Author Topic: Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?  (Read 36638 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 10:17:04 PM »
Careful guys.  We don't want to get into Pope/Catholic bashing, or bashing any religion here (except for Islam). 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 10:19:47 PM »
Careful guys.  We don't want to get into Pope/Catholic bashing, or bashing any religion here (except for Islam). 

That's not my intention at all.  I will respect whatever opinion Chaimfan has of the pope. 

newman

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 12:07:10 AM »
I must admit I'll enjoy a little part of it too, newman.  However the sad part is watch the Jews be blamed for it and not the Muslims, LOL.  After all nothing in the world will be right until a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi homeland is established.

What else is new? These pigs have blamed the jews for everything over the years: the plague, the second plague, floods, droughts, WW1, WW2......whatever happens to these animals, "the jews are to blame"!
If there were no jews I wonder who these schmucks would blame for their misfortunes or failures.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 08:23:55 AM »
I have been trying to investigate the roots of anti-semitism all my life. I can understand some amount of anti-semitism that does not exceed "normal" xenophobia. To some degree, xenophobia is "normal," insofar as it is consistent with the group survival mentality. If you want to promote the survival of your group as a unique cultural and linguistic entity, some amount of resistance to other groups is inevitable.

However, I have discovered, that anti-semitism cannot be explained by xenophobia alone. It cannot either be explained by economic competition alone. It is much, much greater than this. Anti-semitism is an irrational, overwhelming hatred of Jews that cannot be put down to any rational or historical explanation. Anti-semitism is rife in countries that have never had any Jewish population. It is a pathological and hysterical state of mind that has one meta-explanation for everything that is wrong with the world - the Jews. Ultimately, it is a disease of the spirit. It is also satanic in its origins. The irrationality and exaggerated nature of anti-semitism is to me one of the proofs of the existence of G-d.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007, 09:01:57 AM »
Soon I'm sure the Euros are going to begin Blaming Jews for the Muslim takeover of THEIR Lands !!  As before, A Godless people always need a cop Out ! 

These Demented LIBERAL Euro Twits better Wake Up and stop with their Obscene Obsession with "the Jewish Question" !  If the Jews wanted the Lands from these Godless schmucks they would have it by NOW !

But we all know a certain group of ARAB Sand-Shvarze TERRORISTS that do claim they're right to ALL Lands and are willing to implement a little something called JEHAD to get it ! 

The bottom line is the Euros suffer from a Terminal Decease of Cowardice that was ushered in by the Nazi Party that blamed on all of Their misery on a Innocent group of DECENT Humans !     
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2007, 12:21:27 PM »
Who do they claim said this in the "New Testament"?
Replacement theology is not in the N.T. Actually it is the opposite. The apostle Paul, an ultra-Orthodox Jew who never strayed, warns that the Gentiles are "grafted into" the tree (meaning the Jews).

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2007, 12:57:03 PM »
So Chaimfan, how do you think replacement theology started?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2007, 08:27:02 PM »
Great Posts.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 03:58:55 PM »
It's in their DNA. They're beyond help.

children of Esav. They are jealous of the Jews.

these comments don't seem racist to anyone else?? this whole thread seeems a bit racist.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 08:56:56 PM »
Boy oh boy I'm gonna love watching the troubles to come in nazi europe in the next few years. When  french and british cities are being looted, rooted and burned by moslem savages I'm gonna get a woody.

I'll be watching with rellish when those disgusting perverted uncircumcised euro pigs are being dragged from their homes by moslem animals and raped, stoned and shot.The slobber is going to be running down my chin like a big St Bernard.WOOF! :laugh:

Really Newman! From a practical perspective, we should be very concerned about Europe. If the muslims take over there, it just gives them a vast nuclear arsenal and a larger population base from which to recruit volunteers (aka terrorists). The more land/countries they take over, the worse the outlook is for us! We'll have to help Europe for our own sakes when Islam gets close to taking it over.

WhiteHawk - yes I think the DNA comment was un called-for.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2007, 09:15:41 PM »
Wait, wait... Anti-semitism is in the DNA of Europeans? G-d, the kind of excrement opinions we're tolerating on JTF.org now are disgusting. A lot of us likely have European ancestry. I guess Jew hatred is in our DNA too.  ::)

Both good points.

To everyone who commented on this offensive thread, I'd like you to spell out what you think of those of us who have European ancestry. And before anyone decides to label me a "filthy euro", no I do not live on that continent nor do I agree with most of their policies.

newman

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 02:08:47 AM »
Wait, wait... Anti-semitism is in the DNA of Europeans? G-d, the kind of excrement opinions we're tolerating on JTF.org now are disgusting. A lot of us likely have European ancestry. I guess Jew hatred is in our DNA too.  ::)

Both good points.

To everyone who commented on this offensive thread, I'd like you to spell out what you think of those of us who have European ancestry. And before anyone decides to label me a "filthy euro", no I do not live on that continent nor do I agree with most of their policies.

I said 'in their DNA' in a figurative sense. Of coarse it's impossible for such a thing to be in DNA

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 02:33:28 AM »
:D

Some rightist and now leftist "europeans" hate Jews because anti-Semetism for them is almost a religion.  Just as Christians blame "the devil" for their problems, or Marxists blame the upper class, Europeans at times blame the jews.  Its a need for an "all-powerful" enemy to make the world seem more simplistic and problems more easily solvable, by blaming one clear target.  But people who take an attitude like that will never solve any real problems because they will never understand the true problems that they mistakenly believe are caused by that target.

Offline fivish

• New JTFer
  • Learned Elder of Zion (retired)
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 08:06:11 AM »
The Christian Bible was written to appeal to the pagans. So as not to offend the Romans it had to 'blame' the Jews for the 'death' of Jesus. This 'blame' has created the rationale for the hatred and genocide of the Jews. Despite Christianities intellectual dishonesty and obvious fabrications it and its hatred persists helped by the teachings of Islam.
The Left have always hated the Jew for giving the world guilt, shame and morality. The Left are vehemently atheist and do not want to be constrained. Hitler admitted that if there were no Jews he would not feel any remorse for what he wanted to do to the world. That is why he comitted suicide in defeat.
Christianity is in decline, but unfortunately Islam is growing and it has no moral constraints, none at all.
Islamic anti-semitism outshines even that of the Nazis!

newman

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 08:11:10 AM »
The Christian Bible was written to appeal to the pagans. So as not to offend the Romans it had to 'blame' the Jews for the 'death' of Jesus. This 'blame' has created the rationale for the hatred and genocide of the Jews. Despite Christianities intellectual dishonesty and obvious fabrications it and its hatred persists helped by the teachings of Islam.
The Left have always hated the Jew for giving the world guilt, shame and morality. The Left are vehemently atheist and do not want to be constrained. Hitler admitted that if there were no Jews he would not feel any remorse for what he wanted to do to the world. That is why he comitted suicide in defeat.
Christianity is in decline, but unfortunately Islam is growing and it has no moral constraints, none at all.
Islamic anti-semitism outshines even that of the Nazis!

I agree fivish, but please use some tact. Christians and jews have been bickering on the forum for a week. Try and skirt the theological anomalies if possible.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2007, 08:46:59 AM »
Let's not forget Jesus whom was preaching as a "Rabbi" and according to the Roman archives was convicted of blasphemy by proclaiming himself the son of God !
This was not acceptable conduct for a rabbi and thus there was a plea by the Chosen People of Israel to the Romans for his disposal !

That was a time when Jews weren't hesitant in defending themselves and their Religion's honor !

But the Jews clearly wanted to rid the faith of the LIBERAL teachings of Jesus, if this wasn't true Jews today would accept him as the messiah which I DON'T THINK HAPPENED !

Jews are proud to be Jewish, Christian Gentiles must live with the fact that their faith derives from the ancient Hebrew scribes which their Messiah studied !
To deny this is to be ignorant and self-Hating !     
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2007, 10:55:13 AM »
The old continent of Europe will be magically turned into the really old continent of europe when the Muslim nazis conquer there lands. It will feel like they are in the year 570, the time when Mohamed the nazi prophet roamed the earth. That is the future of Europe.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2007, 11:13:26 AM »
Let's not get into the criticizing the Christian Bible here.  That's not fair to our wonderful Christian posters here. 

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2007, 09:01:17 PM »

Both good points.

I said 'in their DNA' in a figurative sense. Of coarse it's impossible for such a thing to be in DNA

Then perhaps you'll admit that your comment was simply not called for? Obviously from my reference above, I wasn't the only one who thought so....

By the way, I was surprised to see you call for "tact" later in the thread.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2007, 09:04:48 PM »
It's in their DNA. They're beyond help.

children of Esav. They are jealous of the Jews.

these comments don't seem racist to anyone else?? this whole thread seeems a bit racist.
The Europeans are  a race ?
The European Jew hatred is a sub-tradition in Europe .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2007, 10:05:16 PM »

Both good points.

Then perhaps you'll admit that your comment was simply not called for? Obviously from my reference above, I wasn't the only one who thought so....

By the way, I was surprised to see you call for "tact" later in the thread.

Evidently their are idiots around who take everything literally like Heimie the robot in Get Smart.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2007, 10:45:47 PM »
why was my post deleted? Can the moderator who deleted it please tell me why?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

newman

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2007, 10:48:38 PM »
why was my post deleted? Can the moderator who deleted it please tell me why?

It was the maintainance. Everything after 1245 or 0045 was lost

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2007, 11:07:46 PM »
okay what I basically wrote was

Rashi- The anti-semite hates Jews because deep down it really is hatred of G-d. He sees the Jew as G-d's rep. and lashes out at the Jew for the negativity he has towards G-d.  (I wrote it better before, more details etc.)

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2007, 11:11:09 PM »

http://www.kolyakov.org/rabbi_shafier.html

Go all the way down, and its explained in the lecture Titled.

The Shmuz #140 - The Arabs and the Jews