Author Topic: Iran issues threats to American Jews : Be on the lookout  (Read 483 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Iran issues threats to American Jews : Be on the lookout
« on: February 03, 2012, 04:15:29 PM »
Iran is so pathetic and sorry yet it is resorting to last-ditch efforts to turn things around concerning their nuclear ambitions. I guess the Mullahs consider it a valid strategy to threaten all the Jews in America that they may be targets of terrorists... To me it is an escalation and only makes me more resolved to absolutely grind Iran into dust. I would like to break Irans back and make it beg like a mutt.

I have no fear of these wicked iranian monkeys. I hope no Jew has any fear of these animals. Just like Pharoah's army {which was many times stronger than Iran is today} the iranian death machine will be put to death...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/israel-warns-us-jews-iran-strike/story?id=15506257

Exclusive: Israel Warns US Jews: Iran Could Strike Here

Israeli facilities in North America -- and around the world -- are on high alert, according to an internal security document obtained by ABC News that predicted the threat from Iran against Jewish targets will increase.

"We predict that the threat on our sites around the world will increase … on both our guarded sites and 'soft' sites," stated a letter circulated by the head of security for the Consul General for the Mid-Atlantic States. Guarded sites refers to government facilities like embassies and consulates, while 'soft sites' means Jewish synagogues, and schools, as well as community centers like the one hit by a terrorist bombing in Buenos Aires in 1994 that killed 85 people.

The head of Shin Bet, Israel's internal security service, told an audience at a closed forum in Tel Aviv recently that Iran is trying to hit Israeli targets because of what it believes are Israeli attacks on it nuclear scientists. Yoram Cohen said that Iran's Revolutionary Guard, the same militant wing of the government linked to the recent alleged plot against the Saudi ambassador to the U.S., is working tirelessly to attack Israeli and Jewish targets abroad in order to deter Israel.

Local and regional law enforcement and intelligence officials in U.S. and Canadian cities, including New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and Toronto have been monitoring the situation closely for several weeks, and have stepped up patrols at Israeli government locations and Jewish cultural and religious institutions. They have issued awareness bulletins reminding officers to stay vigilant.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Iran issues threats to American Jews : Be on the lookout
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 04:17:35 PM »
I hope that everyones synagogues, in bigger cities, have a plan of protection against these attacks. I would suggest armed guards being employed during Shabbat and Holidays...

Also it is advisable for all Jews to arm themselves to be prepared for the dirty iranian pests...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 07:10:05 PM »
I hope that everyones synagogues, in bigger cities, have a plan of protection against these attacks. I would suggest armed guards being employed during Shabbat and Holidays...

Also it is advisable for all Jews to arm themselves to be prepared for the dirty iranian pests...

Put your mind at ease, the Jewish people in the big cities own the politicians so they will get police protection 24/7

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 07:58:05 PM »
Put your mind at ease, the Jewish people in the big cities own the politicians so they will get police protection 24/7

Sounds like StørmFrønt propoganda.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 07:31:21 AM »
Whenever we go to shul my Brother and i carry Pistols me a Glock my brother a Beretta
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03