Author Topic: Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?  (Read 40536 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2007, 06:47:17 PM »
Europeans are not a race.

Mediterranean people are in southern europe (and the middle-east, and north africa), nordics are in northern europe, and slavs (alpine, dinaric) are in eastern europe.

You cannot define a european genetically if you including everything from Greeks to Swedes.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »
Southern European mediterreanean are descendents from the latin (italic) and greek tribes, aren't they? They are all of indo-european and pre-indo-european blood. Its not like nordics are vastly different from meds. They just lived in the north longer so they have nordic features (hence the names). Thats what some skinheads think, that nordics and meds are two distinct races.

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2007, 06:10:11 PM »
Israel is Behind Everything. . .

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »
Meds and nordics are distinct but closer to each other than they are to slavs genetically.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2007, 09:39:03 PM »
Europeans all come from pre indo europeans and indo europeans. And all of them are closely related through invasions and migrations. end of story.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2007, 11:30:09 PM »
This isn't true.

A Greek is distinguished from a Swedish person, who is distinguished from an Irish person.

Genetics prove that.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2007, 10:29:35 PM »
Yeah they're all sub-races of one main race. Its like saying Iraqis and Saudis aren't related because they different genitcally. They both belong to the Semetic race.

Offline FlashIce

• New JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2007, 11:31:43 AM »
What the hell. I deman a mod to answer, how can this be allowed on a forum that supposedly treats white as equals?? Children of Eslav? What the F kind of BS is that?  I thought gentiles and jews were equal on this board??

May be this isn't the board for me then.

newman

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »
FYI, FlashIce, whitehawk has been banned.

Offline FlashIce

• New JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2007, 11:48:38 AM »
No i was about about Tzvi Ben Roshel from the first page. I want him to be banned for insulting whites.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2007, 11:49:57 AM »
Well in any event i have a few friends from Europe and they feel under seige from the left as well as islam they are not anti Jewish at all
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »
What the hell. I deman a mod to answer, how can this be allowed on a forum that supposedly treats white as equals?? Children of Eslav? What the F kind of BS is that?  I thought gentiles and jews were equal on this board??

May be this isn't the board for me then.

You "deman" it? Ok, here's an answer... since you "deman" it.

With the constant cursing, constant insulting of our members, your email address containing "son of satan", and even more craziness in other threads...

You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2007, 12:31:27 PM »
I've visited a few countries in Europe.. Sweden was anti-Christian, forget about anti-Semitic. I don't think they know enough about Christianity to know anything about Jews. I visited the church of Sweden in Stockholm on a Sunday, and the church was almost empty. I spoke to the priest there, he said it's been like that for years. Now Ari, you said that your friend visited Italy, which part? Because many northern Italians (especially in Milano and Rome) are extreme leftists, and many are open communists. But I visited Sicily last year, they are the complete opposite. Very religious, family oriented people that support Israel 100%, and they HATE Muslims and melanzanas (eggplants:).

newman

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2007, 12:38:38 PM »
I've visited a few countries in Europe.. Sweden was anti-Christian, forget about anti-Semitic. I don't think they know enough about Christianity to know anything about Jews. I visited the church of Sweden in Stockholm on a Sunday, and the church was almost empty. I spoke to the priest there, he said it's been like that for years. Now Ari, you said that your friend visited Italy, which part? Because many northern Italians (especially in Milano and Rome) are extreme leftists, and many are open communists. But I visited Sicily last year, they are the complete opposite. Very religious, family oriented people that support Israel 100%, and they HATE Muslims and melanzanas (eggplants:).

Even Mussolini couldn't get the Italians to be anti-semitic. I'll always admire the Italians for that alone.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2007, 12:40:14 PM »
Mussolini really was'nt anti-Jewish himself
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »
I don't think Mussolini cared either way about the Jews, he just wanted power. But still, he was an evil person.

newman

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2007, 01:02:32 PM »
I don't think Mussolini cared either way about the Jews, he just wanted power. But still, he was an evil person.

Oh yeah, you're right.

The way I heard it he only tried to get anti-semitism up and running to suck up to hitler. His advisors told him it wouldn't work in Italy because Italians liked their Jews. And it didn't.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »

Oh yeah, you're right.

The way I heard it he only tried to get anti-semitism up and running to suck up to hitler. His advisors told him it wouldn't work in Italy because Italians liked their Jews. And it didn't.

That's the same explanation I've heard.. and the funny thing is nobody knows it. The average person just has it in their head that the "Italians were fascists". Or they do know the truth, and don't like the Italians for supporting the Jews.

newman

« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2007, 01:18:31 PM »

Oh yeah, you're right.

That's the same explanation I've heard.. and the funny thing is nobody knows it. The average person just has it in their head that the "Italians were fascists". Or they do know the truth, and don't like the Italians for supporting the Jews.

If it's anything to do with Jews, the rationale of 90% of the goyim goes out the window.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2007, 01:22:07 PM »
Obviously YES Europeans are a race. Europe was the only continent to take jews in don't forget. Nations like China would've killed the jews probably.
This is an inane and stupid post. The Europeans DID kill all the Jews, many times. I bet the Chinese would have been more tolerant of them.

I believe the Indian Hindus took in many Jews at one time.

I remember seeing a documentary a few years back about a Jewish community in China, in which it's founders were Jews who fled Europe to escape the Holocaust.  I believe the title had the word "Shanghi" in it.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2007, 01:23:44 PM »
Also, I have born again Christian friends in Finland, and they are really a minority there. They are considering moving to the states because of all the homosexual and anti-Christian filth running around up there. Finland, though it was aligned with Germany during WWII, did not allow Hitler to take the Finnish Jews. I feel God saved little Finland from the invading Russian Red army during the Winter War because they were good people. What the hell happened to them?! They're just as psychotically liberal as the rest of the northern Europeans now.

newman

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2007, 01:28:44 PM »
Also, I have born again Christian friends in Finland, and they are really a minority there. They are considering moving to the states because of all the homosexual and anti-Christian filth running around up there. Finland, though it was aligned with Germany during WWII, did not allow Hitler to take the Finnish Jews. I feel G-d saved little Finland from the invading Russian Red army during the Winter War because they were good people. What the hell happened to them?! They're just as psychotically liberal as the rest of the northern Europeans now.

The Europeans are like they are because they've had big daddy USA doing their defense during the cold war. They are essentially like spoiled middle class college kids of the 60s and 70s who's daddy pays the bills while they rebel and protest and hate 'daddy'.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2007, 01:34:39 PM »
Also, I have born again Christian friends in Finland, and they are really a minority there. They are considering moving to the states because of all the homosexual and anti-Christian filth running around up there. Finland, though it was aligned with Germany during WWII, did not allow Hitler to take the Finnish Jews. I feel G-d saved little Finland from the invading Russian Red army during the Winter War because they were good people. What the hell happened to them?! They're just as psychotically liberal as the rest of the northern Europeans now.

The Europeans are like they are because they've had big daddy USA doing their defense during the cold war. They are essentially like spoiled middle class college kids of the 60s and 70s who's daddy pays the bills while they rebel and protest and hate 'daddy'.

Never thought of it that way.. makes perfect sense though.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2007, 01:38:49 PM »

Please tell Chaim about that in the Ask JTF thread, since he thinks that the Finnish were not on the right side.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2007, 01:39:14 PM »
I heard that explaination by Mark Stein , the neo-con from Canada. He makes sense on many things. He wrote a book caled America Alone, I think.