Author Topic: ISLAMIC DOCTRINATION AT AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL!!!  (Read 732 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
ISLAMIC DOCTRINATION AT AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL!!!
« on: February 15, 2012, 08:59:56 PM »
This is very troubling news. Apparently the High Schools must be free of any religion EXCEPT Islam. It is very upsetting that the American religious sensibilities are being challenged by the religion of death Islam. As this student at a Colorado High School learned, freedom of religion only means freedom from Christianity or Judaism, but it does not mean freedom from the Imposed Religion of Islam. This goes along with the idea that Sharia is slowly being imposed on the American judicial system.

This story relates to a song which the High School choir is forced to sing which includes swearing allegiance to Allah {cursed be his name}. I hope that more outrage is generated by this story. It is just more proof that America is being Islamized slowly yet with extreme prejudice...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/15/colorado-student-reportedly-quits-choir-over-islamic-song/?test=latestnews

Colorado student quits high school choir over Islamic song praising 'Allah'

The Colorado high school where a student quit the school choir over Islamic song lyrics is seen in this undated photo.

A Colorado high school student quit the school choir after an Islamic song containing the lyric "there is no other truth except Allah" made it into the repertoire.

James Harper, a senior at Grand Junction High School in Grand Junction, put his objection to singing "Zikr," a song written by Indian composer A.R. Rahman, in an email to Mesa County School District 51 officials. When the school stood by choir director Marcia Wieland's selection, Harper quit.

"I don’t want to come across as a bigot or a racist, but I really don’t feel it is appropriate for students in a public high school to be singing an Islamic worship song,” Harper told KREX-TV. "This is worshipping another G-d, and even worshipping another prophet ... I think there would be a lot of outrage if we made a Muslim choir say Jesus Christ is the only truth."

But district spokesman Jeff Kirtland defended the decision to include the song.

This is sickening that this is happening in America... InsAllah!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ISLAMIC DOCTRINATION AT AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 09:03:30 PM »
 :-X
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
Re: ISLAMIC DOCTRINATION AT AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 10:02:37 PM »
Muhammad was a pedophile ! We should drop millions of flyers from airplanes explaining that he was a killer, raper, and didnt even know how to write. The mooselimbs would just love that...