Author Topic: Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?  (Read 36635 times)

newman

Re: Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2007, 11:16:08 PM »
okay what I basically wrote was

Rashi- The anti-semite hates Jews because deep down it really is hatred of G-d. He sees the Jew as G-d's rep. and lashes out at the Jew for the negativity he has towards G-d.  (I wrote it better before, more details etc.)

Exactly....There was a great powerpoint-type presentation on aish.com about the history of anti-semitism. Ironically It was hitler(yemach schmo v'zichro) that revealed the real roote.

The jews gave the world empathy, human rights and conscience through ethical mono-theism. The nazis considered this a blight on mankind. Evidently the europeans agree.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2007, 11:32:04 PM »
Ironically, the enemies of the Jews always give them the best compliments. Whille the prophets always scorned and castigated the Israelites for their sins.

The prophets wanted to make us better. You can't make someone better unless you point out what's wrong with him.

But Enemies of the Jews like Bilaam, Haman and Hitler since they have  a warped idea of what is good and what is bad.

Haman says that the Jews are all throughout the Persian empire and they don't follow the Dath(religion) of the King, they follow a strange religon.

Yes, to Haman Judaism is very strange and the fact that the Jews didn't follow Persian paganism was a scandal. So, he gave us a compliment. That we stick to our G-d and don't worship the gods of the persians.

Thanks, Haman.

The same thing with Bilaam, who ends up blessing us, when he was trying to curse us.

Also, Hitler gave us a compliment. He said the "Me and the Jews cannot exist in the same world."

True, and goodbye and good riddance Hitler, Haman and Bilaam.

We outlived you all, for one reason. Because when G-d says we're an eternal nation, he meant it.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2007, 11:42:38 PM »
Ironically, the enemies of the Jews always give them the best compliments. Whille the prophets always scorned and castigated the Israelites for their sins.

The prophets wanted to make us better. You can't make someone better unless you point out what's wrong with him.

But Enemies of the Jews like Bilaam, Haman and Hitler since they have  a warped idea of what is good and what is bad.

Haman says that the Jews are all throughout the Persian empire and they don't follow the Dath(religion) of the King, they follow a strange religon.

Yes, to Haman Judaism is very strange and the fact that the Jews didn't follow Persian paganism was a scandal. So, he gave us a compliment. That we stick to our G-d and don't worship the gods of the persians.

Thanks, Haman.

The same thing with Bilaam, who ends up blessing us, when he was trying to curse us.

Also, Hitler gave us a compliment. He said the "Me and the Jews cannot exist in the same world."

True, and goodbye and good riddance Hitler, Haman and Bilaam.

We outlived you all, for one reason. Because when G-d says we're an eternal nation, he meant it.

Amen......Throughout history it is always the Jew who questions and opposes. Evil people can't stand that. When trying to plunge the world into darkness one need only destroy the source of light........................  b'nai Yisroel.

ftf

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2007, 10:30:35 AM »
My whole jokey discussion with newman has vanished... :(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
Something happened yesterday i lost posts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »
Something happened yesterday i lost posts
The server went down at some point yesterday. They said some post would be lost
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2007, 02:05:31 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UXpF037EOFY

title: Israel is behind everything

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2007, 10:56:04 PM »
It's in their DNA. They're beyond help.

children of Esav. They are jealous of the Jews.

these comments don't seem racist to anyone else?? this whole thread seeems a bit racist.
The Europeans are  a race ?
The European Jew hatred is a sub-tradition in Europe .

Obviously YES Europeans are a race. Europe was the only continent to take jews in don't forget. Nations like China would've killed the jews probably.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2007, 02:24:36 AM »
Obviously YES Europeans are a race. Europe was the only continent to take jews in don't forget. Nations like China would've killed the jews probably.
This is an inane and stupid post. The Europeans DID kill all the Jews, many times. I bet the Chinese would have been more tolerant of them.

I believe the Indian Hindus took in many Jews at one time.

newman

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2007, 02:28:13 AM »
This is an inane and stupid post. The Europeans DID kill all the Jews, many times. I bet the Chinese would have been more tolerant of them.

The Japanese saved many, I'm told

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2007, 02:31:00 AM »
Not so sure about that. The Tojo Japs idolized Hitler and were Nazis in every way. Their Shintoism taught that they are the master race of Asia and they raped and murdered millions of Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Filipinos, and others in their campaign for Asian lebensraum.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2007, 02:51:22 AM »
Next time please refer to the countries in question and catholics/protestants instead of all Christians... Because Serbia and the Orthodox faith has supported Israel and Jews since the beginning

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2007, 02:57:03 AM »
Next time please refer to the countries in question and catholics/protestants instead of all Christians... Because Serbia and the Orthodox faith has supported Israel and Jews since the beginning
When people talks about europe they usually mean to weasten europe, not easten europe (thet includs serbia).
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2007, 06:28:43 AM »
thank you for the enlightenment:P since I'm easterneuropean i didn't know Europe was mainly thought as western Europe^^
same gos for Asia , i cant call Russians Asian:P

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2007, 07:16:40 AM »

I heard that a great number of Serbs, one could even say Serbs en masse, tried to save Jews during the Holocaust in WW2. Not all Jews know this, unfortunately. This knowledge should definitely be spread. But those who know are very grateful to the Serbs and do remember this.

However, I disagree with your statement equating support for Jews and Israel with the Orthodox faith in general. Perhaps there are different types of Orthodox faith. Maybe in Serbia, Orthodox Church is a friend of the Jews. I know nothing about this, and so I believe you. But I do know for a fact that in Russia and Ukraine, the Orthodox Church is both strongly anti-Jewish and anti-Israel. Even there one could encounter righteous Christians. But they are righteous despite the church's teaching. At one time, I was reading Russian Orthodox Christian websites. I couldn't find a single Christian website that didn't have an antisemitic sub-forum with the most vile and rabid invective against the Jews and links to such books as the Protocols of Zionist Elders.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2007, 07:23:21 AM »
By the way, Serbian Cetnik, I lost a friendship because of the Yugoslavian War. I ended up in a political argument with a friend, who thought that Clinton was right to bomb Serbia. He didn't want to hear my arguments and thought that I was insane even to argue against this. When I told him about the hoax with the supposed "Bosnian concentration camp" (this was when the left media were practicing the tricks they used again in inventing non-existent Israeli "massacres"), he got all red in the face, called me a liar, and left. I haven't seen him since. Some people just don't want to know the truth. They are cosy inside their comforting worldview.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2007, 07:26:57 AM »

However, I disagree with your statement equating support for Jews and Israel with the Orthodox faith in general. Perhaps there are different types of Orthodox faith. Maybe in Serbia, Orthodox Church is a friend of the Jews. I know nothing about this, and so I believe you. But I do know for a fact that in Russia and Ukraine, the Orthodox Church is both strongly anti-Jewish and anti-Israel. Even there one could encounter righteous Christians. But they are righteous despite the church's teaching. At one time, I was reading Russian Orthodox Christian websites. I couldn't find a single Christian website that didn't have an antisemitic sub-forum with the most vile and rabid invective against the Jews and links to such books as the Protocols of Zionist Elders.

To calm your "fear" there is:P There is the Serbian Orthodox church and all the other countries that are orthodox, though they are closely related to us. They can reform if they want their own church. So that was completely possible for Serbian Orthodox Church to totally embrace other cultures and religions at the same time as you say the Russian and Ukrainian hated.

So that there won't be any more misunderstandings. In Serbia's 1300 year bloody and old history of wars. We have only started 1 war. And it was started by a deranged king:P. Other from that we have always just wanted to live in peace. Jews were never ( as far as I know ) persecuted in Serbia.

In fact my family goes back to the 14th century:P The Brankovics
And I've read old laws that suggested that the catholics were persecuted:P
I remember and i quote

"Every fuedal lord will take his responsebility if someone is robbed on his land. Finding the criminal or paying the victim back what he lost EVEN if he's a catholic."

By the way, Serbian Cetnik, I lost a friendship because of the Yugoslavian War. I ended up in a political argument with a friend, who thought that Clinton was right to bomb Serbia. He didn't want to hear my arguments and thought that I was insane even to argue against this. When I told him about the hoax with the supposed "Bosnian concentration camp" (this was when the left media were practicing the tricks they used again in inventing non-existent Israeli "massacres"), he got all red in the face, called me a liar, and left. I haven't seen him since. Some people just don't want to know the truth. They are cosy inside their comforting worldview.
It would be the same if someone told you that the holocaust was a hoax and it hypothetically was. How would you react?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 07:35:08 AM by Serbian Cetnik »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2007, 07:42:36 AM »
It would be the same if someone told you that the holocaust was a hoax and it hypothetically was. How would you react?

However, the Serbs never committed genocide against Bosnian muslims. From what I read on independent websites, these "news" were manufactured by evil Western media who were deliberately anti-Serbian and pro-muslim in that war. They even built barracks that looked like a concentration camp to fool their readers and TV-viewers. The Serbs were the victims, not the aggressors. That's what I was trying to explain to him, but he didn't want to hear this.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2007, 07:43:52 AM »
I urge you to go into the thread "Enjoy" I've posted there An AMERICAN and BOSNIAN made documentary about the Yugoslav war.

Its everything ive told so far and Chaim.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2007, 07:55:20 AM »
I urge you to go into the thread "Enjoy" I've posted there An AMERICAN and BOSNIAN made documentary about the Yugoslav war.

Its everything ive told so far and Chaim.

I did read that thread, and even posted a response. These are some horrific photographs. But I don't know which documentary you mean - I didn't see it.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2007, 07:56:26 AM »
Its at the end of my first post.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2007, 08:01:16 AM »
Its at the end of my first post.

You first post ends with the photo of Major Felman. I don't see anything after that.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2007, 08:02:40 AM »
sorry the second one with the pictures...

At the end theres a line that says "The Avoidable War"

sorry for the confusion

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2007, 08:13:03 AM »
O.K. I found it now. I'll watch it.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2007, 06:43:37 PM »

The ancient Chinese and Japanese use to have rules where if you did not greet someone you can instantly get your head chopped off. they were far from civilized. If jews went into china, thier Hashem would've probably been split into 3 deitys, and they would become full fledged polytheist within a few generations.
native americans were more civilized than chinese and japanese.

There were also africa and greater asia to choose from.

and dexter, yes europeans are a race. Europe's borders were drawn on a cultural line rather than a geographic one. NATIVE europeans today are all descendents of the indo-europeans or/and pre indo europeans.