Author Topic: White Nationalists and Israel  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Jewish-White Nationalist

• New JTFer
White Nationalists and Israel
« on: February 23, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »
And it's about time.  Not all WNs are neo-nazis.  In fact, a majority of them reject nazism.  However, many of them support the paleshitians (????)  :::D . I was extremely confused by this at first, but then they reasoned that yes, the muslims are the ones rioting and pillaging in Europa; but the "Zionist Jews" let them in. Um, excuse me? Yes, Jews do have a good amount of influence on immigration. But those are liberal Jews (filthy traitorous kikes). LIBERALS support paleswine and hate Israel, whereas Zionists are their ENEMIES, and are AGAINST multiculturalism. White Nationalist support for paleswine is so enraging. Zionists have the same cause as White Nationalists. But thank goodness there are smart WNs like Jared Taylor.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: White Nationalists and Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 07:49:10 PM »
Troll alert.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 07:49:53 PM »
Listen, I have no problem with you being proud of being white.... HOWEVER, I dont like the term 'White Nationalist' since its very much tied to the stupidity of Neo Nazis.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »
Briann is right. We need to wait a few decade for the nazi morons (ysvz) to ideologically die off before reclaiming that term.  I like the term demographic preservationist.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 07:56:45 PM »
Hi Ralph.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 07:58:22 PM »
I judge people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin.  I think that is what most people do but still get called a racist if it involves someone who happens to be a different color.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 08:07:37 PM »
I wonder how much influence Jews really have over immigration policies and public opinions. My guess is not much. Here it is mostly white Catholic leaders protesting the new immigration law.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 08:24:46 PM »
I'm black! Can I join your movement?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 08:35:25 PM »
And it's about time.  Not all WNs are neo-nazis.  In fact, a majority of them reject nazism.

People who use that label usually don't reject nazi-ism at all.

However, many of them support the paleshitians (????)  :::D .

What's the effective difference? The pro-Fakestinian movement is one aspect of modern Nazi-ism. They constantly accuse Israel of being the real nazis and yet call for the death of Jews and the destruction of Israel. If you align yourself with Fakestinians, you are a nazi!

I was extremely confused by this at first, but then they reasoned that yes, the muslims are the ones rioting and pillaging in Europa; but the "Zionist Jews" let them in.

That's their standard line for blaming the Jews for everything. Zionism is a form of nationalism. If they really respected every people's right to have their own nations and live securely in them, they would support the Jewish people's right to the same. If white people have the right to live as the dominant people in our own nations such as European nations, etc. then Jewish people equally have the right to live as the dominant people in Israel.

Um, excuse me? Yes, Jews do have a good amount of influence on immigration. But those are liberal Jews (filthy traitorous kikes). LIBERALS support paleswine and hate Israel, whereas Zionists are their ENEMIES, and are AGAINST multiculturalism. White Nationalist support for paleswine is so enraging. Zionists have the same cause as White Nationalists. But thank goodness there are smart WNs like Jared Taylor.

You know full well that most people who take the white nationalist label have no interest in whether a Jewish person is liberal or conservative, whether they're left wing or right wing, or whether they're religious or secular. They just plain hate Jews and want to wipe them out. They do this to the exclusion of what they claim to advocate for. They say they want to preserve white people, but I've seen them say things like "90% of white people will need to be eliminated because they're not ideologically pure".

I am pro-white and I believe that nations of people should be able to live in their own lands, but since I'm not an anti-Semite and I think the Fakestinians are a bunch of nazis, I would be one of those people the WNs would want to eliminate.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 08:48:42 PM »
The way I envision it, a white nationalist country could still have some black citizens. What would make the country white nationalist in nature is that maintaining the demographics of the country as mostly white would be a central focus of the country's national policy.  For example a white nationalist country could have an immigration policy that allows only (or mostly) whites to immigrate but does not force people who are not white and who are already there to leave and also does not have any restrictions based on whiteness or lack thereof on which citizens of the country can marry which.

Another thing I would stress is that the white nationalist values of a country would only be a few of many values. Whiteness would be a necessary but not sufficient condition for becoming a citizen of the country. For instance, Muslim whites would be turned away unconditionally. How the terms 'white' and 'mostly' are to be defined could be debated somewhat.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 08:48:53 PM »
And it's about time.  Not all WNs are neo-nazis.  In fact, a majority of them reject nazism.  However, many of them support the paleshitians (????)  :::D . I was extremely confused by this at first, but then they reasoned that yes, the muslims are the ones rioting and pillaging in Europa; but the "Zionist Jews" let them in. Um, excuse me? Yes, Jews do have a good amount of influence on immigration. But those are liberal Jews (filthy traitorous kikes). LIBERALS support paleswine and hate Israel, whereas Zionists are their ENEMIES, and are AGAINST multiculturalism. White Nationalist support for paleswine is so enraging. Zionists have the same cause as White Nationalists. But thank goodness there are smart WNs like Jared Taylor.

It's probably you, Ben.

I have few questions for you, Benny:

1. Are you a member of pedofront?

2. Do you consider Gayvid Douce as your icon?

Just put a number and then "yes/no"
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 08:56:32 PM »
Hi Ralph.

The last person on here I can remember claiming to be a Jewish white nationalist was Tina. I'm not even sure if she was either, probably just some bored, internet-addicted person.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 08:58:16 PM »
The last person on here I can remember claiming to be a Jewish white nationalist was Tina. I'm not even sure if she was either, probably just some bored, internet-addicted person.

She also claimed to be a "grand dragoness on national kkk church in nz"

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »

May not have even been a she. Who knows

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 09:02:34 PM »
Everyone I was just making a point! I'm a blue eyed devil with some engine blood!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 09:12:17 PM »
May not have even been a she. Who knows

It?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 11:20:38 PM »
Hi Ralph

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 12:38:54 AM »
I'm black! Can I join your movement?

I'm a black Jew born in Italy. Can I join too?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 01:40:10 AM »
I'm a black Jew born in Italy. Can I join too?

I'm an albino eskimo dwarf, can I join?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »
Im laughing my bananas off..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 05:55:30 AM »
I'm an alpine African so I'm technically white.  Can I join too?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 07:58:16 AM »
 How many Jews in all Scandinavia combined and how many Jewish Politicians.In France do you know why they have so many foreigners? because those who collaborated with the French in their many colonies were admitted.The French also needed garbage collectors and hotel workers.Now lets go to the U.K. the Brits needed workers and allowed them from their colony's.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2012, 12:10:53 PM »
Ben m is not white.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 01:32:09 PM »
Ben m is not white.

That's very true. Remember when I said I kind of got a kick out of it when nonwhite people are accused of being white supremacists? Well in his case it's actually true which makes it 10000x funnier.   :::D :laugh:

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2012, 04:29:12 PM »
How about the Swedish neo-Nazi mercenary who fought for the croat nazis in the Balkans in the 1990s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Arklov

I be fightin 4 ma croat brothas hmm