Author Topic: Possibly funniest [censored] name ever  (Read 16343 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: Possibly funniest schvartza name ever
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2007, 06:42:02 AM »
Here is a black name I found and the meaning:

Shaniqua
A steoreotypical name for young women living in the hood or ghetto.The common Shaniqua has a weave that is so cheap it looks like plastic,or very long thick braids.She wear extremely tight and short clothing topped of with ridiculously long heels.
Other attributes include:long nails,husky/shrill iritating voice,4 children with different fathers.
Example:
Shaniqua:Yo giiiiirl i gots tah go down tah them welfare offices,my check aint come in this month!uh-huh and you know my babby daddy be trippin'"

Allen-T

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2007, 08:11:41 AM »
Then there is Michael Jackson's sistah...

LaToilet Jackson

LOL!

This thread keeps making me laugh.

I didn't know there are actually blacks named Chiquita. Is that supposed to be Spanish or something because the bananas come from South America. Or is the banana name supposed to laugh at stereotypical Southern sounding names like Aunt Jemima or Caribbean black names?

Chiquita means "little girl" in spanish...it has nothing to do with Bananas...unless we're using the lable on the Chiquita Banana as dictionary text now. ::)

Aunt Jemima was an actual woman.
Really?  Is she Brazilia's momma?

I remember back in the 80's when they gave Aunt Jemima a perm!!! I wonder why they never made the Cream of Wheat [censored] a proud black mayn! 

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2007, 08:59:49 AM »

LaToilet Jackson

LOL!

I didn't know there are actually blacks named Chiquita. Is that supposed to be Spanish or something because the bananas come from South America. Or is the banana name supposed to laugh at stereotypical Southern sounding names like Aunt Jemima or Caribbean black names?

Chiquita means "little girl" in spanish...it has nothing to do with Bananas...unless we're using the lable on the Chiquita Banana as dictionary text now. ::)

I remember back in the 80's when they gave Aunt Jemima a perm!!! I wonder why they never made the Cream of Wheat schvartza a proud black mayn! 
I think they gave Aunt Jemima a perm and earrings because she was an Auntie and not a chef, she was just a regular slave type and they didn't update Cream of Wheat because he was a chef I believe, doesn't he wear a hat?, if he didn't wear the chef hat he would like a black pimp on the box.
What about Uncle Ben, he always looked good.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2007, 09:08:21 AM »
Is Nikko the little girl or one of the teens?
Nayomi is my 2 year old ...Nikko is my 10 year old. :)
Where did I get teens from? you're not old enough come to think of it. :)
Oh, I have 2 teens...my stepdaughters are 15 and 16. My husband was 18 when they were born. Our biological children are 12, 10 and 2. All girls.
Please take the 5th and tell us no more about your personal life because I am biting my tongue.

Allen-T

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2007, 09:18:44 AM »

LaToilet Jackson

LOL!

I remember back in the 80's when they gave Aunt Jemima a perm!!! I wonder why they never made the Cream of Wheat schvartza a proud black mayn! 
I think they gave Aunt Jemima a perm and earrings because she was an Auntie and not a chef, she was just a regular slave type and they didn't update Cream of Wheat because he was a chef I believe, doesn't he wear a hat?, if he didn't wear the chef hat he would like a black pimp on the box.

One time I was in the bread aisle and they have this brand of some kinda shake and bake coating stuff, I think it's called Sylvia's, which may have something to do with that resturant up in Harlem. Anyway the package has this fat smilin' black woman on it that is showin' her pearly white teeth. Some sick individual took a pen and inked out one of her front teeth ON EVERY PACKAGE!! So at first it appeared that she was actually missing a tooth, I laughed my tuchas off, then I realised it was a horrible, racist injustice against good black folks that had been perpetuated. then I laughed even harder :-[ 

Imerica

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2007, 12:03:06 PM »
Oh, I have 2 teens...my stepdaughters are 15 and 16. My husband was 18 when they were born. Our biological children are 12, 10 and 2. All girls.
Please take the 5th and tell us no more about your personal life because I am biting my tongue.
If someone asks, JB I'll answer them. Biting your tongue about what, though? Usually if you have something to say, you say it. I'm expecting that. I won't take the 5th..I'm proud of my family.

Imerica

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2007, 12:03:54 PM »

LaToilet Jackson

LOL!

One time I was in the bread aisle and they have this brand of some kinda shake and bake coating stuff, I think it's called Sylvia's, which may have something to do with that resturant up in Harlem. Anyway the package has this fat smilin' black woman on it that is showin' her pearly white teeth. Some sick individual took a pen and inked out one of her front teeth ON EVERY PACKAGE!! So at first it appeared that she was actually missing a tooth, I laughed my tuchas off, then I realised it was a horrible, racist injustice against good black folks that had been perpetuated. then I laughed even harder :-[ 
You would laugh.

Allen-T

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2007, 01:35:47 PM »

LaToilet Jackson

LOL!

You would laugh.

and you should............. ???

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2007, 04:00:30 PM »
If someone asks, JB I'll answer them. Biting your tongue about what, though? Usually if you have something to say, you say it. I'm expecting that. I won't take the 5th..I'm proud of my family.
All I have to say is you draw your own kind, if you have morals then most likely the person you are with has morals.  Don't you agree?, so be proud as you want it doesn't matter what other people are thinking.