Author Topic: Andrew Breibart died in his sleep,i wish it would happen to bolshevik pro arab  (Read 1372 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
'Jews'            http://www.forward.com/articles/152273/ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

http://biggovernment.com/lsolov/2012/03/01/draft/#idc-container
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Truly this generation is damned.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Very sad and shocking news.     Andrew Breibart will be greatly missed.     My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and close friends.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
ברוך דיין אמת

At least he died peacefully in his sleep.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
R.I.P.   :'(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
ברוך דיין אמת

At least he died peacefully in his sleep.

It's now being reported that Andrew Breitbart passed away while walking near his house.        Hopefully he didn't suffer any pain.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/01/andrew-breitbart-dies-natural-causes-website-reports/

Breitbart was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood shortly after midnight Thursday when he collapsed, his father-in-law Orson Bean said.

Someone saw him fall and called paramedics, who tried to revive him. They rushed him to the emergency room at UCLA Medical Center, Bean said. Breitbart had suffered heart problems a year earlier, but Bean said he could not pinpoint what happened.

"I don't know what to say. It's devastating," Bean told The Associated Press.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Looks like we lost a warrior in the fight.

May he rest in piece.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Hard to believe. He was very young and so courageous  :'(

May he rest in peace
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
He was younger than my brother {He was 3 years younger than I am and that would mean he would have been 44 yo today}...

I don't know how they consider this 'natural causes'... He died of heart problems.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
RIP. What a shame.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer

I don't know how they consider this 'natural causes'... He died of heart problems.

I agree with you there. A lot of people on this forum are SUPER young so they do not understand how young this guy was (the super young think 30 is old). A guy in his early 40's should not be dropping dead when walking. It appears he did have heart problems as early as last year.

Eat healthy and exercise!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
May we all be as close as possible to the outspoken righteous like meir kahane tzatsal.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
He wasn't murdered or he didn't commit suicide.  He died of natural causes.

'Young' people have not had time to build up collateral circulation to the heart (muscle) and probably ignore symptoms longer.  Who thinks they are having an MI at 43?
Young people definitely do die of heart disease though.
So sad.
He was younger than my brother {He was 3 years younger than I am and that would mean he would have been 44 yo today}...

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Very sad.  Baruch dayan emet.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've read that sometimes the very first symptom of heart disease that is noticeable can be a sudden fatal heart attack. It's important to get cholesterol tested and keep up with check ups so you find out if something might be wrong before that.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
We Lost a real Freedom Fighter here, who did not back down from the truth, no matter what the circumstances!