Author Topic: After today's Florida primary, here's what I think we should do  (Read 862 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
After today's Florida primary, here's what I think we should do
« on: January 30, 2012, 11:11:29 PM »
בס''ד

All of the polls show Mitt Romney winning Florida. If the polls are correct, then Romney will also be the favorite to win the upcoming primaries and caucuses in February. By March and April, there will be primaries in Southern states where Romney could again lose in some places.

Here is what I propose doing for the immediate future:

If by some miracle the polls are wrong and Newt Gingrich wins an upset victory in Florida, then I think we should return to our campaign of supporting Gingrich.

However, if the polls are correct (which is very probable) and Romney wins in Florida, then it will be very difficult for Gingrich to win the nomination. In that case, I think we should concentrate on doing videos against Barack Hussein Obama. We should also begin a video campaign against the Muslim-loving Chris Christie who is widely mentioned as a possible Republican vice presidential candidate, G-d forbid. We can also do general videos on other subjects.

Naturally our Hebrew video campaign will continue regardless. The above scenarios are for the English-language videos.

Sound logical?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: After today's Florida primary, here's what I think we should do
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 11:14:00 PM »
Sounds good to me.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 11:28:30 PM »
Marco Rubio is widely held to be the VP frontrunner, even moreso than Chris al-Christie (ysv). What should we do about him?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 12:06:24 AM »
Sounds logical to me.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 02:02:29 AM »
I see I'm in the minority when I say that I still think that Gingrich is heads and above all the others in his support of Israel, as well as releasing Pollard.  Obviously, I'm supporting Gingrich -- at this point.  I think that, yes, Newt won't win in Florida.  But does this mean that he still can't win the nomination?  There's still a long way to go.  I vote to hold off on supporting Romney at this time and just hope and pray that Gingrich does another surge.  New is bold and not afraid of ruffling feathers.  Let's give me some more time with our support.  Just my 2 cents.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 02:27:17 AM »
I see I'm in the minority when I say that I still think that Gingrich is heads and above all the others in his support of Israel, as well as releasing Pollard.  Obviously, I'm supporting Gingrich -- at this point.  I think that, yes, Newt won't win in Florida.  But does this mean that he still can't win the nomination?  There's still a long way to go.  I vote to hold off on supporting Romney at this time and just hope and pray that Gingrich does another surge.  New is bold and not afraid of ruffling feathers.  Let's give me some more time with our support.  Just my 2 cents.

בס''ד

We're not supporting Romney. But if he wins Florida and it appears very likely that he will be the Republican nominee, I am suggesting that we concentrate our videos on Barack Hussein Obama. We will not endorse Romney in the videos, we will simply expose Obama.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 02:37:27 AM »
Marco Rubio is widely held to be the VP frontrunner, even moreso than Chris al-Christie (ysv). What should we do about him?

בס''ד

I don't like Rubio either. His speech on Israel was terrible - he spoke about the "peace" process and negotiations.

But Ayatollah Chris Christie is just as bad as Obama. The betting now is that Christie is the leading choice if Romney gets the nomination. We have to try to stop that. Here's an article about the possible running mates:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/signal/romney-christie-gingrich-rubio-most-likely-ticket-pairings-123121536.html

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 04:00:19 AM »
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach
בס''ד

We're not supporting Romney. But if he wins Florida and it appears very likely that he will be the Republican nominee, I am suggesting that we concentrate our videos on Barack Hussein Obama. We will not endorse Romney in the videos, we will simply expose Obama.
That's fine.... but why can't we still give strong vocal support to Gingrich... especially now when he needs us the most?  Chaim, you've done a great job of supporting Newt.  I'm just suggesting here that you continue with that... as well as, of course, exposing BHO for what and who he is.  (I'm also not sure that if Romney wins in Florida that he'll have the nomination locked up.  I hope that he doesn't have it locked up, but I'm not sure.  Maybe it's just my wishful thinking that Newt will still have a chance.)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 06:32:20 AM »
That's fine.... but why can't we still give strong vocal support to Gingrich... especially now when he needs us the most?  Chaim, you've done a great job of supporting Newt.  I'm just suggesting here that you continue with that... as well as, of course, exposing BHO for what and who he is.  (I'm also not sure that if Romney wins in Florida that he'll have the nomination locked up.  I hope that he doesn't have it locked up, but I'm not sure.  Maybe it's just my wishful thinking that Newt will still have a chance.)

I agree.  I think we would be jumping the gun saying that newt lost Florida he lost everything.

But I agree we should simply begin anti Obama videos and a bunch of anti Christie videos.  I know that many people admire him for his tough talk.  So we need to expose him for what he really isn't. 

A favorable mention of newt in all of these videos would be a good idea comparing him to romney and he is less politically correct and not play nice with Obama and media
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 07:06:35 AM »
בס''ד

I don't like Rubio either. His speech on Israel was terrible - he spoke about the "peace" process and negotiations.

But Ayatollah Chris Christie is just as bad as Obama. The betting now is that Christie is the leading choice if Romney gets the nomination. We have to try to stop that. Here's an article about the possible running mates:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/signal/romney-christie-gingrich-rubio-most-likely-ticket-pairings-123121536.html
If Romney is smart at all, he will realize that this will convince many voters who are remotely conservative to stay at home in November. But maybe he is too arrogant for that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 07:57:36 AM »
I don't know if many conservatives will stay home even if Romney does pick a liberal VP. I think getting Obama out of the White house will motivate many of them to vote no matter who the Republicans pick.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 08:00:13 AM »
I don't know if many conservatives will stay home even if Romney does pick a liberal VP. I think getting Obama out of the White house will motivate many of them to vote no matter who the Republicans pick.
He has a problem with his general flipfloppery and his Mormonism. If he thinks Chris Christie will help him, he is delusional. Then again, the national public has moved so absurdly far to the left that he may well assume that he needs to cloak himself in the image of being as "moderate" as possible.