Author Topic: KKK vs MLK  (Read 990 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: KKK vs MLK
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 02:01:30 AM »
kkk, mlk

both of them are freaking GAY
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 07:31:51 AM »
If they want to do the most good for white people (if they even really care about that) they will drop the KKK label. There's no legitimate reason to be a KKK member whatsoever. Nobody is going to listen to the truth they're speaking about MLK as long as they are KKK members. Also segregation is an unlikely goal at this point, so they should at least try for something achievable in the shorter term.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 12:12:24 PM »
THe KKK was once a HUGE group of millions.  Now they are a group of dozens... and are relegated to wacko conspiracies and stupidity.

I agree with Rubystars... there can and never will be taken seriously..... especially with the KKK label.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 01:46:33 PM »

the first kkk dens lasted only four years and included three negroes!
it was originally formed by confederates to protect themselves from organised negroes that were organised by whites in the north.
the former slaves were sympathetic to their former masters because they were good to them and provided for them!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 01:56:38 PM »
the first kkk dens lasted only four years and included three negroes!
it was originally formed by confederates to protect themselves from organised negroes that were organised by whites in the north.
the former slaves were sympathetic to their former masters because they were good to them and provided for them!

I don't believe that General Forrest was an evil person. He wasn't even really a racist at all. His first era Klan was a completely different thing than all those which followed. The 2nd era + were the ones that were evil. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 02:15:27 PM »
I have heard that at first the Confederacy was very pro-Jewish, and became increasingly anti-Semitic as they were losing the war. A Jewish guy from VA in college (liberal Republican) told me this. Is there any truth at all to this? I always thought that aside from the KKK, the South was the most philo-Semitic part of America.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 03:15:12 PM »
I don't believe that General Forrest was an evil person. He wasn't even really a racist at all. His first era Klan was a completely different thing than all those which followed. The 2nd era + were the ones that were evil. 
General Forest during the civil war brutally tortured to death black POWs. So In my view that makes him both a racist and some sort of a terrorist.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 03:57:08 PM »
Does everyone know that Forrest Gump {The movie character} was named after General Forrest? I find that an interesting fact...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest
In the 1994 motion picture, Forrest Gump, the eponymous Tom Hanks character states that he was named after his ancestor General Nathan Bedford Forrest. In keeping with the film's Gump character portrayal throughout, his naivete is conveyed as not knowing of the Klan as a racist group, but rather a "club" that rode horses and "dressed up as ghosts". He then continued to explain he was called that to remind himself that people can do things that "just don't make no sense."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 04:19:08 PM »
General Forest during the civil war brutally tortured to death black POWs. So In my view that makes him both a racist and some sort of a terrorist.
Do you know where he stood on Jews?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »
I don't know. But what I know is that President Wilson liked Forest and the Klan and he is partly responsible for the re-emergence of the Klan.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 08:11:36 PM »
There were atrocities committed on both sides. I don't know whether he did that or not.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2012, 08:16:15 PM »
בס''ד

MLK is the Klan with a tan. Jew-haters of every color will all go to the same place.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 08:18:19 PM »
בס''ד

MLK is the Klan with a tan. Jew-haters of every color will all go to the same place.

Agreed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2012, 08:21:28 PM »
בס''ד

Excellent and witty statement.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 10:47:57 PM »

I don't think he hated Jews that much. As far as I know, there were Jews who used to join the klan until the second rebirth. I heard that Bernard Baruch's father might be a klansman.

Today's klan is a bunch of neo-nazi parasites who sympathise with the muslim scum because of their common jew-hatred.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!