Author Topic: Yimach shemo to the world  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yimach shemo to the world
« on: February 29, 2012, 05:22:01 PM »
Yimach shemo vezichro to this stinking planet and yimach shemam to all the disgusting people who live on it. We have a situation where the vast majority of Americans are so in love with murdering their own babies that they are willing to vote for Hitler just so that they can be assured of being allowed to keep doing that. We care more about illegal alien invaders and their anchor babies than American jobs and lives. G-d's chosen nation is almost as bad. They care more about the lives of terrorists than their own families and although they don't want the heroes Chaim Ben Pesach or Jonathan Pollard to be allowed to set foot in their birthright, they are happy to have tens of thousands of heavily armed terrorists marching through their streets in the name of "peace" (and even to arm those terrorists). Africans will always eat fellow Africans, Europeans will always be Nazis, Asians will always be self-deifying Communist tyrants and Muslims... well, no comment there. Many of these people are supposedly devoutly religious Christians and Jews. I hate the world and everything in it.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Yimach shemo to the world
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 06:18:59 PM »
I think your making it worse than it actually is .... After all the entire world cant be as bad as your making it out to be.... There are problems however you seem to want to toss out the baby with the bathwater... More over what would be the solution?... You sound like Bob Grant who would time to time wish that a comet would smash into the Earth and end it all. :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 06:32:25 PM »
Oh my.... Meltdown?

In comparison the world is much better off than it was 100s of years ago. Indeed humanity is far from perfect and this provides us with much challenge.

My recommendation is to attempt to bring more joy into your life. While this will not erase the wickedness and evil in the world it will allow you to remain sane in an insane world.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 06:33:09 PM »
Don't be sad DBF. I think you believe there is a reward in the afterlife for taking the righteous path, and punishment for choosing evil. So if you believe that, all the crazy things in this world should be in proper perspective.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 07:11:28 PM »
I stand by what I say. Every day convinces me all the more of how disgusting this place is.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 07:14:31 PM »
I'm with you, most people suck.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 07:51:06 PM »
בס''ד

This is certainly an evil world. But someday that will change forever. The world will someday be completely righteous, beautiful and magnificent. We should never forget that the evil and the bad are temporary, the righteous and the good are eternal.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 08:16:40 PM »
I was feeling much the same way last night thinking about how our greatest 'conservative' icon who is practically idol worshipped is Reagan, a pro-Amnesty president. A member of Bohemian Grove. If he's the best we can do and the best president that was around in all the time I've been alive then honestly I can say this country is screwed.

I would also say that I've been depressed over how much of the world is just plain degenerate and full of scumbags.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 08:17:14 PM »
I have said before that the ULTIMATE show of evil is the killing of the unborn, and it is sickening how the establishment excuses it as a 'health' issue or a 'choice' issue.

But IN SPITE of the incredible propaganda from the Pro-death establishment, there are still nearly half of Americans who identify themselves as pro-life and see abortion for what it really is....  mass murder.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 08:20:16 PM »
I cannot believe there are so many sad sacks here... Indeed times are tough but they are not the toughest. Imagine how our forefathers dealt with the problems of their times. In comparison we have very little to worry about.

The first responsibility a person has is to himself and his family, then to his community and his people. Take some time to enjoy life while you can. Do not let the issues of the day bring depression and sadness into your life. I wake up every morning reading the depressing news but then I am able to shut it out when I start to work. We must stay focused on the issues but we must not allow ourselves to be dragged down by the heavy nature of our struggle.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 08:50:32 PM »
I have said before that the ULTIMATE show of evil is the killing of the unborn, and it is sickening how the establishment excuses it as a 'health' issue or a 'choice' issue.

But IN SPITE of the incredible propaganda from the Pro-death establishment, there are still nearly half of Americans who identify themselves as pro-life and see abortion for what it really is....  mass murder.

I would add to that killing of born babies such as those who survive abortion being thrown in a bucket to die or thrown into a dumpster along with the already dead babies, and hospitals refusing to treat children with certain defects such as the death of Sun Hudson. I would also add euthanasia such as the murder of Terri Schaivo.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 09:29:56 PM »
Wow Brennanfan, you sound very depressed.  What's been going on with you lately?  You can p.m. me if you like.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 10:02:25 PM »
Hey man don't kill yourself.

There's still a lot to live for.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 10:18:02 PM »
Brennanfan, why don't you organize a JTF meeting on the West coast?  It might make you feel better to meet your fellow JTF'ers in person.  Granted, Chaim won't be there.  Maybe you could all could have a Skype chat with Chaim.  Or even if you don't, it would still be good idea.  I'll be happy to help you. 

I think we should have JTF groups meeting in person all over the place, not just New York City. 

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 10:38:17 PM »
Dont curse anyone and everyone with such a serious curse man. Besides cant you live to see israel become even more beautiful and lush with plants and more and more trees.  And to see israel bomb the hell out of the entire middle east? There is still hope my brother! KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST  :::D