Author Topic: I will never buy another pink item again.  (Read 746 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I will never buy another pink item again.
« on: February 03, 2012, 08:32:33 AM »
Apparently there is an uproar because the Susan G Komen foundation has stopped donating money to most of Planned Parenthood. I wasn't aware that they gave money to them in the first place!

Here so many people were buying those pink items that donated to them and then that rotten organization was turning around and donating to Planned Parenthood. Granted, they were donating money that was earmarked for breast cancer screenings, but it seems like they could have found some other organizations to associate with. Anything PP does is tainted in my opinion, and any donations Planned Parenthood get for any purpose just saves them more money to put into other things they do.

Apparently SGK stopped funding them because PP is under federal investigation, and not because of anything political. I think it was wrong for them to be funding them at all for whatever reason.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: I will never buy another pink item again.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 08:40:04 AM »

why did you give money to an evil organisation who's idol is a disgusting slot licking lesbian to begin with?
Oh, breast cancer. Why not give directly to breast cancer research instead??
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 11:09:50 AM »
I suspect 90% of the money just goes to the pockets of the people who ran the organization. Then what's left is also allocated unwisely like giving it to yet another scam.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 12:03:57 PM »
why did you give money to an evil organisation who's idol is a disgusting slot licking lesbian to begin with?
Oh, breast cancer. Why not give directly to breast cancer research instead??

When I was going to buy an item anyway (like when I bought some tennis balls for my cats to play with) I'd sometimes opt for the pink one with the SGK logo on it (same price) just because I thought the money was going to breast cancer research. My aunt died of breast cancer and I saw how deeply this affected her children and I didn't want other families to have to go through that. I don't have extra money to give to charities or causes but I thought maybe this was doing some good by buying the sponsored products. I didn't realize they were giving money to Planned Parenthood and I didn't know much about the leadership of the organization.

I suspect 90% of the money just goes to the pockets of the people who ran the organization. Then what's left is also allocated unwisely like giving it to yet another scam.

I know you're right.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 12:10:24 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 12:35:00 PM »
That is a funny story Mord

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 12:37:52 PM »
So much for change for the better.    The leftists win again!

eb22

http://yourlife.usatoday.com/health/medical/cancer/story/2012-02-03/Komen-drops-plan-to-cut-Planned-Parenthood-grants/52947164/1

Komen drops plan to cut Planned Parenthood grants
 NEW YORK – After three days of controversy, the Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast-cancer charity says it is reversing its decision to cut breast-screening grants to Planned Parenthood.

"We want to apologize to the American public for recent decisions that cast doubt upon our commitment to our mission of saving women's lives," a Komen statement said.

As first reported by The Associated Press on Tuesday, Komen had adopted criteria excluding Planned Parenthood from grants because it was under government investigation, notably a probe launched in Congress at the urging of anti-abortion groups.

Komen said Friday it would change the criteria so it wouldn't apply to such investigations.

"We will continue to fund existing grants, including those of Planned Parenthood, and preserve their eligibility to apply for future grants," the statement said.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »
Thanks for posting the update.

I should know not to trust establishment charities whatsoever.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 12:40:10 PM »
Thanks for posting the update

My pleasure.   

If you have the opportunity,   put on Rush Limbaugh's radio program now.    He's currently discussing this topic.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 12:42:03 PM »
It looks like Rush just moved on to another topic,   though he might be tying in one or more topics together.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 12:48:06 PM »
It looks like Rush just moved on to another topic,   though he might be tying in one or more topics together.   

What was he saying about it?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 08:22:26 PM »
What was he saying about it?

Probably the best way to answer the question is to provide some videos from the program.    Some of the commentary is overlap:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 08:16:06 PM »
Thank you EB!