Author Topic: Stunning Surprise - Santorum Wins Big In Minnesota, Missouri And Colorado!  (Read 5280 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
This is great news. It would still be my fondest wish though that obama dies of cancer today.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is great news. It would still be my fondest wish though that obama dies of cancer today.

Let's not put anything incriminating on here please!!!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Let's not put anything incriminating on here please!!!!!!

How is this incriminating?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

You could get JTF in trouble with such statements.  The Feds don't take these things lightly.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
What stood out from my perspective is that the 3 contests last night demonstrate that Mitt Romney is a highly flawed candidate.   I've tried to convey that message previously but the results in Missouri,   Minnesota,  and Colorado provide the best tangible proof to date.     As down as I've been on Romney,   I never expected him to lose Colorado.   Especially considering that Romney had a double digit lead in the polls the day before the election.      

The key for Rick Santorum moving forward is he needs to raise a considerable amount of money in the next few weeks.      If that happens,   Santorum has a realistic chance at winning the Republican Nomination.      Countless voters are looking for a viable alternative to Romney.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Romney is not finished yet.  But this election is already starting to depress me.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is a stunning but welcome surprise!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Ann Coulter must be pulling her dyed blonde hair out.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
You could get JTF in trouble with such statements.  The Feds don't take these things lightly.

Where do you get this nonsense?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ann Coulter must be pulling her dyed blonde hair out.

I saw her on O'Reillys show last night {im not sure when it aired} and she is SUCH a cheerleader for Romney I suspect she is on his payroll..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It's not,  A threat to the President, which IS a crime, must be direct and actionable.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

hes not inciting violence though

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I saw her on O'Reillys show last night {im not sure when it aired} and she is SUCH a cheerleader for Romney I suspect she is on his payroll..

Apparently the Spectator thinks something is fishy about Ann Coulters support for Mitt Romney...

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/02/06/who-castrated-ann-coulter

Who Castrated Ann Coulter?
By DAVID CATRON on 2.6.12 @ 6:08AM

There is no conservative writer that I admire more than Ann Coulter. She's smart as hell and, more importantly, she is courageous. She has always been willing to write what other conservatives believe but don't have the guts to say in print. She has never played it safe and has certainly never adjusted her opinions for the sake of conforming to the conventional wisdom of Old Guard Republicans. In 2008, for example, she declared that she would not merely vote for, but actively campaign for Hillary Clinton if the Republican Party were foolish enough to nominate John McCain for President: "If you are looking at substance rather than if there is an R or a D after his name, manifestly, if he's our candidate, than Hillary is going to be our girl, because she's more conservative than he is."

But something has happened to Coulter. I don't have firsthand knowledge that she was kidnapped by RINO Team Six and taken to an offshore medical facility where she was forced to undergo a gruesome surgical procedure, but many of her recent columns suggest that something of the sort must have occurred. What else could explain her endorsement of Mitt Romney? Once immutable where her core convictions were concerned, she has executed a vertigo-inducing volte-face in order to promote a brazen opportunist whose positions on the big issues were the opposite of hers before he began running for President. She relentlessly trashes Republican "moderates" like McCain, yet now supports a candidate who makes the Arizona Senator look like Barry Goldwater by comparison.

It first became apparent that something awful had happened to Coulter last November, when she wrote a column asking "If Not Romney, Who? If Not Now, When?" In this surreal effusion, she claimed that the media were "pushing Newt Gingrich" and other alternatives to Romney "because they are terrified of running against him." This, as many pointed out at the time, was preposterous. The only thing that terrifies the media about Romney is that he might not get the GOP nomination. This is the man they want to run against. Unlike Coulter, the media and the Obama reelection team know that Romney can be easily portrayed as a Wall Street parasite whose only memorable "accomplishment" as the Governor of Massachusetts was the enactment of a health "reform" law that renders him unable to credibly denounce ObamaCare.

Which brings us to the latest evidence that Coulter has been somehow altered. Her inexplicable support for Romney has led her beyond being merely wrong about his chances in the general election to writing things that are either deliberately disingenuous or genuinely ignorant. The latest example of this tragic development is a column titled, "Three Cheers for RomneyCare." As its title suggests, this piece actually defends the Massachusetts "universal" health law. When I first read it, I could hardly believe such horse manure had emanated from Coulter's keyboard. The column opens with this howler: "If only the Democrats had decided to socialize the food industry or housing, RomneyCare would probably still be viewed as a massive triumph for conservative free-market principles -- as it was at the time."

First, Coulter apparently didn't notice, but the Democrats did socialize housing, and it triggered the most dangerous financial crisis since the Great Depression. More to the point, her suggestion that Romneycare was viewed by conservatives as a free-market triumph is revisionist nonsense. Coulter attempts to support this claim by naming a couple of conservatives who initially supported the law. Somehow, though, she neglects to mention the large number who opposed it. As Merrill Matthews pointed out in Forbes, when Newt Gingrich claimed in a debate that most conservatives once supported the mandate as a way of countering HillaryCare, "That's wrong. There was, in fact, a heated battle among conservatives, with a handful pushing for the mandate and the large majority opposing it."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Stu Gots

• New JTFer
It is UNHALACHIC for a Torah Orthodox Jew to support or even vote for cultists like Rick Santorum (Opus Dei) and Mitt Romney (cult of Joseph Smith-LSD-Mormon).  If either of them are elected/selected as the Republican frontrunner for November, we are commanded to sit it out.  We can only support Newt Gingrich, a Roman Catholic, or a third party candidate of a suitable God-given religion for President.  Hashem commands us NOT to support candidates of man-made cults.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Obama is a member of the man-made cult of Islam, and a lot of people on here would also believe (though I don't agree) that Christianity itself might fall under that category. If all the candidates are part of a 'man-made cult', and Israel's security is put at greater risk if Obama gets elected, then I would think it would be a really terrible choice to 'sit it out' over some theoretical doctrinal issue like that when that choice has dangerous real-world consequences.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
It is UNHALACHIC for a Torah Orthodox Jew to support or even vote for cultists like Rick Santorum (Opus Dei) and Mitt Romney (cult of Joseph Smith-LSD-Mormon).  If either of them are elected/selected as the Republican frontrunner for November, we are commanded to sit it out.  We can only support Newt Gingrich, a Roman Catholic, or a third party candidate of a suitable G-d-given religion for President.  Hashem commands us NOT to support candidates of man-made cults.

Any religion by definition is a man made cult that got very large.
Including the Roman catholic church.

Who the heck is Rick Santorum?

EDIT (agrees with rubystars point)
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is UNHALACHIC for a Torah Orthodox Jew to support or even vote for cultists like Rick Santorum (Opus Dei) and Mitt Romney (cult of Joseph Smith-LSD-Mormon).  If either of them are elected/selected as the Republican frontrunner for November, we are commanded to sit it out.  We can only support Newt Gingrich, a Roman Catholic, or a third party candidate of a suitable G-d-given religion for President.  Hashem commands us NOT to support candidates of man-made cults.

From where do you learn this? What Halacha is violated by voting for President of America? Please provide a reference when you make such statements.

You do realize that Catholicism is a man-made cult as much as any other you mentioned.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
From where do you learn this? What Halacha is violated by voting for President of America? Please provide a reference when you make such statements.

You do realize that Catholicism is a man-made cult as much as any other you mentioned.
The Catholicism cult should vote in it's own best interests in a more organized manor than it has in the past... As one of the more larger cults they would quickly put their own spin on U.S politics and by extension the world politics... Something to consider.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer

I read that she is dating someone in the Romney campaign.  Her shtick does not work when she shills for the Republican establishment.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

WOA WOA WAO!!!

You could say that about nearly ANY sect of Christianity including all the dozens of protestant groups.  That doesn't suddenly mean that they should be referred to as cults.   Cults aren't church's/temples with different interpretations of their religion.  They are completely new ideologies and are NOT based upon a valid religion or holy book.

Like scientology, Islam, witchcraft (or possibly Mormonism depending upon how you view it)... they don't base their central beliefs on any holy books...  but create their own new ideology.

Yes, Catholic church is totally corrupt, but the catholic idiology doesnt not qualify as a cult.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Lol wtf?  Roman catholicism is not a man-made cult?   

From a Jewish perspective, every other religion is a man-made cult.   Of course you seem to have no idea about what "Hashem commands" but thanks for trying.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

WOA WOA WAO!!!

You could say that about nearly ANY sect of Christianity including all the dozens of protestant groups.  That doesn't suddenly mean that they should be referred to as cults.   Cults aren't church's/temples with different interpretations of their religion.

This is where you are wrong.  You cannot say "temple/churches" (really you meant synagogue not temple) because they are not the same and we view them as antithesis.  To us (Jews) churches are in the same category as hindu shrines and buddhist whatchamacallits.  None of it is in worship of the one true God (no people or items).

They are completely new ideologies and are NOT based upon a valid religion or holy book. 

This is precisely the Jewish perspective on all forms of Christianity.  It was a completely new ideology (when it formed many years ago), and it is not based on a valid religious book (we do not accept the new testament and we consider it to have no validity at all).

The only distinction to draw would be the use of the word "cult" which in modern parlance does not just mean a religion but has a definition with very specific qualities to it and usually involves some kind of illegal behavior or somehow isolating a person and indoctrinating them (ok that's vague but to give an example - scientology).  So yeah christianity is not considered a "cult" by that definition of the term used today for coercive weirdo groups, but that's not what he meant when he said man-made cults.  He was using the word cult as a term for a fake religion.  Believing Jews consider all other religions fake religions.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
To us (Jews) churches are in the same category as hindu shrines and buddhist whatchamacallits.  None of it is in worship of the one true G-d (no people or items).

This is precisely the Jewish perspective on all forms of Christianity.  It was a completely new ideology (when it formed many years ago), and it is not based on a valid religious book (we do not accept the new testament and we consider it to have no validity at all).

1- Not exactly and not by all opinions.
2- Yes.
 I'm not encouraging anything besides Torah Judaism and/or following G-D's laws for the nations w/o "religion" just pointing that the first statement is not 100% accurate and not according to all opinions and dealing with which church etc.  No Jew (or non-Jew really) should encourage any other worship, but how we view them (even those born into hindu idolatry (agreed upon all) is a different matter. They were even allowed to come to Jerusalem to bring sacrifices to G-D.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
1- Not exactly and not by all opinions.
2- Yes.
 I'm not encouraging anything besides Torah Judaism and/or following G-D's laws for the nations w/o "religion" just pointing that the first statement is not 100% accurate and not according to all opinions and dealing with which church etc.  No Jew (or non-Jew really) should encourage any other worship, but how we view them (even those born into hindu idolatry (agreed upon all) is a different matter. They were even allowed to come to Jerusalem to bring sacrifices to G-D.

It is forbidden for a Jew to enter a Church where symbols are displayed. I have heard this question asked concerning whether a Jew can vote at a Church and the answer is that a Jew can only vote at a church so long as there are no religious items such as crosses displayed in the room that the voting takes place.

http://www.aish.com/atr/129250753.html?catid=907884

The Aish Rabbi Replies:

The Torah declares that a Jew is not allowed to benefit from anything associated with idolatry. This would include a church, because the worship of a physical form (Jesus) as G-d this constitutes a violation of the Ten Commandments prohibiting idolatry. (sources: Avney Yashpeh 153:1; Darkey Teshuva 150:2)

I think it is important to understand why, throughout the centuries, that our Jewish ancestors chose to be killed rather than convert to another religion (e.g. in the Spanish Inquisition). Why didn't they just "fake it" – i.e. pretend to convert, but really remain Jewish in their heart?

The reason is that one must not even give the impression of subscribing to another religion. We don't live in an isolated, compartmentalized world. Rather, we are a community and a nation – and that puts each of us in the position to inspire others and lift the baseline of behavior. One person's actions – even those misconstrued – can generate either good or bad PR for G-d and the Jewish people.

This has implications for a variety of situations, including entering a church. I suggest that you discuss your concerns respectfully with the rabbi. If he cannot appreciate the problem, that may be a sign you should find another place to spend Shabbat.

http://www.frumtoronto.com/Blogger.asp?BlogCategoryID=98&ShowEntryID=6398

Is one permited to attend social or community activities located in a Church    

Q. Is a Jew who is alcoholic permitted to enter a church (even possibly the main sanctuary) to attend an AA meeting?

A. It is forbidden to enter a house of avodah zarah or a church. (Y.D. 150,1- 157,3 – Shach ibid. 149,1.) R’ Moshe Feinstein Zt'l (Igros Moshe O.C. 4,40,26) prohibits students playing ball in a sports hall that belongs to a church, even if no religious images are present. (See Rivavos Ephraim 3, 302,3)

However Poskim do permit voting in a locale adjoining or connected to a church, which specifically set up a venue for that purpose and it is marked or is known to be so. This sanction is only ex post facto, when no other voting location was made available or is found close by. (Teshuvos Vehanchogos 2,410).

Horav Shlomo Miller Shlit'a permits using the A.A. church venue, if the meetings are not held in the sanctuary, and it is clearly identified or known as a setting for social or community activities.

Rabbi A. Bartfeld as revised by Horav Shlomo Miller Shlit'a

http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/295/Q1/