Author Topic: Re: i reckon well get over 1000 posters in less than 4 months time  (Read 2689 times)

raiseyourfist

Yeh i agree... when we have this many people we will be able to battle anti-semetism and anti-gentile ideologies amongst 3rd world discrases that want to destroy us... many of them slander us all over youtube.... they must be stopped and having more members would definitly help

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
Re: i reckon well get over 1000 posters in less than 4 months time
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »
i agree

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 02:08:56 PM »
met a bunch of lubovitch on union square asking men if they are jews and to wear tfillin. I plugged jtf's forum..let's see if they remember.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »
met a bunch of lubovitch on union square asking men if they are jews and to wear tfillin. I plugged jtf's forum..let's see if they remember.

Did you put it on? Or maybe you already did in the morning. You're jewish right?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 06:39:29 PM »

Did you put it on? Or maybe you already did in the morning. You're jewish right?

did my modeem anakhnoo lakh but no i didn't put it on this morning...but i like what they do..they gave me a pamphlet about tzedaka..after reading it, it made me think how good it was what they were doing. I was actually hoping one of them was you, Lubab..hhehehe.  After i took off the t'fillin some woman sitting on the stairs looked up at me and i smiled at her and said, "ah that felt good"  :)..I had a good feeling the rest of the day.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 11:23:28 PM »

did my modeem anakhnoo lakh but no i didn't put it on this morning...but i like what they do..they gave me a pamphlet about tzedaka..after reading it, it made me think how good it was what they were doing. I was actually hoping one of them was you, Lubab..hhehehe.  After i took off the t'fillin some woman sitting on the stairs looked up at me and i smiled at her and said, "ah that felt good"  :)..I had a good feeling the rest of the day.

Well, that just warms the heart.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.