Author Topic: I may be off base here but hear me out  (Read 894 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I may be off base here but hear me out
« on: February 17, 2012, 09:18:35 PM »
I'll preface this by saying that yes, I know some people really do have food allergies/intolerances and diseases that prevent them from eating certain foods. Some people really will die if they breathe peanut butter jar air.

However, I think a lot of this is blown out of proportion by the media and I think it's being used by the left wing to control people's lives.

When I was younger, I had NEVER heard of anybody who was allergic to peanuts. Almost every kid ate PB&Js and we would never have dreamed of going to school and being told we couldn't bring a PB&J because some other kid might keel over and die from it. When I first heard of this allergy 'epidemic' I quite frankly thought it was a bunch of BS propaganda. Even though I know some of the cases are real, it just seems like going way, way over the top for schools to ban peanut butter, etc. when that's a nutritious, energy-rich, and inexpensive food that doesn't go bad easily in bag lunches and doesn't harm most children who eat it. It also tends to appeal to picky eaters which many children are.

I read some other story about someone having to cut down their hickory tree because a neighbor's kid had a nut allergy and nuts MIGHT fall into their yard. The city was telling this person what to do with a tree on their own property that they'd had for years, because a neighbor had an allergy to tree nuts. Pine pollen makes me sick almost every Spring but I don't go around asking all the neighbors to chop down their pine trees. Why don't the parents of the kid pick up the nuts if the nuts are going to jump off the ground and attack their kid and force themselves into his mouth?

It all sounds like a big control issue. Like the city government says "you will bow to our will" and the government schools use it as an excuse to exert control over what kids bring for lunch. Is Peanut butter or nuts the new 'carbon dioxide' that liberals are going to pee themselves over?

If someone has an allergy, shouldn't they or their parents if it's a child be the ones to protect them, rather than everyone else having to kowtow and accommodate and allow their lives to be controlled?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I may be off base here but hear me out
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 09:46:21 PM »
I agree 100% Ruby! Its not the governments job to tell us how to live! Did you hear about this...

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=13384
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 09:57:31 PM »
There are places where certain trees are outlawed due to allergy risk.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 10:14:24 PM »
What! Really? ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 11:55:34 PM »
Im allergic to oak chop down all oak trees.
Im allergic to grasses. Pave over your lawn.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 12:29:11 AM »

We would have a shortage of concrete if we did that  :laugh:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 12:34:45 AM »
OK aCK! This is the USA and we do what the F we want! And its time to take it back from tree hugging fags, the homo libs, and the communists. :::D :::D

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 06:17:44 AM »
I'm allergic to muslims.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 07:51:43 AM »
I agree 100% Ruby! Its not the governments job to tell us how to live! Did you hear about this...

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=13384

I did hear about that incident and I think that's part of why I'm also fed up of hearing about the allergy stuff. If someone's allergic to normal food they are the ones who should be quarantined away from it for their protection, rather than everyone else being affected by not being able to eat peanut butter. This is about getting kids used to being controlled I think so they will accept the nanny state better when they get older.

The whole thing is insane. Who are the school officials to tell a mother she doesn't know how to pack a lunch for her own child?  The absolute gall! Who are they to tell a child that they know better what that child should eat than their own mother, undermining parental authority? It's not like she was sending the child to school with snickers bars and coca-cola every day. It was a turkey sandwich.

I hadn't heard of that before. What kinds of trees? Pecan trees maybe? Hickory trees? Oak (because of acorns)?

I'd be happy replacing all the pine trees in Houston with giant ferns, but I wouldn't force that on my neighbors. lol

I'm allergic to muslims.

I think everyone's allergic to Muslims, but I don't think you'll have as much luck getting them removed as you would a tree that offends a leftist. (I thought leftists were tree huggers, unless those trees are some kind of nut tree. You would think that they would like nut trees, since they are nuts).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 08:30:00 AM »
What about autism, which is real?  People that it was caused by vaccines which then they thought was a government conspiracy and then their child getting deathly ill from whooping cough which came from the non vaccinated illegal alien's child who had no business being here to begin with but came illegally due to a new world order conspiracy from the government to replace conservative noncoloured children to coloured ethnic children only so that Islam would take over the world and turn in it into a murderous hell worst than Syria. 

Therefore, vaccinate your kids.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 10:49:17 AM »
What about autism, which is real?

That is real.

People that it was caused by vaccines

A lot of people still think that. Personally I don't think there's a lot of evidence that it comes from vaccines, but I think people might notice symptoms in their child not long after their first vaccinations which is why they associate it with the vaccinations. I don't know exactly what causes it other than maybe genetics being a factor.

which then they thought was a government conspiracy and then their child getting deathly ill from whooping cough which came from the non vaccinated illegal alien's child who had no business being here to begin with but came illegally due to a new world order conspiracy from the government to replace conservative noncoloured children to coloured ethnic children only so that Islam would take over the world and turn in it into a murderous hell worst than Syria.

Therefore, vaccinate your kids.

Impossible when you don't have any