Author Topic: Orthodox Jew planned to bomb homo sodomite pride parade  (Read 3748 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Orthodox Jew planned to bomb homo sodomite pride parade
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:29:15 PM »
http://abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/06/22/1958698.htm?section=justin

Print Email Add to My Stories

Orthodox Jew 'planned to bomb' Jerusalem gay march
By Middle East Correspondent David Hardaker

Posted 3 hours 44 minutes ago

Israeli police have arrested an ultra-Orthodox Jewish man who they say was planning to bomb a gay pride march in Jerusalem overnight.

An Israeli police spokesman said police found an explosive device in the man's bag.

Several hundred ultra-Orthodox Jews held protests against the gay pride march, calling it a profanity against the Holy City.

The demonstrators threw stones at police and set fire to rubbish bins.

More than 7,000 police were deployed to secure the march.

The demonstrations led to a poor turnout for the gay parade, with just over 2,000 people taking part.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Orthodox Jew planned to bomb homo sodomite pride parade
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:43:19 PM »
The demonstrations led to a poor turnout for the gay parade, with just over 2,000 people taking part.

That's 2,000 feygeles too many.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:49:14 PM »
I hope the next anti-fag bomber has mor success.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 02:46:24 AM »
Now if the Haredim learned to protest against the Israeli Government like that, Chaim ben Pesach would have been let into Israel by now.
I have to agree with Bagels. Fairies are not worth Jewish bombs and Jewish lives. I'd rather see right-wing Jews attacking the government this way, as you said.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 10:47:53 AM »
As a Hareidi myself, I know that with the right leadership Hareidim could be the greatest Kahanists in the world. When the leaders are unwilling to stand up for the Torah, there are few followers who are willing to do so.

I wish this guy had succeeded.

There is a Hassidic Jew sitting in Israeli Jail for stabbing three feigeles at the parade a year and a half ago.

If Hareidim had courageous leaders, this parade never would have happened. 

With the exception of Neturei Karta lunatics, most Hareidim know that the Kahanists view of the Torah is correct. They are crippled by cowardly leaders.

They are stopping the Hareidim from standing up for the Torah and doing the violence needed to stop this parade. Violence stopped the parade 7 months ago.

It works.

The reason this parade happened is because the Hareidi leaders told the Hareidi people not to go and just pray and read Psalms. Last year when they atleast kept silent, the Hareidim rioted and stopped the impurade.

Now they said that prayer would more effective than violence and the parade happened.

I can't express how angry I am at the cowardice of today's Torah leaders.

This was a Hillul Hashem.

Both what the gays did in the streets of the holiest city on planet earth and what the Torah leaders did by showing cowardice when the times called for courage.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 11:04:03 AM »
As a Hareidi myself, I know that with the right leadership Hareidim could be the greatest Kahanists in the world. When the leaders are unwilling to stand up for the Torah, there are few followers who are willing to do so.

There is a Hassidic Jew sitting in Israeli Jail for stabbing three feigeles at the parade a year and a half ago.

With the exception of Neturei Karta lunatics, most Hareidim know that the Kahanists view of the Torah is correct. They are crippled by cowardly leaders.

They are stopping the Hareidim from standing up for the Torah and doing the violence needed to stop this parade. Violence stopped the parade 7 months ago.

It works.

The reason this parade happened is because the Hareidi leaders told the Hareidi people not to go and just pray and read Psalms. Last year when they atleast kept silent, the Hareidim rioted and stopped the impurade.

Now they said that prayer would more effective than violence and the parade happened.

Both what the gays did in the streets of the holiest city on planet earth and what the Torah leaders did by showing cowardice when the times called for courage.

Isn't it a jewish tradition to argue with their rabbis. Is there any reason hareidim can't tell their leaders to get stuffed if they are no good?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 04:47:52 PM »

It works.

You are hareidi Judeanoncopta? I didn't know that. What rebbe do you follow?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 07:16:41 PM »
Don't forget that Israeli queers are almost without exception for the Arab Nazis.

I guess it is because they identify with them. 99% of Arab males screw boys and animals.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »
its the ultra orthodox
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche