Author Topic: I still support Rick Santorum despite the odds  (Read 2598 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I still support Rick Santorum despite the odds
« on: February 29, 2012, 07:43:39 PM »
בס''ד

I know that the odds now favor Mitt Romney getting the Republican nomination, but I still support Rick Santorum. Maybe there will be a miracle starting with the Washington State caucus this Shabbat (Saturday) and then another miracle on Super Tuesday next week. Yes, the odds are against us but I still hope something surprising happens.

Of course, if Romney gets the nomination, we have no choice but to support him against Barack Hussein Obama yimach shmo. But as long as there is a chance of stopping Romney, I will stick with Santorum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I still support Rick Santorum despite the odds
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 08:17:00 PM »
I agree with you Chaim. Santorum would be the best of the bunch but Romney would be better than Obama any day..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 08:21:41 PM »
My thoughts exactly.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 10:25:20 PM »
I am very unenthusiastic about this election.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:27:40 PM »
im in WA, this is a pretty liberal state, not as bad as NY or CA, but still liberal. santorum has a good chance on super tuesday though

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 10:28:37 PM »
I agree!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 10:44:02 PM »
Keep hope alive Mr chaim Ben Pesach. i will also support and vote for sanctorum because i really think he has a chance

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 12:31:26 AM »
Keep hope alive Mr chaim Ben Pesach. i will also support and vote for sanctorum because i really think he has a chance

?????
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 12:51:41 AM »
I agree with you Chaim.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 01:19:34 AM »
Many Israelis love Santorum.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 01:56:45 AM »
I would like to know the following: 

1.  Who has the greater number, Shvartzas or Evangelical Christians?

2.  If the answer to #1 is Shvartzas, then what if you add the Evangelical Christians to the right-wing conservatives?  Then who has the greater number?

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 03:34:49 PM »
The fact that he is a member of a Papist cult like Opus Dei like anti-Semite Mel Gibson makes me skittish.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:01:04 PM by Dati Leumi »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 03:53:29 AM »
The fact that he is a member of a Papist cult like Opus Dei makes me skittish.

One thing I've learned that depresses me somewhat is that it seems like all the candidates every single time are part of some questionable group and/or cult.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 10:20:00 AM »
One thing I've learned that depresses me somewhat is that it seems like all the candidates every single time are part of some questionable group and/or cult.
Short of another muslim entering the White House the presidents religion is one of the last things that concerns me about him... I still remember as a young kid talk about JFk being influenced by the Pope... The last person in the world JFK took advice from was the then pope... He would mention  Cardinal Spellman from time to time however I don't really know how much he acted on his advice either... Most presidents don't want to go down in the history books as someone who violated church and state policy... As said before its anyone but our sitting president for me.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 11:15:25 AM »
I do support Santorium i don't care if he's on a satellite with Opus Dei death ray.I'll voe for any Republican over the moslem except for the sneak Paul.I won't vote for turbanhead Obama Hussein.I hope it's Santorum
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 01:39:54 PM »
I kind of like Santorum, too. He reminds me of Michael Scott from "The Office".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 12:35:54 AM »
בס''ד

I know that the odds now favor Mitt Romney getting the Republican nomination, but I still support Rick Santorum. Maybe there will be a miracle starting with the Washington State caucus this Shabbat (Saturday) and then another miracle on Super Tuesday next week. Yes, the odds are against us but I still hope something surprising happens.

Of course, if Romney gets the nomination, we have no choice but to support him against Barack Hussein Obama yimach shmo. But as long as there is a chance of stopping Romney, I will stick with Santorum.

Mitt Romney won't garner the Evangelical support we need to beat Obama

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 03:50:22 AM »
I have been away from this forum and from international politics issues for a long time. We have many problems here in Argentina with this leftists pro-guerrilla Govt.
Now, regarding the US elections, while Santorum may be a better option in the short term (American presindents have a mandate of 4 years - 8 if re-elected), because he may be stronger to deal with Iran and the rest of the enemies, he is a far right non-Jew and his intolerance with turn against Jews someday. I really think a modearte like Romney would be better. Also, Romney, as a moderate, could have better chances against Obama.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 01:44:52 AM »
After seeing what transpired on Super Tuesday,    I decided to give Rick Santorum a campaign contribution.     In essence,  turning my support from Newt Gingrich to Rick Santorum.      While I believe that Gingrich matches up the best against Barack Hussein Obama in debates,      I now have serious doubt that Gingrich can win the Republican Nomination.     Barring a miracle,   it looks like Gingrich won't win the nomination.

Where as Newt Gingrich only one two Southern States   ( South Carolina and Georgia  ),   Rick Santorum has already won Iowa,   Missouri,    Minnesota,   Colorado,     Oklahoma,   Tennessee,  and North Dakota.      Santorum has more broad appeal.      Santorum came very close to beating Mitt Romney in Ohio despite being outspent by a SUBSTANTIAL margin.        Granted Santorum has an uphill battle to overtake Mitt Romney.     Now is the time for Conservatives to unite to keep Romney from winning the Republican Nomination.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 01:25:00 PM »
I have been away from this forum and from international politics issues for a long time. We have many problems here in Argentina with this leftists pro-guerrilla Govt.

Sounds like the government here in the US.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 02:04:13 PM »
I am going to stay with Santorum until the end. I saw an article that said that the Santorum people are putting pressure on Gingrich to drop out. Just like last time when you had McCain taking most the votes because the true consertives were split between Huckabee and Romney now you have the same with Santorum and Gingrich. But we do see that Santorum is much stronger then Huckabee was. If only he does drop out that would be huge.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 09:02:39 AM »
Santorum needs to be supported.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.