Author Topic: Michael Coren?  (Read 394 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Michael Coren?
« on: February 04, 2012, 10:41:18 PM »
What do you think about this guy? He is a conservative talk host from Canada. He used to be a Jew but embraced Catholicism by the age of 20. He is now a member of an Anglican Church.

I personally don't like Jews who leave their own faith, no matter if it is Christianity or murderous Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Coren
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Malchut

• Junior JTFer
Re: Michael Coren?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 12:26:07 PM »
1.Actually, my understanding was Michael Coren's father was Jewish, not his mother.
2. Michael Coren is Catholic, he left for awhile, then returned.
3. His Catholicism seems to actually inform his politics, and not the other way around. He's prolife, and promarriage, but antideath penalty, and for forgiving third world debt.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 01:14:31 PM »
1.Actually, my understanding was Michael Coren's father was Jewish, not his mother.
2. Michael Coren is Catholic, he left for awhile, then returned.
3. His Catholicism seems to actually inform his politics, and not the other way around. He's prolife, and promarriage, but antideath penalty, and for forgiving third world debt.

I will say this about Catholics.   Although the Vatican certainly has a history of hideously evil people in it... the recent generation of Catholic Americans seem to be a huge improvement.  Many are pro-family and pro-Israel and are genuinely good people....   I  just think that many of the fossils in the vatican still has their head up their A***.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 02:08:36 PM »
I will say this about Catholics.   Although the Vatican certainly has a history of hideously evil people in it... the recent generation of Catholic Americans seem to be a huge improvement.  Many are pro-family and pro-Israel and are genuinely good people....   I  just think that many of the fossils in the vatican still has their head up their A***.

The Vatican, and the high ranks of the RCC are filled by Marxist liberation theologists.