Author Topic: are serbians the most athletic people on the planet???  (Read 492 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
are serbians the most athletic people on the planet???
« on: January 29, 2012, 02:28:12 PM »
population less than 4 million, they are very good soccer players, basket ball players and i wittnessed he best tennis match ever wih novak djokovic beating the great nadal.

Novak is super human, perhaps his pro israel stance helps :dance:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: are serbians the most athletic people on the planet???
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 02:38:29 PM »
ummmm.....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 03:23:42 PM »
ummmm.....

i was insinuating novaks pro israel stance shows that good things happen if you are with israel, just like the canadian primeminister.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »
Serbia has a populatio of 7 million and I think there are several more million Serbs living abroad. I think there is a very strong tradition of athleticism in that region however when it comes to per capita achievement in sports I think there are several other naiton with claim for the title- the Czechs in particular also excel in a rather wide variety of sports.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 04:04:03 PM »
Maybe...but what if someone is pro-Israel and they still have bad luck.  Does that mean they should do the opposite to have good luck?  Not every good behavior comes with rewards in this life...or at the exact moment the good behavior is done.  If it did, then we would have no free will.

The same goes for the opposite..Not all evil behavior gets punished immediately either...and sometimes not in this life time.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 06:54:36 PM »
Maybe...but what if someone is pro-Israel and they still have bad luck.  Does that mean they should do the opposite to have good luck?  Not every good behavior comes with rewards in this life...or at the exact moment the good behavior is done.  If it did, then we would have no free will.

The same goes for the opposite..Not all evil behavior gets punished immediately either...and sometimes not in this life time.

i completely agree mate. But in general, i think good things come to pro israel people. Although they will always be aceptions.

novak best friend is a israeli :)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4093777,00.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 09:48:16 PM »

Excellent post.