Author Topic: Unmarried pregnant woman is missing  (Read 8340 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Unmarried pregnant woman is missing
« on: June 21, 2007, 07:59:19 AM »
Her bf is Black.  Fruit of thy Loins would be angry.

It's the story that's been featured on Greta Van Susteren's show and also mentioned on Anderson Cooper's. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Unmarried pregnant woman is missing
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 06:47:11 AM »
Now it's known that he fathered a child with this gf while he was married and impregnated her a 2nd time while married.  He also fathered a child with a now ex-gf before his marriage. 

He's a cop who had been fired in 2003 after lending a gun to a relative, who was a convicted criminal.  He was re-hired because he accused the police department of racism. 

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 08:04:01 AM »
One can only feel so sorry for stupid white trash females that copulate with Gorillas. Uncle Al has a plan for change though....................http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0309/lm18.html
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 08:06:12 AM by Allen-T »

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 11:14:10 AM »
I'm sick of hearing these dumb white sluts on TV crying about some tradgety that's come about ny their shacking up with a black, arab, iranian, indonesian .........whatever. If these stupid [censored] are going to abandon their culture and faith in favour of turd world inferiority they deserve all they get.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 09:49:52 PM »
The white thrash girl has gotten what she deserves...
We shouldn't be shocked at this sort of thing happening because it's all too common in today society to have this go on .
I expect it to happen much more often and as the news media fails to mention it as a 'black n white' issue, but this piece of excrement DID scream it LOUD enough when his job was on the line... I'm f&*^* pissed off!
I can't stand stupid people like this I'm sorry...

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 09:50:47 PM »
I'm sick of hearing these dumb white sluts on TV crying about some tradgety that's come about ny their shacking up with a black, arab, iranian, indonesian .........whatever. If these stupid [censored] are going to abandon their culture and faith in favour of turd world inferiority they deserve all they get.

They don't deserve to die you psycopathic pig.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 09:52:15 PM »
We shouldn't be shocked at this sort of thing happening because it's all too common in today society to have this go on .
I expect it to happen much more often and as the news media fails to mention it as a 'black n white' issue, but this piece of excrement DID scream it LOUD enough when his job was on the line... I'm f&*^* pissed off!

This woman doesn't deserve to die for this.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I USED to like you.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 09:53:36 PM »
Why are we having this disscussion ?
What's the point?
I don't understand you...

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 09:56:49 PM »
I'm standing by my point of view!
I can not feel sorry for her...

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »
Why are we having this disscussion ?
What's the point?
I don't understand you...

And I don't understand you.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 10:09:34 PM »
I'm standing by my point of view!
I can not feel sorry for her...
As much as I wonder why she was involved with this man - it doesn't sound like he had great moral character and some of his pictures are downright scary looking - Scriabin is right.  No one deserves what happened to her - especially a pregnant woman.  I feel especially sorry for the child she left behind and her family.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 10:24:40 PM »
OK, I did perhaps over react BUT ... Don't call me names Scriabin!
I've been bombarded with this on the news this whole week, I kind of suspected him just by his demeanor.
He screams 'Racism' the moment he gets caught with his hands dirty... typical schvarzer behavior

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 10:26:42 PM »
OK, I did perhaps over react BUT ... Don't call me names Scriabin!
I've been bombarded with this on the news this whole week, I kind of suspected him just by his demeanor.
He screams 'Racism' the moment he gets caught with his hands dirty... typical schvarzer behavior

I forgive you, Dan.  But I didn't call you names.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 11:32:26 PM »
I'll try to be more reserved... but that guy deserves to be punished severely for this horrific act!  the Death Penalty just like Scott Peterson.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 12:00:02 AM »
This guy should get the death penalty.
She didn't deserve to die however she didn't make very good choices in her life obviously.
I feel sorry for the poor child who was murdered and the older child left behind.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 12:01:08 AM »
She didn't deserve to die however she didn't make very good choices in her life obviously.
I feel sorry for the poor child who was murdered and the older child left behind.

Manay fools on this forum are gleeful about this.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 12:05:00 AM »

Manay fools on this forum are gleeful about this.

Yes I noticed that. :-[

newman

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 08:29:04 AM »

I USED to like you.
"deserve" has nothing to do with it. I might not deserve to die If I stay in my house after a bushfire warning. But if I ignore warnings I deserve what I get...........understand, dummy?

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 09:56:55 AM »
In American society it's still to this day and will ALWAYS be the ultimate Racial Sin for a White Women to turn to the coloured CREATURES of the world for sexual gratification.  White Woman are meant to be pure of spirit and NEVER lust for an IGNORANT Baboon LOL  :laugh: White men however in society are the "great white fathers" and therefore any child who he has with a coloued CREATURE doesn't inherit his grand race for the identity of the Coloureds has historically been given through the coloured mother.

But white women who produced non-pure King Kong SPAWNS were ostracized from their white communities and most likely where STONED to death by their White Father and brothers for showing the ultimate dishonor to the "White Man's SUPREME Status"! Sieg: German for "VICTORY" of white men over all others who have been his servants !!

WHITE WOMEN should always believe their men are the BEST because historically nothing could be More Factual !

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 10:15:41 AM »
Quote from: Scriabin on June 24, 2007, 09:52:15 PM
Quote from: Danstx19 on June 24, 2007, 09:49:52 PM

I USED to like you.

"deserve" has nothing to do with it. I might not deserve to die If I stay in my house after a bushfire warning. But if I ignore warnings I deserve what I get...........understand, dummy?

First of all who are you calling a dummy! Dummy!
Second of all do we all agree with the fact that Homosexuality is wrong and therefore AIDS or HIV is one of the terrible ourcomes from it. In this case similar things are at play, she was involved with a thug and a criminal who abandoned her and the child, never married her or wanted to be with her... And so she decided to have his baby a second time = To win him back. The black so called father had numerous children and relationships , he didn't want to get involved with another child. So how can YOU say that it's a random act of domestic violence that led to unfortunate Death. This was a Dumb white woman who desperately wanted to be with this savage black guy at any cost. I think you get the picture right? And notice I didn't make you ignorant for being misinformed or sympathetic to the wrong victim.
The unborn child is the real victim who had no choice in the matter.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 10:34:40 AM »

First of all who are you calling a dummy! Dummy!
Second of all do we all agree with the fact that Homosexuality is wrong and therefore AIDS or HIV is one of the terrible ourcomes from it. In this case similar things are at play, she was involved with a thug and a criminal who abandoned her and the child, never married her or wanted to be with her... And so she decided to have his baby a second time = To win him back. The black so called father had numerous children and relationships , he didn't want to get involved with another child. So how can YOU say that it's a random act of domestic violence that led to unfortunate Death. This was a Dumb white woman who desperately wanted to be with this savage black guy at any cost. I think you get the picture right? And notice I didn't make you ignorant for being misinformed or sympathetic to the wrong victim.
The unborn child is the real victim who had no choice in the matter.

Whoa settle down campers !  :o
Danstx19, newman wasn't attacking YOU !
He was challenging Scriabin for stating that she didn't "Deserve" to Die !

I also agree that this BABOON-Loving Whore got what was coming to Her !!

I recommend you read more carefully !  Don't attack the Guy whose Agreeing With You ! 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 10:42:39 AM »
I'm sorry!  ;D
I got the wrong guy... Thanks for the support, I needed it!
I thought that being a Kahanist is believing in the truth and righteous way of living. Not making excuses for people and/or sympathizing with the ignorant fools who are drawn by evil (like in this case). So I appreciate that you agree and let me tell you most have been calling me insensitive for feeling this way. I don't know, should we give up on the idea that Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong and make it ALL an even GREY.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 11:16:19 AM »
Well I'm glad you owned up to slandering the Wrong Guy !  newman should be Vindicated !

N' btw I am also by No Means sympathetic to White Feminists and their Evil, Satanic Advocates who claim White Women have the right to self-Destructively pollute their Wombs were Coloured Spawns !

STONE HER ! .... But since she's already dead let's say she got what she "DESERVED", huh Scriabin ! :P   
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 11:42:12 AM »
Well I'm glad you owned up to slandering the Wrong Guy !  newman should be Vindicated !

N' btw I am also by No Means sympathetic to White Feminists and their Evil, Satanic Advocates who claim White Women have the right to self-Destructively pollute their Wombs were Coloured Spawns !

STONE HER ! .... But since she's already dead let's say she got what she "DESERVED", huh Scriabin ! :P   
I agree that she put herself in harms way -
I'm sure one of my first thoughts was - well she...
but still I can't take such great satisfaction in the fact that she was murdered along with her baby.  Sorry.
We had better get some laws in place to deal with these animals - because even people not involved with them are dying at their hands.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 12:05:30 PM »
Jews and Righteous Gentiles should be ready to defend themselves against the inferior APE !!
White men of old conquered Blacks though Superior means; just because affirmative action and other "GENIUS" programs are letting the Apes get a disproportionate advantage doesn't mean the great white thinkers faulter to the waste side !

Whites should never be killed by animals lower than them !!
I pity your Cowardice !

Whites must Fight to keep Superior Status, those who don't "Deserve" what they get for not being Forthright and Ambitious toward defending what is HIS !!

Let's Wake Up and Reclaim Righteous Victory !! Sieg: German for "VICTORY" of white men over all others who have been his servants !!

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !