Author Topic: For The Iranian Jews Here -- Things Persian Girls Never Say  (Read 1565 times)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
For The Iranian Jews Here -- Things Persian Girls Never Say
« on: January 31, 2012, 01:50:30 PM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: For The Iranian Jews Here -- Things Persian Girls Never Say
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 02:12:43 PM »
This one is the funniest...  Didn't like the Jewish Persian one though.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 02:47:44 PM »
This one is the funniest...  Didn't like the Jewish Persian one though.

Oh, I just saw that one too.  I didn't like it either.  I don't understand why that guy who was dressed as a girl was peeing outside.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 07:22:29 PM »
Oh, I just saw that one too.  I didn't like it either.  I don't understand why that guy who was dressed as a girl was peeing outside.

Because in Farsi the word for piss is lanat (a very bad word) and they are probably referring to the fact that Muslim Persians say lanat be Yehodi meaning piss be on the Jews. Im glad most of my family got the hell out of Iran and went home to Israel. Lanat to all Islamic Persians!, although the secular Persians hate Jews too. We can thank The damn Persians for Purim, which is coming.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
Because in Farsi the word for piss is lanat (a very bad word) and they are probably referring to the fact that Muslim Persians say lanat be Yehodi meaning piss be on the Jews. Im glad most of my family got the hell out of Iran and went home to Israel. Lanat to all Islamic Persians!, although the secular Persians hate Jews too. We can thank The damn Persians for Purim, which is coming.

But we also learn that Cyrus the Great, the Persian King, allowed the Jews in exile in Babylon to return to Eretz Yisroel to build the Temple...

The sages of the Talmud have an interesting view of Cyrus..
http://www.webshas.org/torah/bichtav/tanach/purim.htm

Under the Rule of Persia before the Purim Story

The path of prophecies which were conveyed from Chanani to Nechemyah to King Artachshasta/Cyrus/Darius: Rosh HaShanah 3b
      Whether King Cyrus was benevolent or not: Rosh HaShanah 3b-4a
      True identity of King Cyrus, King Darius, and King Artachshasta: Rosh HaShanah 3b
      How far Darius's reign extended: Megillah 11b-12a
      The power of Darius's blessing to Daniel: Megillah 15a
      The 23 years of Evil Merodach's reign: Megillah 11b
      Evil Merodach's release of Yehoyachin: Megillah 11b
      When Cyrus declared that the Temple could be rebuilt: Megillah 12a
      Gd wanted Cyrus to build the Temple himself, and Gd complained to the Mashiach when Cyrus left it up to the Jews, instead: Megillah 12a
      Cyrus' motivations in his donations to the Temple funds: Rosh HaShanah 4a
      Cyrus' motivations in building the Temple Walls with certain vulnerabilities: Rosh HaShanah 4a
      Cyrus' wives: Rosh HaShanah 4a
      The Persians' similarity to bears in physique and habit: Megillah 11a
      How far Cyrus's reign extended: Megillah 11b

http://www.rabbiwein.com/Cyrus-the-Great-brGreat-NonJews-in-Jewish-History-P667.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 08:28:01 PM »
But we also learn that Cyrus the Great, the Persian King, allowed the Jews in exile in Babylon to return to Eretz Yisroel to build the Temple...

The sages of the Talmud have an interesting view of Cyrus..
http://www.webshas.org/torah/bichtav/tanach/purim.htm

Under the Rule of Persia before the Purim Story

The path of prophecies which were conveyed from Chanani to Nechemyah to King Artachshasta/Cyrus/Darius: Rosh HaShanah 3b
      Whether King Cyrus was benevolent or not: Rosh HaShanah 3b-4a
      True identity of King Cyrus, King Darius, and King Artachshasta: Rosh HaShanah 3b
      How far Darius's reign extended: Megillah 11b-12a
      The power of Darius's blessing to Daniel: Megillah 15a
      The 23 years of Evil Merodach's reign: Megillah 11b
      Evil Merodach's release of Yehoyachin: Megillah 11b
      When Cyrus declared that the Temple could be rebuilt: Megillah 12a
      Gd wanted Cyrus to build the Temple himself, and Gd complained to the Mashiach when Cyrus left it up to the Jews, instead: Megillah 12a
      Cyrus' motivations in his donations to the Temple funds: Rosh HaShanah 4a
      Cyrus' motivations in building the Temple Walls with certain vulnerabilities: Rosh HaShanah 4a
      Cyrus' wives: Rosh HaShanah 4a
      The Persians' similarity to bears in physique and habit: Megillah 11a
      How far Cyrus's reign extended: Megillah 11b

http://www.rabbiwein.com/Cyrus-the-Great-brGreat-NonJews-in-Jewish-History-P667.html

I believe Cyrus was actually a Jew from Ester. Just because you are the King does not mean you are the same people. The same could be said for Ester. It also was not out of ahavat hashem but for political reasons beyond the scope of this topic.Also, If you read Antiquities of the Jews by Josephus, it states you should know that Cyrus did not permit the Great Jewish sages of the time to erect the kodesh ha kadoshim to its proper height, so that it would not be taller then the Pagan ones. I had just read that and I found it very interesting. I hope you do too!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 08:40:52 PM by Chai »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 08:43:29 PM »
Is there a way to save posts I have the entire Talmud im gonna look these things up because I have an interest in this area. How did you find this?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 09:14:12 PM »
Is there a way to save posts I have the entire Talmud im gonna look these things up because I have an interest in this area. How did you find this?

I use the Torah search engine http://www.4torah.com

I use the on-line Talmud @ http://www.halakhah.com/tcontents.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 06:20:39 AM »
Yes I recall reading once that the Zoroastrians were ferocious anti-Semites as well.  :o

Offline Ameshkin69

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 03:04:30 PM »
"Because in Farsi the word for piss is lanat (a very bad word) "

THAT IS A LIE.

but who cares!  let's keep lying about persians so they be getting that dder nuked one day!

to all persian jews! u are great people!]
to all persian muslims and secular persians, and just persians

MAY GOD [censored] ON YOUR FACES AND YOU BE KILLED IN THE NUCLEAR HELLFIRE THAT YAWYEH WEILL BRING TO YOU AND YOUR VIRGINS RAPED LIKE THE VIRGINS OF CAANAN! JEW HAD!

PIECE OF [censored] SUBHUMAN, MONKEY PERSIANS

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 04:07:07 PM »
Yes I recall reading once that the Zoroastrians were ferocious anti-Semites as well.  :o

That contradicts what I have heard. I recently heard about the rise of King Cyrus who was a Zoroastrian and during that talk it was related that they shared the monotheistic belief of the Jews and this is why Cyrus let the Jews return to Eretz Yisroel to rebuild the Temple.

But what I have learned about that religion is that is actually a dualist religion with more in common with Christianity {Gd vs The Devil}....

http://www.tzemachdovid.org/ideas/idea43.html

Megilat Esther clarifies the spiritual message of the transition to spring. We see a battle between two extreme worldviews played out on the turf of a third, in-between worldview. The two extreme views are represented by the nations of Amalek and Yisrael, and the middle view is Zoroastrian Persia. All three aim to deal with the problem of theodicy - why evil happens if G-d is good. Zoroastrianism deals with the problem by saying that there is actually a second G-d who is responsible for evil. Amalek's approach is to deny one premise of theodicy, the goodness of G-d. And Yisrael's position is to ultimately deny the other premise, the actual existence of evil in the world.

http://www.tfdixie.com/parshat/shemini/015.htm

So what about us? It is very difficult for a person of non-biblical proportions to realize that Hashem does only good. The Zoroastrians of the second Temple period could not comprehend that something which appears bad could really be good. Instead, they claimed that there must be two separate entities running the world, both a good force and a separate evil force. How can we come to the profound recognition that everything, even what appears to be bad, is really good?

http://www.templeinstitute.org/archive/14-01-08.htm

The Iranian ayatollahs are planning on destroying the tomb as part of a general campaign to sever the Persian people from their non-Islamic heritage; Cyrus was thought to be a Zoroastrian and was one of the first rulers to enforce a policy of religious tolerance on his huge kingdom. Journalist Ran Porat quoted a young Iranian who said that the measures being taken by the Islamic Republic's regime include the destruction of archaeological sites significant to this heritage.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 04:12:21 PM by muman613 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 03:18:50 AM »
Yes I recall reading once that the Zoroastrians were ferocious anti-Semites as well.  :o

The talmud talks about this, they used to worship fire too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 07:47:06 AM »
So should this troll be banned or tolerated?