Author Topic: Why I like JTF  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Why I like JTF
« on: February 14, 2012, 06:41:47 PM »
It annoys the heck out of me when sites like Arutz Sheva and others habitually talk about a Iran and Israel war. It a like like the boy who cried wolf. If it happens it will happen like the yom kippor war. They are not gonna predict a month in advance "we are gonna get you on yom kippor"  These news sites are not gonna predict what will happen, much like 9-11. It insults mine and your intelligence. Im glad JTF does not not post such drivvel. Thank you for that people.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why I like JTF
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 06:49:32 PM »
Indeed!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 07:24:59 PM »
Arutz Sheva is no more guilty than any other media outlet. It is trying to be a news source like all the rest. JTF is not a news site and doesn't profess to be one. JTF is simply a forum while A7 is a news site... I see a big difference between the two..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:33:35 PM »
Arutz Sheva is no more guilty than any other media outlet. It is trying to be a news source like all the rest. JTF is not a news site and doesn't profess to be one. JTF is simply a forum while A7 is a news site... I see a big difference between the two..

So? Its still wrong. They know its a lie.
Dude, Iran is not gonna attack Israel, not with all this noise anyway, and you know it.

And thats why I said I like JTF, exactly for that reason! Its not a new site!! I think you got it with out getting it! LOL!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 01:53:48 AM »
So? Its still wrong. They know its a lie.
Dude, Iran is not gonna attack Israel, not with all this noise anyway, and you know it.

And thats why I said I like JTF, exactly for that reason! Its not a new site!! I think you got it with out getting it! LOL!!

In addition, the media "pumps" the idea of israel attacking Iran, but unfortunately I also do not think that will happen because bibi does not have the guts.   I'm not sure what the agenda is in pumping this war speculation, maybe it has to do w getting obama reelected or maybe it's something else, but I'm sure there is some agenda behind this constant and seemingly endless rumor mongering.  Even leon panetta got into the act.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 03:50:49 AM »
I like JTF because it is the only place we can go to get the real news concerning what is going on in Israel. I also like that we share the goals of Chaim and Rabbi Kahane. What we get here at JTF is more than news, it is commentary without the politically correct angle.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 07:30:54 AM »
I like JTF for a lot of different reasons. I enjoy being able to discuss topics with like-minded people and the fact that many here are actually real conservatives or right wingers rather than the radio-friendly PC so-called conservatives. If you're the only one you know who is right wing it can get kind of discouraging and isolating thinking you're the only one, so it's good to have some others here who believe in similar ways.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 01:28:09 PM »
I like JTF, because here I can be myself.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 04:33:34 PM »
I like JTF, because here I can be myself.  ;D

I like JTf because of all of the above and dee abilitee to be changin my name

Offline Silly_Username

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 04:42:48 PM »
It annoys the heck out of me when sites like Arutz Sheva and others habitually talk about a Iran and Israel war. It a like like the boy who cried wolf. If it happens it will happen like the yom kippor war. They are not gonna predict a month in advance "we are gonna get you on yom kippor"  These news sites are not gonna predict what will happen, much like 9-11. It insults mine and your intelligence. Im glad JTF does not not post such drivvel. Thank you for that people.

I don't mind Arutz 7, but I agree with you on the above.  To my mind the Israeli Government is giving out too much information on Iran. 

Enough with the talk Israel - just get on with whatever you have to do, or don't have to do, without letting the world and his wife know about it. 

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 10:09:45 PM »
I like JTF because my comments never make it on the israeli news sites.  Here you can say how much you hate the arabs (they hate us its only right to hate them and curse them back). how you should never expel jews from their homes just like the nazis did. You can talk the truth about islam and black savages and not get banned for offending the wicked.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 10:24:09 PM »
I like JTF because my comments never make it on the israeli news sites.  Here you can say how much you hate the arabs (they hate us its only right to hate them and curse them back). how you should never expel jews from their homes just like the nazis did. You can talk the truth about islam and black savages and not get banned for offending the wicked.

Wha???
Nazi's expelled us from our home?
Something tells me you are a troll , If im wrong im sorry ahead of time.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 10:34:21 PM »
Wha???
what are you on? i'm talking about the holocaust maybe you've heard of it? Did the nazis not expel jewsfrom their homes, taking all their possessions, taking their familys, ect.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 12:34:45 AM »
Wha???

I think you are mistaken... I see nothing wrong with what he wrote..

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 01:15:55 AM »
 It just seemed off.
Ps its so hard to know whos who people keep changing their names here. I do not understand why.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 01:58:17 AM »
It just seemed off.
Ps its so hard to know whos who people keep changing their names here. I do not understand why.

It also puzzles me why some people constantly change their names...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »
I like JTf because of all of the above and dee abilitee to be changin my name

I was wondering why you named yourself after an antibiotic (I think that's what it is anyway)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2012, 03:19:52 PM »
I was wondering why you named yourself after an antibiotic (I think that's what it is anyway)

mmhmmm because if you split the name up right, it could be looking like some other kinds of names we know and love

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2012, 07:54:41 PM »
Not only do I not follow but I also don't know who you were before.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 08:17:12 PM »
mmhmmm because if you split the name up right, it could be looking like some other kinds of names we know and love

Oh ok.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 09:22:05 PM »
Not only do I not follow but I also don't know who you were before.

KWBRT, it's me JTFE2! 

Clindamycin = antibiotic.  I was explaining to someone something as this popped into my head as a good name with the right alliteration/syllabication of course.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2012, 09:51:17 PM »
Chai, I think Deer Man was referring to the bolshevik Erev Rav Israeli government expelling Jews from their homes to turn them over to Muslim terrorists, and how it reminds him of the Nazis.  I don't think he's a troll. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 10:31:51 PM »
Chai, I think Deer Man was referring to the bolshevik Erev Rav Israeli government expelling Jews from their homes to turn them over to Muslim terrorists, and how it reminds him of the Nazis.  I don't think he's a troll.

No he was not... He was talking about the German Nazis expelling Jews from Germany. At least according to what I understood..

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 10:35:03 PM »
Oh, gotcha.