Author Topic: [this topic was renamed because it was inappropriate]  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
[this topic was renamed because it was inappropriate]
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 11:35:57 PM »
If Osama bin Laden and you were both in a burning building and I had a gun to my head forcing me to save one of you, it certainly wouldn't be you, faggot.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »
I think I see some unhealthy rivalry here.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 11:51:18 PM »
בס''ד

I don't want to censor anyone but if this thread continues to be ugly, I will be forced to remove it.

Let's debate these issues.

I can't understand how any Jew could support Barack Hussein Osama yimach shmo vezichro when he is so clearly working to destroy Israel. There are Jews who don't care if millions of Israeli Jews are slaughtered in an Iranian nuclear holocaust or as a result of a suicidal Israeli retreat to the pre-1967 Auschwitz borders. It reminds me of all of the evil Jewish traitors who continued to support Franklin Delano Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro even as he murdered over 6 million Jews during the holocaust.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 12:35:25 AM »
בס''ד

I don't want to censor anyone but if this thread continues to be ugly, I will be forced to remove it.

Let's debate these issues.

I can't understand how any Jew could support Barack Hussein Osama yimach shmo vezichro when he is so clearly working to destroy Israel. There are Jews who don't care if millions of Israeli Jews are slaughtered in an Iranian nuclear holocaust or as a result of a suicidal Israeli retreat to the pre-1967 Auschwitz borders. It reminds me of all of the evil Jewish traitors who continued to support Franklin Delano Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro even as he murdered over 6 million Jews during the holocaust.
Look at what Daniel is calling Rick Santorum. I'm not fond of Daniel period, or any homosexual activists for that matter, but he just crossed the line.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 12:37:24 AM »
I think I see some unhealthy rivalry here.
Look at the title of the thread.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 12:38:31 AM »
I agree... The topic Subject MUST BE CHANGED. Do not allow this forum to be defaced by an idiot like this daniel..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 01:07:23 AM »
Look at the title of the thread.

I though he meant the OJoker.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 01:15:12 AM »
I though he meant the OJoker.
Daniel, who is pro-homosexual and probably homosexual himself, is referring to a very crude nickname created for Rick Santorum by flaming gay sex columnist Dan Savage because Santorum opposes the sodomite agenda.

Also, he is a proud Obama supporter (Daniel that is).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: [this topic was renamed because it was inappropriate]
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 12:52:04 PM »
I don't think Daniel has any sense of Jewish identity. He is probably a flaming gay african american.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 01:23:58 PM »
I don't see how anybody can support Obama and really believe that they're doing what's right for the USA as a whole.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 01:25:09 PM »
Daniel

If you don't like Satorum, who do you support for president?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 04:38:31 PM »
Daniel has been around for years we all know he is a liberal democrat why such hostility now? I actually liked when Daniel posted more here on the forum it gave people a chance to debate issues... Aside from Daniels very liberal outlook on things I have never found him to be a bad member... I am sad see fellow members resorting to such nasty personal attacks on him.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 05:03:59 PM »
Daniel has been around for years we all know he is a liberal democrat why such hostility now? I actually liked when Daniel posted more here on the forum it gave people a chance to debate issues... Aside from Daniels very liberal outlook on things I have never found him to be a bad member... I am sad see fellow members resorting to such nasty personal attacks on him.
Ever since Osambo took over the white house Daniel have only posted pro Osambo propaganda. I don't feel particularly obliged to show respect for such dishonest lowlife that he is.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 05:23:17 PM »
Ever since Osambo took over the white house Daniel have only posted pro Osambo propaganda. I don't feel particularly obliged to show respect for such dishonest lowlife that he is.
I don't agree with him either however I honestly don't care what he does on his own time when it comes to his sexual interests... As long as people don't advocate  strange behavior here on the forum I am not going to get into it with them... Daniel has been a shvartza President supporter from way back even before it became president... Debate is one thing personal attacks are quite another

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 05:27:24 PM »
I don't agree with him either however I honestly don't care what he does on his own time when it comes to his sexual interests... As long as people don't advocate  strange behavior here on the forum I am not going to get into it with them... Daniel has been a shvartza President supporter from way back even before it became president... Debate is one thing personal attacks are quite another

The subject of this thread was disgusting. I don't care what 'daniels' political feelings are but posting such gross topics should be enough to gain him entry to the TIME OUT CORNER in my opinion.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »
Maybe I got carried away with the flaming gay remark. I didn't see the original title but I assume it was a play on the so called redefinition of the word Santorum. So I figured if he wants to play with fire he might just as well get burned.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 06:28:43 PM »
The subject of this thread was disgusting. I don't care what 'daniels' political feelings are but posting such gross topics should be enough to gain him entry to the TIME OUT CORNER in my opinion.
Well in all honesty I did not see the original title and it seems that whatever was very objectionable in the thread was removed before I saw it... I never remember Daniel posting stuff like that in the past... He was just very liberal socially and politically... I would be interested in knowing what brought on such rebuke.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 10:55:29 PM »
If Osama bin Laden and you were both in a burning building and I had a gun to my head forcing me to save one of you, it certainly wouldn't be you, faggot.

Sounds like a fatwa.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »
My goodness. My only intention was to make a little joke. I thought I met 2-3 responses at the most. I had no clue that I would elicit this type of response! Wow! You guys can certainly dish out an endless number of jokes and epithets but can't seem to take any. Ya know those old sayings, if you can't take, don't give, and what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Think about it!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 11:10:14 PM »
Normally, when I realize that I have offended others, I am apt to apologize for it right away. There is a big part of me that feels remorse that so many of you got so offended and disgusted for something that I intended as a little joke. But on the other hand, so many of you express the most disgusting names and epithets. They are endless on here and are intended to be hostile. But that is tolerated fully on here. But I make one little joke with the intention of being humorous, and it's received in responded to in the most harsh manner.

I completely support your right to make all of the unlimited number of Obama Muslim monkey jokes. That's fine. I get it. But you don't get to have it both ways. You could either make all the shvartza president and Obama monkey jokes you want. Or you can lambaste me for making one buttjuice joke. But you don't get to do both. Otherwise, you're engaging in sanctimonious hypocrisy.

I support all of your rights to say whatever it is you'd like to say regardless of how disgusting, racist, and tasteless it is. We all have the right to cultivate our dark sides on here and have the freedom to express it in kind. I get it, and that's one of the things that I love about JTF. But I don't respect hypocrisy. If we tolerate political incorrectness and dark humor on one end, then it should be tolerated on all ends.

This is not an issue of who we support for president, nor is it an issue of supporting Israel, G-d, or Judaism. It's about being consistent and congruent with our actions.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2012, 12:09:56 AM »
Butt what?   Cant you comprehend that that is inappropriate and way over the line (even the term itself is disgusting) and clearly not the same thing as calling obama a muslim or a shvartza president?

Lewd remarks don't belong on this forum.  Making fun of politicians does.  If you must target conservatives with your verbal attacks (whereas, sane people here criticize libtards) do so with a bit of decorum.  Is that so much to ask?  We are gentleman (and ladies) here, not gutter-dwelling arab terrorists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 12:17:33 AM »
Normally, when I realize that I have offended others, I am apt to apologize for it right away. There is a big part of me that feels remorse that so many of you got so offended and disgusted for something that I intended as a little joke. But on the other hand, so many of you express the most disgusting names and epithets. They are endless on here and are intended to be hostile. But that is tolerated fully on here. But I make one little joke with the intention of being humorous, and it's received in responded to in the most harsh manner.

I completely support your right to make all of the unlimited number of Obama Muslim monkey jokes. That's fine. I get it. But you don't get to have it both ways. You could either make all the shvartza president and Obama monkey jokes you want. Or you can lambaste me for making one buttjuice joke. But you don't get to do both. Otherwise, you're engaging in sanctimonious hypocrisy.

I support all of your rights to say whatever it is you'd like to say regardless of how disgusting, racist, and tasteless it is. We all have the right to cultivate our dark sides on here and have the freedom to express it in kind. I get it, and that's one of the things that I love about JTF. But I don't respect hypocrisy. If we tolerate political incorrectness and dark humor on one end, then it should be tolerated on all ends.

This is not an issue of who we support for president, nor is it an issue of supporting Israel, G-d, or Judaism. It's about being consistent and congruent with our actions.
You know, these days I doubt that you are really a Jewish homosexual. I think you're a Muslim.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 03:58:11 PM »
Obviously when we make fun of people on this forum, they are always people who have done something wrong to deserve it.  We don't just dis good people for no reason so we can say we're equal opportunity offenders.  Our jokes are a means to an end, not the end in itself.  If Rick Santorum does something evil, we'll lambaste him too, but being anti-gay doesn't qualify.  So don't pretend that "being consistent" is what this is really all about.  What this is really all about is your periodic outburst of self-hatred that we've all seen before and can always count on seeing again.  When you're a Deform Jew, the fountains of self-hatred are raging streams that you can't keep to yourself.  You must somehow rub it in the face of other Jews by demeaning Jewish values, supporting Jews' enemies, and the like.  Now most Deform Jews deal with this by holding interfaith services with Muslims, voting Democrat, holding bigger celebrations for MLK day than Passover, etc.  You deal with it by trying to provoke decent people on this forum.  You might use this forum to cultivate your dark side, but we're using it to stand up for what is right.  I know liberals can't tell the difference between the dark side and what is right, but don't blame us for being hypocrites just because you don't have a conscience.

Very well said Dan... This guy is an obvious mental case..