Author Topic: Reagan Speech should make you cry & help you understand why the enemy hated him  (Read 914 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Reagan speech

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I miss voting for that man.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I like his pre-election speech at liberty state park. Look how he destroyed Jimmy Carter, and he didn't say "the president" or "president carter", he just called him Jimmy Carter, the man who "hides behind the dictionary".

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I know I'm in the minority here but I can't be a fan of his after what he did to Jonathan Pollard and implementing an illegal alien amnesty.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
He was on the same team as the rest of them; he was just presented to us all as a conservative. He was one of those "Destroy us slower" types, but he was still destructive in some ways.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Reagan was THE BEST president of the last Fifty years at least, In my opinion...

I doubt there will ever be a president as good as Reagan in the future. It is funny that most of you weren't even alive when Reagan was president. That was over 24 years ago...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He was on the same team as the rest of them; he was just presented to us all as a conservative. He was one of those "Destroy us slower" types, but he was still destructive in some ways.
Personally I believe it's society that sets the parameters a president operates under during their time in office... Economics, social demands and  what the majority of the population expects from an administration that sets the tone for a presidents time in office... Oddly enough a good part of the American people share our sitting presidents share the wealth policies today... I think a president always has to deliver a portion of red meat to his base if he cares to go down as a popular leader... What many of consider destructive others might find progressive... Reagan's  time in office was one of the better for the working man... I think he did the best he could during his time in office.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Reagan was THE BEST president of the last Fifty years at least, In my opinion...

I doubt there will ever be a president as good as Reagan in the future. It is funny that most of you weren't even alive when Reagan was president. That was over 24 years ago...
Yes... I agree he was one of the best ones we had in the last 50 years.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I would agree that he was one of the least destructive, but a good president doesn't do the kinds of things he did. As presidents in modern times go, he was a "good" president, and of course someone like him would be better than someone like Obama, but I think he was still bad.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm with Rubystars.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I would agree that he was one of the least destructive, but a good president doesn't do the kinds of things he did. As presidents in modern times go, he was a "good" president, and of course someone like him would be better than someone like Obama, but I think he was still bad.

So do you consider any American president to be good? If so who?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
I listen to this great speech and than I look at the present ape in charge.... Oh Lordy... :'(
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I don't see any George Washingtons or Thomas Jeffersons.  So, if we complain about Reagan, the former Democrat turned Republican, who do we turn to? Look at our choices. They make Reagan look like Washington.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
"Less evil" and "good" are qualities that are poles apart.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
So do you consider any American president to be good? If so who?

Not any of the ones I'm familiar with. I want someone right wing, someone who will reflect good moral values, someone who will defend the USA's interests over the interests of other countries, and also someone who won't be for the so-called fake "Peace Process" in Israel.