort to defamation, no matter how irritating his opponent may be.

Yes, there are some people (probably very young) who post garbage like what you quoted above.  JTF does NOT support this kind of nonsense.  We don't need to resort to slander because we can successfully debate the issues.

I asked you several GOOD questions but you seemed more interested in mudslinging with ignorami.  This is what frustrates me.

Yes I got frustrated in the end and pretty much gave up... I believe we actually have something in common because I get frustrated with that nonsense as well. I will always stick to the issue as long as my counterpart in the forums will and when they dont I will just ignore them. However I feel the admins should block these people from using such immature and inflamatory language...or at least give them a warning and then ban them

Offline FreeThehomeLand

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 01:30:29 PM »
Nobody should be band and you need to realize that what you read here is nowhere near as bad as what antisemits say about Jews.  If you continue worrying about there feelings than we loose.  Sometimes we need to be blunt with our message its the only way people will listen to us.  Chaim doesn't hate all blacks he just says that there culture is evil but blacks that dont practise this culture (hip Hop) like Allen keys are good people.  you will have a hard time finding righteous blacks.  Same goes with Muslims the Muslim religion is evil and if you  are a good Muslim then your evil becuase you beliave in the coron and hadif and if your not Muslim then you will also die at the hand of the good Muslim.  Give me an example of a Muslim emom condeming the Muslims and praysing the Jews for fights for there home land and telling the western world that all terrorist must be destroyed like (hizbolla, Islamic jihad, fata,alqada ect).  You cant find one and they will destroy Israel the instant they get the power no questions asked and no one would even care if Israel and the Jewish people are destroyed g-d forbid.  you need to open your eyes and mind, understand that when fighting with evil you need to fight hard and dirty.